Which is your favorite of the activison bond games so far?

2»

Comments

Goldeneye reloaded. Loved the campaign and when online wasn't laggy it was fun and addictive.
  • for me its Bloodstone.. I love those take downs, Chases etc. it was like a Bond movie, especially the opening sequence.
    My favourite part of the game - 'A train to catch'
    about the game play, I felt it like an improved QOS.
  • Bloodstone is the best for me. Original storyline, more variety in levels, locations and enemies. Really fun driving levels also.
    Definitely BloodStone with a close second place to Quantum of Solace, and Legends being third.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Today i played the whole QoS game and completed it; i can say that it is one of the bests, but Blood Stone still wins for me. QoS only beats it in PS2, although on PC it is great.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 9,767
    I think if the took the ps2 version and the 360/ps3 version and combined it it would be the best bond game (so annoyed there wasn't a port au prince level on the 360 version)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Risico007 wrote:
    I think if the took the ps2 version and the 360/ps3 version and combined it it would be the best bond game (so annoyed there wasn't a port au prince level on the ps2 version)

Neither the Airport level.

Meant 360 but yeah It's a shame
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I don't think any of Activision's Bond games have been anything more than average.

Quantum of Solace was a rushed to market poor man's call of duty which butchered both films, had poor graphics, was criminally short and had a glitch-fest multiplayer which was horribly unbalanced.

Goldeneye 007 was competent gameplay-wise, but was completey un-necessary, and sorely missed having the original actors in it, replacing them with boring stand ins.

Bloodstone suffered again from poor graphics, average shooting mechanics, poor mutliplayer and wierdly, for a shooting game, no crounch mechanics.

007 Legends, well, that is just a mess. Totally.

At least all of EA's output was good, save Goldeneye: Rogue Agent.
  • Goldeneye Reloaded for me.
  • AliAli
    Quantum Of Solace. Blood Stone just felt rougher round the edges, mainly because Activision rushed it to market, alongside Blur, and didn't let Bizarre Creations finish either, probably because they were in a hurry to close them down!
    This is actually close. I'll admit that I really loved Quantum of Solace on PS2 and then when I finally got a PS3, I loved that version as well. But over time everything from Activision has become so average. Reloaded was good as well but I'll have to give it to QOS. But I still love 3rd person Bond games the best so bring on more of those!
  • AliAli
    I've come to love QoS so much I'm actually going to try and platinum it! Only issue I can see getting in the way is the multiplayer trophies. Is there still a community for this?