Abu Qatada

edited November 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 1
Please camp outside his house with our sign.........

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    What the hell is this?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    tumblr_m9v4ath2ka1qh01dx.jpg
  • oo7oo7
    second time someones posted about this
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20315479
  • I'm all for human rights and fair trials etc. My understanding is that this guy basically feels he'll be tortured if he is deported. Funny how we should attempt to protect certain people.....
  • I think like David Cameron, we wish that the 00's were real so we could have this guy removed, as he's really taking the p**s now.
    this beggars belief! Terrorists seem to work our own systems better than us!
  • Thing is Rogue, he has too much crap on very important people, that's why capin hook was deported to the USA and this guy stays. He's a poster boy for the right wingers to change laws again to curtail decent people's freedom. You watch they'll change the law and use him as an excuse.

At the moment a British citizen minding his own business can be held without charge, access to council for two weeks. That's scary.
    crazy crazy world!
    Thing is Rogue, he has too much crap on very important people, that's why capin hook was deported to the USA and this guy stays. He's a poster boy for the right wingers to change laws again to curtail decent people's freedom. You watch they'll change the law and use him as an excuse.

At the moment a British citizen minding his own business can be held without charge, access to council for two weeks. That's scary.

I would remind you that those lovely lefties in the Labour party tried to push through detention for 90 days.
    Now that this piece of sputum is free to come and go as he pleases, the security services have to keep an eye on him - and this is costing the British taxpayer - that's you and me - £100,000 a week. That's A HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS. Every week. I don't know about you, but for me that's the equivalent of well over five years' salary. Whatever way you look at it, it'd be cheaper and more simple to just execute the bastard.
  • I'm not sure it's right to send him away to a country renown for torture, but he shouldn't go free. Why can't we just put him on trial in this country?