Sacrificial lambs? Which death carried the most impact for you and why? SPOILER ALERT ***SPOILER***

2»

Comments

BOND: And Saunders... thanks.
  • A death that unexpectedly affected me was Silva's. While he certainly deserved to go, I couldn't help but feel for him.
    I always enjoy seeing in certain quotes and/or expressions how Bond has been affected by the death of a good ally.

"My first job will be to find the man responsible for the deaths of Strangaways and Quarrel." (to Dr. No at the dinner table)

"Kerim Bey was a very powerful and influential man with many friends, and I'm sure they will also reward you." (to the Train Conductor on the Orient Express)

Bond's pained expression upon seeing Paula's dead body in Largo's underground facility

"Tiger, we must get to that island." (upon witnessing the death of Aki)

"It's all right.....it's quite all right, really. She's just taking a rest, we'll be going on soon. There's no hurry you see, now we have all the time in the world." (to the police officer after Tracy's death)

The look Bond gives Scaramanga after finding Andrea Anders shot through the heart

"You left this with Ferrara, I believe." (to Emile Locque just before eliminating him)

"And that was for 009!" (to Grishka, just after killing him)

"Killing Tibbett was a mistake!" (to Max Zorin after viewing Tibbett's dead body)

Popping the balloon with Smiert Spionam written on the side after Saunders had been eliminated by Necros

"You'd better find yourself a new lover." (to Lupe Lamora after seeing Sharkey dead)
    "Compliments of Sharkey!" (to Clive, one of Krest's thugs who was responsible for Sharkey's death)

Bond's angry, yellow, hate-filled eyes after failing to revive Vesper
  • 00Beast wrote:
    I always enjoy seeing in certain quotes and/or expressions how Bond has been affected by the death of a good ally.

"My first job will be to find the man responsible for the deaths of Strangaways and Quarrel." (to Dr. No at the dinner table)

"Kerim Bey was a very powerful and influential man with many friends, and I'm sure they will also reward you." (to the Train Conductor on the Orient Express)

Bond's pained expression upon seeing Paula's dead body in Largo's underground facility

"Tiger, we must get to that island." (upon witnessing the death of Aki)

"It's all right.....it's quite all right, really. She's just taking a rest, we'll be going on soon. There's no hurry you see, now we have all the time in the world." (to the police officer after Tracy's death)

The look Bond gives Scaramanga after finding Andrea Anders shot through the heart

"You left this with Ferrara, I believe." (to Emile Locque just before eliminating him)

"And that was for 009!" (to Grishka, just after killing him)

"Killing Tibbett was a mistake!" (to Max Zorin after viewing Tibbett's dead body)

Popping the balloon with Smiert Spionam written on the side after Saunders had been eliminated by Necros

"You'd better find yourself a new lover." (to Lupe Lamora after seeing Sharkey dead)
    "Compliments of Sharkey!" (to Clive, one of Krest's thugs who was responsible for Sharkey's death)

Bond's angry, yellow, hate-filled eyes after failing to revive Vesper

Also: Bond saying "I believe you and I had a mutual friend!" to the Bolivian police colonel right before Bond shot him in QoS.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Vijay. Bond reacting to his death was very touching and somber.

"No more problems"
    @MrArlingtonBeach: Yes! That one is awesome! Just one quick and accurate shot to avenge Mathis' death, I love it!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love the look on Bond's face when he finds Kerim, one of the best (if not tops) of Bond's allies. You feel the hurt that his heart holds heavy. Well acted by Sean in one of his best moments as 007.