Canceled Bond Video Games

Comments

• DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    I remember I was in 4th grade when AUF came out, It was my first game for PS2 and I thought it was so awesome. I remember playing the mission where you drive the BMW Z3 around that city, I forget the city's name, and you're able to shoot the fuel pumps at the gas station to blow up the whole gas station. then the big explosion happens as u drive by....awesome level. this thread brings back child hood memories
    Interesting, Andrew Bicknell is the person EA used to resemble Bond in Agent Under Fire.

Andrew Bicknell-

http://www.google.com/search?q=Andrew+Bicknell&tbm=isch

Also to note AUF was originally developed as TWINE, But EA felt that the release of a TWINE PS2/XBOX title was a bad marketing move due to the movie being released 3 years too early.

Also I read this on AUFS Wikipedia page

"EA stated in several gaming magazines that
    Bond would be going "back to its roots," as
    the game was originally designed to be a
    true successor to Rare's 1997 GoldenEye
    007. Early promo screenshots of the game
    reflected this, featuring the renown
    GoldenEye healthbar."

A photo of the goldeneye health system bar can be seen on it's Wikipedia page as well...
    its a Shame a they scratched the idea

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/007:_Agent_Under_Fire
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL

Please stop double posting.

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I'd love to have that Raven Bond game. But i never heard about CR's game in '06.
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL

Yes master, I will obey
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL

Yes master, I will obey

Why do you need to be so sarcastic? It's just a request, not an order.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL

Yes master, I will obey

Show some respect for the mods that keep this place up and running, you child.
  • JamesBond wrote:
    Yeah, it would have been good to have a sequel to Bloodstone.

Tell me about it, because
    we never get to find out who it is that is "everywhere", as Nicole puts it. I hate when that happens. You only make a cliffhanger ending when you know for certain that you are going to be doing a sequel. It saves the fan base's overwhelming frustration.

Well, I myself was preparing to write my own sequel...
    With the main villain revealed to be a British-American weapons industrialist of a German descent named Edden Kruppa (Timothy Hutton), associated with a world-wide Ukranian terrorist, Leonid Stinger (Aiden Gillen). The main Bond girl was to be an Aussie, but it's not Alura McCall, rather it's Agent Natalie Wildfire (Holly Valance), with Camille Riviera (Olga Kurylenko) makes an appearance, as promised by Babs Broccoli. But, the main female antagonist is a former French Army Sergeant, known for her brutality and leaving no one alive while on assignment, Vixen Lucifiere (Aksana), who wants to take on to Bond as he killed his boyfriend for betraying MI6 "ages" ago.
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL

Yes master, I will obey

It's clear to me that your only intent on this forum is to try to undermine it. You spam, derail, abuse and offend at any given opportunity. You've clearly no respect for other members, the moderators or the admins of this site.
    You have already been banned once and your solution was to simply re-register as another user. This should have given you an automatic ban, but for some unknown reason, we gave you a second chance. A chance that you have now used up.
    I don't think anyone will mourn your departure.
    If you do return under another account, we will find out about it. And there won't be a third chance.
    It is a shame because, under all that bile there is probably a real Bond fan lurking that might have been able to contribute something other that vitriol and dross.

It's clear to me that your only intent on this forum is to try to undermine it. You spam, derail, abuse and offend at any given opportunity. You've clearly no respect for other members, the moderators or the admins of this site.
    You have already been banned once and your solution was to simply re-register as another user. This should have given you an automatic ban, but for some unknown reason, we gave you a second chance. A chance that you have now used up.
    I don't think anyone will mourn your departure.
    If you do return under another account, we will find out about it. And there won't be a third chance.
    It is a shame because, under all that bile there is probably a real Bond fan lurking that might have been able to contribute something other that vitriol and dross.

Don't waste your time neither your fingers trying to argue with that guy, friend. He doesn't deserves any attention.
  • The only games I feel sorry for are Phoenix Rising and the sequel to Blood Stone.
    JamesBond wrote:
    The only games I feel sorry for are Phoenix Rising and the sequel to Blood Stone.

That Phoenix Rising game, i've always thought it was the first name of Nightfire.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 669
    It was, then it was going to be reused. And if you remember the PC version of NF, the name was used for the 4th level, "Night Shift" level for Console.
    JamesBond wrote:
    It was, then it was going to be reused. And if you remember the PC version of NF, the name was used for the 4th level, "Night Shift" level for Console.

Makes sense, since the name of Nightfire's corporation was Phoenix, and one of the last lines from Raphael Drake was "Like the Phoenix, i'll rise from the ashes.".
    edited November 2012 Posts: 864
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Don't waste your time neither your fingers trying to argue with that guy, friend. He doesn't deserves any attention.

Oh, I think you'll find it was time well spent.
  • Is he gone? Did you ban him?
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    JamesBond wrote:

Makes sense, since the name of Nightfire's corporation was Phoenix, and one of the last lines from Raphael Drake was "Like the Phoenix, i'll rise from the ashes.".

Well, in my novel of the same name, the main villain
    is Winston Drake, Rafael's twin brother, no resurrected Phoenix and will use its position powers to take over the world. He also wants to take revenge from Bond for killing his brother. And as well, Adrian Malprave from AUF returns, who's now is Drake's partner.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    JamesBond wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    JamesBond wrote:

Well, in my novel of the same name, the main villain
    is Winston Drake, Rafael's twin brother, no resurrected Phoenix and will use its position powers to take over the world. He also wants to take revenge from Bond for killing his brother. And as well, Adrian Malprave from AUF returns, who's now is Drake's partner.

Um... there's a slight problem there...
    Adrian Malprave is dead. How the hell did she return from the dead?
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 669
    That's the plot twist. Everyone thought that...
    she was blown up, but actually we haven't seen it straight. I mean, we saw a silhouette running after Bond while he jumps out of the window and lands on Zoe Nightshade's fighter jet. But, actually, a single silhouette without explaining that was her doesn't prove it was Malprave, she had dozens of escape plans, so the result is that she escaped.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited November 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Um... on the PS2 and GC versions of the game (at least), I saw her actual character model, not a silhouette.
  • If you're not convinced...
    Then, think of the cloning machine she made.
    That's a great point and well thought, @JamesBond. Though i never played AUF, i know a bit of the storyline and the plot. Your thinking is amazing.
    I did something very similar back at Hellfire, where the story's based on 007 Racing...
    Hammond Litte wasn't on the plane that Bond destroyed. He was watching him from somewhere else. He failed and lost everything. But then, 10 years later, he returned to ruin the San Andreas state.
    JamesBond wrote:
    If you're not convinced...
    Then, think of the cloning machine she made.
    Please, don't bring back the cloning. That was the only thing that stopped AUF from being plausible.
    Don't think he will,
    He just said that she cloned herself.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    'Risico' has never been the title of a Bond game in development, ever.
    James can you share with us what you knew of the canceled 2012 bond game the second one?
  • What do you want to know?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JamesBond wrote:
    What do you want to know?

He is talking to @JamesPage, an apparent Bond insider. I like to think he's MGW. :)
  • Ahh, I see... Well, that will be surprising for me because I always wanted talk to MGW.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @JamesPage is MGW, in my mind. :)