Wimbledon. Which tennis players could be Bond girls?

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    j7wild wrote:
    <blockquote rel="thelordflasheart">

On a serious note, men tend to fetishize things that they haven't been able to "check off a checklist" and that tends to make any perceived differences bigger in the mind than they are in reality. "Eastern Bloc Women" are still women and I can tell you from personal experience that dating one is not any different from dating someone who is Asian, or black, or Jewish, or Italian, or Dutch...other than accent and appearance (which are pretty small components of what makes a person who they are) all of those women are still just people. And any Caucasian women who can do a fake accent could probably pass for a Russian... ;-)

</blockquote>

really?!? I have a buddy who is Czech and he travels the world for a living and he insists Russian and Czech women are the most beautiful in the world!!

He says they are so beautiful, he is almost tired of seeing them everyday!

Is he lying to me?!?

I can't say anything about the Russian women, but I have very fond memories of just walking through Prague. Yes, many gorgeous women live there... But are they the prettiest? Well, Croatia's a good contender and Denmark ( Copenhagen) is as well. Not that I'd recommend people to travel to countries just to see beautiful ladies of course..
  • Aussie Open is on and Laura Robson could so be a bond helper field agent...I hope she makes it to the next round and beyond. A semi would be nice....but then again she always gives me a semi. https://mobile.twitter.com/laurarobson5
  • Data_ThiefData_Thief Banned
    Serena Williams could be the new mayday
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    How about Sue Barker I think she would make a great Moneypeny !
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Staright away : Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki ! Maybe in a cameo for a "Devil May Care" adaptation.

Also Nicole Vaidisova, Maria Kirilenko. In the past, I used to think Ana Ivanovic was rather pleasant but with time she's not in the shape for being a 007 Girl. IMOO
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Come to think of it, a famous tennis player would indeed make a perfect cameo for DMC's tennis section!
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 : Sure. I still don't understand why Madonna became a one-day professional fencing teacher... It was cameo for doing a cameo, if you understand me. I've never heard of her any fencing skills in real life... It was like "minimum service" minded cast.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 : Sure. I still don't understand why Madonna became a one-day professional fencing teacher... It was cameo for doing a cameo, if you understand me. I've never heard of her any fencing skills in real life... It was like "minimum service" minded cast.

She probably only agreed to sing if she got a cameo in the film, to which I say, why would you want her anyway, EON?!

• Can your wife do a Russian accent? ;-)

My missus is Russian and I do have to confess I have got her to call me 'Meester Bond' on occasion. I hasten to add in jest rather than foreplay - although it is quite a turn on to imagine I am Bond and she is going to shag me then try to kill me!

It's quite obvious that you enjoy a good squeeze ;)

Kournikova for me, no question.

• Nadal is knocking the stuffing out of Jok....really can't stand the man...back on topic I've a soft spot for Laura Robson... she would be a lovely Bond girl...nice.
  • 007InVT007InVT Classified
    edited June 2013 Posts: 893
    Some of these dames would qualify:

http://pinterest.com/womenstennis/wta-stars-as-models/

Ana Ivanovic looks like Claudine Auger (Domino)

cb5980a81affe3624f31e44ddc33d825.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    007InVT wrote:
    Some of these dames would qualify:

http://pinterest.com/womenstennis/wta-stars-as-models/

Ana Ivanovic looks like Claudine Auger (Domino)

cb5980a81affe3624f31e44ddc33d825.jpg

Very nice, just in time for yet another Thunderball remake?!
    Another Serbian Bond girl?

Jelena Jankovic

c20577d0006e56d95d168101a162f3c5.jpg
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    edited June 2013 Posts: 496
    Yes Caroline Wozniacki or Laura Robson. :x @007InVT Me and her can play tennis anytime and she can bend over anytime she wants :x .
    I suppose you have to throw in Sharapova:

934f8db3fb3635bcd7fa57a9d42b06b1.jpg
    Something alluring about Jelena Dokic too.

381b8cc1f0e2e3b1555741abfd6148d0.jpg
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 1,661
    Pam Shriver! She was a pro-tennis player and a *real Bond girl* - was married to George Lazenby. ;)

That photo of Ana Ivanovic! Very nice. She has very nice tennis balls... er I mean boobs... er never mind. :P
  • Laura Robson keeps the British end up.

But http://fabzz.com/kristina-mladenovic-at-wimbledon-2013-day-1-in-london.html

Kristina mladenovic was hot yesterday. Unlucky to lose to Shaza
    Recently retired Argentine, Giselo Dulko:

dulko31_original.jpg?1326755248

Russian, Vera Zvonareva:

936full-vera-zvonareva.jpg&w=170&h=170&t=square&q=60&a=t
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    edited June 2013 Posts: 496
    007InVT wrote:
    Recently retired Argentine, Giselo Dulko:

dulko31_original.jpg?1326755248

Russian, Vera Zvonareva:

936full-vera-zvonareva.jpg&w=170&h=170&t=square&q=60&a=t

My pant's just got bigger, she retired for me she should be the next Bond girl. :x (The first one)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Interesting. None of the girls shown here are depicted playing tennis... ;-)
    Anne Keothavong certainly keeps the British end up!

Anne+Keothavong+Dresses+Skirts+Print+Dress+GuntobxAZhFl.jpg

Here's Laura Robson:

laura-robson-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-1ZJdZi.jpg
  • Roger is out noooooooooooooooo. The big girls blouse. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Dominika Cibulkova

Dominika+Cibulkova+Hot+HD+Wallpaper+2012+05.jpg
    Robson is cute. And Englishwoman.
    They all look very cute and sexy.
  • I pay for my tv licence and I'm annoyed that the bbc camera's don't linger on Robson whilst she's in her crouching tiger pose when she's ready to receive. ;;) :-\"
    007InVT wrote:
    Dominika Cibulkova

Dominika+Cibulkova+Hot+HD+Wallpaper+2012+05.jpg

:x Hells bells!!!!
  • Laura stroking those balls nicely again today.

• edited June 2013 Posts: 14,835
    None. None are actresses. Unless some have some kind of acting experience. Now a Bond girl character who is a tennis player, that would be nice.