Spectre Fan Arts

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    Kind of rough. Unfortunately, the best I really have at my disposal is MS Paint.

Bond24-1.jpg
    You can download GIMP free. It is what I use (prefer it over Photoshop after taking a free trial). It does all the same stuff but with a cleaner, less cluttered presentation. It hasn't let me down yet, and I thoroughly enjoy it all minor flaws aside. I can send you a link depending on if you have a PC or a Mac.

• SlyFox007 wrote:
    Kind of rough. Unfortunately, the best I really have at my disposal is MS Paint.

Bond24-1.jpg
    You can download GIMP free. It is what I use (prefer it over Photoshop after taking a free trial). It does all the same stuff but with a cleaner, less cluttered presentation. It hasn't let me down yet, and I thoroughly enjoy it all minor flaws aside. I can send you a link depending on if you have a PC or a Mac.

I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    SlyFox007 wrote:

Bond24-1.jpg

Stills nice, Slyfox. But why don't you try Photoshop CS6? It's easy.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    bond241.png

Risico8.png

Homemade gun barrel.

Literally disassembled my gun and used my camera phone :P Got a few good ones.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Risico8.png

Homemade gun barrel.

Literally disassembled my gun and used my camera phone :P Got a few good ones.

And that, Mr. Westbrook, is just plain cool
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    And that, Mr. Westbrook, is just plain cool

Thanks! I love feedback and I feel like everyone interested in this thread would make far more community-like if we all contributed a bit more when we could, whether commenting on someone's work or creating our own.

It's a unique effect I came across by accident really. Ill be posting all the gun barrel images I was able to make in the "I need this..." community thread if anyone is interested.
  • mdo007mdo007 Katy, Texas
    edited January 2013 Posts: 259
    Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming's James Bond in Raymond Benson's Never Dream of Dying

155.+NDoD+Final.JPG
    Isn't that Ricky Kennedy's (RNK)?
    For spme reason I thought RNK only did Never Dream of Dying with Brosnan still cool poster
    Isn't that Ricky Kennedy's (RNK)?
    Risico007 wrote:
    For spme reason I thought RNK only did Never Dream of Dying with Brosnan still cool poster

Yeah it's him, RNK did this, I found other posters of what Benson's Bond would look like as movie poster, Here it is:

68.+TFOD+Final.JPG

67.+Double+Shot+Final.JPG

48.+TMWTRT+Final.JPG

How are those Bond 24 fan arts? '2007'...
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    How are those Bond 24 fan arts? '2007'...

Well I never seen any of the Bond films using Benson's book, so I thought fair game.
    Yes those are my posters. If you're going to repost them acknowledge that they're not your own but mine. Thanks to those who recognize my work.

RNK Fan Art
    http://rnkfanartblog.blogspot.com/
    Gobi-1 wrote:
    Yes those are my posters. If you're going to repost them acknowledge that they're not your own but mine. Thanks to those who recognize my work.

Will do, sorry about that
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    Risico11_zpsa469b405.png
  • Data_ThiefData_Thief Banned
    These aren't B24 posters, but they are extraordinarily well crafted. I had to share these with you guys . anyways I suggest to take a look at these.

http://007fanart.wordpress.com/page/2/
    "Bond 24" could be one of the Ian Fleming titles that are available.

108ij53.jpg

4h4fo2.png

orqpsg.png

ziothk.png

;)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Is Nobody Lives Forever also avaliable?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Nobody Lives Forever is a John Gardner title @X3MSonicX :)
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @Jack_Wade

The Risico one is very nice. I can see that being an actual logo...

I would love EON to use Gardner or Benson's Bond title just this one time for their future Bond films.

Yeah, i'd love to see it. The story is great :D

Jack_Wade wrote:

108ij53.jpg

4h4fo2.png

orqpsg.png

ziothk.png

;)

Loving these! :-bd
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Jack_Wade wrote:

108ij53.jpg

4h4fo2.png

orqpsg.png

ziothk.png

;)

Loving these! :-bd

Thank you very much. I made them myself.

;)
    The Hildebrand Rarity is my favorite of the bunch but they are all amazing :)
    mdo007 wrote:
    I wish EON could pick up rights to adapt Gardner's Bond novels into film because I found this cool fan poster art of Daniel Craig in Role of Honor:

st_role_of_honor_1.jpg

Looks like the website that made this picture is back on. Also I found some other cool James Bond movie poster using Gardner's Bond title (below this is Colonel Sun with DC).

colonel_sun_5.jpg

licence_renewed_1.jpg

st_nobody_lives_forever_1.jpg

Also I found some Raymond Benson's Bond movie poster with Brosnan in it:

st_factsdeath1.jpg

st_hightime1.jpg

edited January 2013 Posts: 2,630
    This is Stephane Tron's aka @007art's work.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Excellent work here. Such a tease though- with the inclusion of Jean Reno, Armand Assante, and Dan in his Naval Commander uniform which, with any luck, we'll get to see before he hangs up the Walther.
    mdo007 wrote:
    st_nobody_lives_forever_1.jpg

THIS!