Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    MrBond wrote:
    So i'm turning 16 today! :D

Happy Birthday, hope you're enjoying yourself!
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Happy Birthday
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, @Mr Bond!

16 is a good age to reach!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I will turn 19 in only a few moments! :O

Happy birthday! I've 9 months to match you. Nice to see some similar demographics, none the less.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die

Congratulations, my friend! We all desire you luck, health, sucess and mainly fortune in your life! And continue to be one of the greatest Bond fans of this site! :-bd
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Happy birthday! I've 9 months to match you. Nice to see some similar demographics, none the less.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Congratulations, my friend! We all desire you luck, health, sucess and mainly fortune in your life! And continue to be one of the greatest Bond fans of this site! :-bd
    Thanks guys. :)

I only wish my Bond girl was here to celebrate with me.
    3%2C+marilyn-monroe-beach1-e1342413216401.jpg
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Congratulations @Brady !

Eva is pleased with the fact that it is your birthday:
    eva_green_03.jpeg <:-P
    Happy B-day, 0Brady!

• edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I'm 30 today!

I'm off out now to celebrate.
    Congrats/sorry @thelivingroyale! I guess it depends on how you feel about aging (flipping Flemings knows I don't like it). Anyway, I hope you have a grand time, and maybe pop in TLD and/or LTK to celebrate later? Cheers, mate! <:-P
    Then I know how you feel, TLR!

HAPPY B-DAY, friend. You'll be spending the next ten years in the 30 club. Let's swing!

party_girls-13.jpg
    DarthDimi wrote:

HAPPY B-DAY, friend. You'll be spending the next ten years in the 30 club. Let's swing!

party_girls-13.jpg

Hell yes! I like your style DD! Count me in! <:-P
    Happy birthday
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,635
    the 3rd woman to the right looks a bit like Naomi Harris :))
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Thanks everyone!
    I guess it depends on how you feel about aging (flipping Flemings knows I don't like it).

I'm fine with it until I hit my 40s.
    DarthDimi wrote:

party_girls-13.jpg

=P~
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    6 years ago today, 16-year-old me joined Keeping The British End Up, the ancestor of MI6 Community, after a few months of lurking, to post news about the separate release of You Know My Name.

Since then, visiting the forums has been a daily routine. Checking for news, opinions, ideas, fun facts, fan experiences etc. and sharing my own.

It's been a wonderful time, some of the highlights being my promotion to a 00-Agent on KTBEU (18-year-old me was very proud :P), the transition to MI6 Community and of course Quantum and Skyfall's preparation & pre-production periods. Those are always the most fun!

Six years and counting. How time flies...
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 11,189
    It's my birthday today - 27 years!! :D

I got several presents including a Remington Steele Boxset :-w

I was a bit worried about the looming prospect of turning 30 but after drooling looking at the pictures above* I'm a bit more relaxed. Getting older can have it's advantages.

*Eva Green is just mesmerising but I REALLY don't believe those girls are over 20 let alone 30
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Many happy returns @BAIN123. Just think, you will still be (hopefully) around when Bond celebrates 100!

Enjoy your hours of Brozzer fun ;-)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy bithday @BAIN123 and congrats on the MI6th anniversary @gt007. =D>
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Thank you, @MajorDSmythe. :)

And happy birthday, @BAIN123.
    happy birthday
    Happy B-day and anniversaries, fellas!!
    @BAIN123: Congratulations on the big Two-Seven! Hope it's turning out to be a good one!
  • Today is my Birthday

And to be truthful feel fucking miserable about it right now

It's not a celebration, it's a realization you've got less years alive and the fun times you had in years past become ever so more distant

Going to watch Skyfall again today and then after that some very strong drinks and forget all about it, this is a day that I fail to recognize, but only once a year, so worth a mention

Be back at a later date
    Happy Birthday, watching Bond and getting drunk...sounds fun!
    edited November 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Aging is a bugger, @Baltimore, but I still hope you have a great time watching Skyfall on your special day. You are part of what makes the community such a fun place to come to, so here's to many more happy returns.
    Drink_wisky.gif
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Today Is my B-day. I've had a homemade vodka-martini, shaken not stirred... Made my day ! :D
    Today Is my B-day. I've had a homemade vodka-martini, shaken not stirred... Made my day ! :D

2 birthdays in headquarters today, eh? Many happy returns to you as well, @LicencedToKilt69007. It can get nasty in the field, so keep yourself alert and make it back to us in one piece....With maybe a slice or two or birthday cake... ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,879
    Happy birthday, folks! I'll turn 30 on October 3rd this year.

Oh, wait- that's already come and gone! Guess I wasn't that excited to say goodbye to my 20s, eh?! ;)