edited June 2020 in Fan Creations Posts: 121

Comments

• edited June 2020 Posts: 121
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Calm down, it's only a day. It's interesting, I enjoyed it.
    Watched the 2 short ones. Very well done for fan films. I will check the 2 longer ones when I have more time.

Entertaining!
    Yeh, i watched the first two after you'd first pointed them outa few weeks back, and i felt that (While well made - for home-films), i felt that you'd made the same mistake that i'd made many times while filming and writing the first of my bond home-made films; "Too Bond-cliched" (Too many scenes and lines that we've seen and heard in the professional bond films were included here), which made it all 'cheesy' and 'predictable', but still (knowing how hard making these things are) Great Job man! :D
    Still good stuff Jim, even a few years on. Even if the score makes me cringe a bit now :P I'm glad to say my musical ability has improved significantly...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'll have to check these out when Father Time permits it...
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    you rent a car for these, right? lol
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited October 2012 Posts: 4,399
    @2:03 in Born To Die (part 1)... when did Chris Penn from Reservoir Dogs show up?

lol sorry - but that was the first thing that popped into my head.
  • I'll rewatch them as soon as I find the time, then let you know what I think ;)
  • Just watched Licence Revoked. Very quirky and fun to watch nicely cut together must have taken you ages. Highly watchable with a story that keeps you wanting to find out what happenns.
    I could criticise but not really in a position to as wouldnt know where to start to make a movie in regards to; Organistation, script writing and filming.
    Really impressed with the dedication you have clearly shown to the project when im sure it wasnt easy at times.
    Would have loved to of attented film class or study film making when i was younger.
    Liked the pre-title sequence.
  • Hi James just got round to watching "A Whisper of Love" and to be honest i was a bit disappointed after watching the first one which i definately enjoyed watching more.

I agree with CoH_GHOST_007 review above and points he has made. In so far as to say:
    "Too Bond-cliched" (Too many scenes and lines that we've seen and heard in the professional bond films were included here), which made it all 'cheesy' and 'predictable'

However i did enjoy the action and fight scenes more and can tell a lot of time went into planning and shooting these and it shows on screen.
    Also the sets and locations were well utilised and blended in well to the script.

On a final note though well done and i enjoyed watching them.