Skyfall mashup gun barrel

edited January 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 246
I took the first slice of 'Grand Bazaar', a handful of 'Breadcrumbs' plus a sneaky overdub and tweaked for 30 mins at gas mark 4.

Served on a bed of sped-up video here...

Comments

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Nicely done, Anon.

Newman would have recorded a gunbarrell theme though, as Mendes eventually removed it in post production. I wonder where that has gone to.
    Mallory wrote:
    Newman would have recorded a gunbarrell theme though, ...

I wonder if he did. Depends how late in the day they decided to go with the eventual opening I guess.
    Scrumptious.
    Cheers. Found the proper Skyfall graphics so here's that with extended music... and a slightly anaemic gunshot.

Mallory wrote:
    Nicely done, Anon.

Newman would have recorded a gunbarrell theme though, as Mendes eventually removed it in post production. I wonder where that has gone to.

I'm hoping they offer fans some of the unreleased music in the near future.

Nice mashup, Anon.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Nice work @Anon, you should do an arrangement of the music and form a complete James Bond theme. :)
    Murdock wrote:
    Nice work @Anon, you should do an arrangement of the music and form a complete James Bond theme. :)

Nice idea, but a bit short on material in the score. The bebob section never gets a full showing unfortunately. Could nick a bit of Arnold or overdub with sampler I suppose, but wanted to just use the Newman stuff as much as poss.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Anon wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Nice idea, but a bit short on material in the score. The bebob section never gets a full showing unfortunately. Could nick a bit of Arnold or overdub with sampler I suppose, but wanted to just use the Newman stuff as much as poss.

Well, maybe use some samples from QoS's JB theme. :)
  • How the hell did anyone get such a high quality video of the gunbarrel?
  • tqbtqb
  • How the hell did anyone get such a high quality video of the gunbarrel?

The leaked DVD RIPS from the Oscar copies
  • The Skyfall gunbarrel is so... stiff. Needs a bit more of that Dalton swing from TLD...
  • tqbtqb
    edited January 2013 Posts: 1,022
    I think its miles ahead of QOS. I think they froze the SF pose too soon.
    i wish they had the old gunbarrel from the brosnan era
  • I like his pose, but that walk... I have to agree, Brosnan had a MUCH better gunbarrel.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2013 Posts: 4,416
    I lissen to the music of the Tomorrow Never Dies gunbarrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McHdnSiImcA whyle i watch Anon second fan made gunbarrel. Great with the exeption that 50 logo insteed of the longer shot run it a bit.

Try it with the first too because that one have the longer opening, but that one is 17 seconds and missing the gun shot. It should have been 21 seconds.

I also try the Goldeneye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMy15hp_7c and Twine gunbarrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf_UBH84QIQ music with Anon second fan made gunbarrel and those match better with his 50 logo end and from the 2 Goldeneye wins.