James Bond 50th anniversary commemorative reviews

edited October 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 126
So as Skyfall gets its release here in the UK I'm celebrating 50 years of Bond by sharing my wisdom and humble opinions on the Bond series with you guys. Here's my first video review that's just gone live, of Dr No. Might as well start at the beginning. Enjoy! There will be another 22 reviews on the way soon....

Comments

To follow on from Dr No, here's my review of From Russia with Love. Let me know your thoughts:

Goldfinger review below:

My musings on Thunderball:

My thoughts on Connery's penultimate Bond, You Only Live Twice:

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Very enjoyable series @Jamesc26. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Samuel, please let me know what you think - whether you agree/disagree with any of my opinions. That applies to anyone listening to these reviews. Plenty still to come.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Well first off I applaud you for not giving a mark out of 10 at the end. Your views alone are enough for us to tell what you think.

On the whole, I agree with nealy all of your points so far as it happens. Really well done.
    Well thank you very much. I have tried to balance out my reviews for each film, weighing up both the positives and the negatives of the films. You will find that I do give some of the films a rounded score out of ten but the reason for doing this is to summarise my reviews and overall feelings of each film. Glad you're enjoying them.
  • Mods, can this thread be closed please. I have a new log in so I'm going to put these reviews in a new place.