Every 007 Actor Morphed Into The Ultimate JAMES BOND

edited January 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 1,107
Every 007 Actor Morphed Into The Ultimate JAMES BOND read more at: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=72250

bondmorph.jpg

Comments

• Now that was wierd...
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Joaquim de Almeida?

Joaquim.De.Almeida.Clear.and.Present.Danger.JPG
  • I too try to morph all the actors heres mine :
    james-bond-face-meld.png
  • Now that looks a lot more like James Bond! (It also looks a bit like Jason Isaacs)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We have a thread for this somewhere already.

Are you a smartass !? :D
  • Yeah it's from the 'Which photo has the most Bonds in it' thread-- though that thread was technically about the actors hanging out together, not morphed into one person, lol

I even fixed that image:

582271_974063397361_330713130_n.jpg

That other image is new to me though-- I like it!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Let me guess...

Connery's forehead, Brosnan's eyes, Moore's Mouth, Lazemby's cheeks and Daniel's nose?

I might be very, very wrong.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Actually, I think those are Craig's eyes.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    moore45 wrote:

No, are you ignorant? Yes. Every time I see you comment on here it is calling someone a smartass, mainly me. Flagged again.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

If you can supply us with a link, @0Brady, we'll do the rest. Otherwise, the thread stays open for now. :-)
    moore45 wrote:

Come now, Mr @moore45, you shouldn't. Remember please that we don't like duplicate threads therefore if someone points out this one is a duplicate thread you should be thankful because we all benefit from a clean forum. That said, so long as no link to the original thread is provided, your thread stays open. But it still doesn't justify such remarks. I consider ourselves fortunate that @0Brady isn't a flammable person in general for otherwise three more pages of mutual insults would have been added to this discussion already. ;-)
    007bond762 wrote:
    I too try to morph all the actors heres mine :
    james-bond-face-meld.png

THIS is James Bond.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Yeah it's from the 'Which photo has the most Bonds in it' thread-- though that thread was technically about the actors hanging out together, not morphed into one person, lol

I even fixed that image:

582271_974063397361_330713130_n.jpg

That other image is new to me though-- I like it!
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Let me guess...

Connery's forehead, Brosnan's eyes, Moore's Mouth, Lazemby's cheeks and Daniel's nose?

I might be very, very wrong.

Actually I think it's Connery's hair, Brosnan's forehead, Craig's eyes/nose/mouth/ears, Moore's cheeks and Lazenby's chin (without the dimple).
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

Thanks 0Brady. As usual, if anyone wishes to repost in the above thread, go right ahead. As for this thread...

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.