Wishing you a Merry Christmas

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012 Posts: 2,594
    I was thinking about skiing down the Swiss alps with a bottle of schnapps in my pocket while being pursued by villains, but decided to have a quiet one at the last minute instead.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Merry Christmas people.
  • Yes, Best holiday greetings to our participants

Try to not to eat and drink too much, but I'm already on my way to beating any Thanksgiving celebrations thus far today with regards to that

Hope everyone has a good day etc

Merry-Merry-Christmas-christmas-x-m.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Merry-Merry-Christmas-christmas-x-m.jpg

Now that's my idea of Twister.

Merry Christmas all, I trust everyone's had a relaxing day.

• Merry-Merry-Christmas-christmas-x-m.jpg

Hey now! I wanted Carly Foulkes, the T-Mobile helicopter girl, but these two would be an acceptable substitute :)

Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2013 to all my fellow Bondaholics. Time to settle in for ham, mashed potatoes, and other side dishes before my usual holiday viewing of the perfect film for the day, OHMSS.

Warm regards,

Sir Henry
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I wish all my members (officially) a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very Merry Christmas with all those they hold as loved ones and friends. Remember to eat a lot, with no regrets! My family is making homemade noodles tonight and I plan on having at least 3 bowl fulls of it, no shame at all in it. May you all be safe and find comfort in the company of those you hold dear. :)

an_old_fashion_christmas_by_aparks45-d4ihbc8.gif
    Merry Christmas my friends! Best wishes to you all and your families!
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Merry Christmas!!!!! Hoping all enjoyed some good whiskey this Christmas.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and did not wind up with lumps of coal in their stockings.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Kerim wrote:
    Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and did not wind up with lumps of coal in their stockings.

I know I did, and same goes to you, @Kerim. Happy Holidays, I hope you enjoyed it.
  • Well the main event is over for another year..

Hope everyone didn't eat and drink too much. I feel lean and hungry and totally alcohol free of all things, didn't overly indulge too much despite an early start

Worth sparing a thought too for all those who won't be having a happy time of year or who may have lost loves ones this calendar year. So not everyone was having a fun time, but for the most part, hope everyone here is in good spirits and had an eventful day etc
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I watched my old Xmas favorite, The Bishop's Wife (Cary Grant, Loretta Young), and The Spy Who Loved Me, followed by For Your Eyes Only. Indulged in mincemeat soaked in mead, ginger-spiced tea, more mead (drinking this time), chocolate hazelnut cookies, homemade (sort of) Italian chicken with eggplant, and three new books to read. Did I mention the mead? A near perfect Xmas day for me. Hope everyone is safe, warm, and has some good measure of peace and joy these days.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I watched my old Xmas favorite, The Bishop's Wife (Cary Grant, Loretta Young), and The Spy Who Loved Me, followed by For Your Eyes Only. Indulged in mincemeat soaked in mead, ginger-spiced tea, more mead (drinking this time), chocolate hazelnut cookies, homemade (sort of) Italian chicken with eggplant, and three new books to read. Did I mention the mead? A near perfect Xmas day for me. Hope everyone is safe, warm, and has some good measure of peace and joy these days.
    メリークリスマス :)

You are funny. Translation, please. :D
  • Merry Christmas, everyone. Hope you all had a great day yesterday and continue to enjoy the rest of your time off.

It's "Merry Christmas" in Japanese. :)
  • I drank miles too much but I had a great Christmas. Lots of family came round for the day, my fiance made a great xmas dinner and I got some great presents.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 12,459

Ah so, des ne! Domo arigato gozaimus, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7-san ! :)>-
  • I watched my old Xmas favorite, The Bishop's Wife (Cary Grant, Loretta Young), and The Spy Who Loved Me, followed by For Your Eyes Only. Indulged in mincemeat soaked in mead, ginger-spiced tea, more mead (drinking this time), chocolate hazelnut cookies, homemade (sort of) Italian chicken with eggplant, and three new books to read. Did I mention the mead? A near perfect Xmas day for me. Hope everyone is safe, warm, and has some good measure of peace and joy these days.

Ah so, des ne! Domo arigato gozaimus, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7-san ! :)>-

I'm thinking someone had a little too much mead to drink yesterday ;)

Well, that could be, SirHenry. But today is another sunny day, and I am off to more dvd viewing, reading good books, and buying more mead (yes, I ran out). Hope your festive days are well oiled tuned, also. ;)
  • I don't know how you do it. I like mead but outside of drinking it from a horn on certain "occasions" I find it way too sweet to drink on an everyday basis.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2013 Posts: 13,350
    I hope everyone had a good time and aren't too tipsy. ;) Great time had by all, even if it only comes once a year.