Skyfall - favorite act?

13»

Comments

• I think the best bit was the PTS, and then from the Q scene up until Silva got captured. The rest was alright but those bits felt like classic Bond to me.
  • Jazz007Jazz007 Minnesota
    3 & 4 - containing the most amount of creative style, action and intrigue.
  • I can't choose one or two acts so I'll just put all of them in order:

9 > 6 and 4 > 8 and 7 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 2.
    I can't choose one or two acts so I'll just put all of them in order:

In other words your answer is 9. ;)

• Tuulia wrote:

Hahaha, yes! But I loved the other parts as much as I loved this one, so... My heart needed me to put them all.
    Tuulia wrote:

Hahaha, yes! But I loved the other parts as much as I loved this one, so... My heart needed me to put them all.

Fair enough. Should have thought of that myself... But it is sort of cheating. :P
  • Tuulia wrote:
    Fair enough. Should have thought of that myself... But it is sort of cheating. :P

I guess you're right. It wasn't a good argument... :| So I'll just ignore my heart and choose the 3 first acts from my list: 9, 6 and 4.
  • First things that came to mind was the whole sequence of Bond and Silva taking shots at Severine with that music playing in the background that I quite enjoyed

The whole Skyfall bit itself, as Bond's family home came under siege at the end from Silva and his henchmen and all the subsequent explosions and 'Home Alone' type traps set up etc. That really was a quite exciting 20 minutes or so

I maybe didn't find the chase on the subway quite as exciting at most, more ludicrous at times in actual fact, and humor with Craig, simply doesn't work

The pre credits sequence in Turkey was well done and fitting for the half century celebrations it has to be said
    Nice ideia to divide the film into small parts (acts) and then ask what is the favourite by the other fellas. It would be nice to that to all other films.
    and humor with Craig, simply doesn't work

I so disagree. :P
    favorite act? the whole film to be honest no single part sticks out if this question would of been about Qos or CR i could answer But i think this time they just made a dam good film
    Shanghai, the silliouted fight between Bond and Patrice beautifully photographed and done. the colors, the action. Great sequence.