50th Anniversary Tribute Video

edited December 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 140
I'm sure there is a thread for this but after a large amount of searching I couldn't find one.
Please re-direct me if there is one.

But this is a tribute video I made for the Bond films for the anniversary.

Cheers

Comments

perfect tribute to our super spy to who ever made it bravo!!!
    That was an excellent piece of work! =D> I loved how the first part was in Black and White, which thought was awesome!
  • Thanks guys! Appreciate it!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Congrats, man!!

Really, really good. It looks professional!! =D> =D> =D>
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited December 2012 Posts: 2,044
    This is really, really good! I love the part when Bond introduces himself and the songs refrain starts, brilliant! :D
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Great work! Would have loved a bit more Dalton but that's just personal preference. I thought the beginning was particularly excellent. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Great work! Would have loved a bit more Dalton but that's just personal preference. I thought the beginning was particularly excellent. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
    Agree with you. I think StartStopping is Brosnanian , but anyway his work is great...
    :)>- ;)
  • ggl007 wrote:
    Agree with you. I think StartStopping is Brosnanian , but anyway his work is great...
    :)>- ;)
    Haha I'm actually partial to Connery and Craig, but it came down to which films I had ripped to my computer and what clips I could get from Youtube :)
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    YES. That was epic. AS I say of every Bond tribute, should've been longer though :)
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    That is the best 007 thing since Skyfall.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nicely done. B-)
  • That is the best 007 thing since Skyfall.
    (goes all red) Why thank you, sir. You flatter
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That is the best 007 thing since Skyfall.
    And Skyfall is his favorite, so that is a heavy compliment you have right there.
  • That is the best 007 thing since Skyfall.
    And Skyfall is his favorite, so that is a heavy compliment you have right there.
    I'll take it! :D
  • I'm sure there is a thread for this but after a large amount of searching I couldn't find one.
    Please re-direct me if there is one.

But this is a tribute video I made for the Bond films for the anniversary.

Cheers

Brilliant!
  • Thanks a lot!