My brief liason with DANIEL CRAIG at the SKYFALL Royal World Premiere in London

edited October 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 66
I cannot BELIEVE that I have not mentioned this on here before now... LoL! Seeing the pics on my iPhone has just reminded me.....

I only live about a 45 min train journey from London so on 23rd October I decided to take a trip to the Royal Albert Hall in London for the SKYFALL Royal World Premiere. It was RAM (that's Essex speak for "there was a lot of people there" LoL!)

Anyway- I blagged my way to the front of the red carpet using the old "excuse me mate, my sisters over there" line. Strangely- Daniel Craig was the first cast member to arrive and he came straight over to the side I was on. He went along the line giving autographs and when he got to me (I feel a pr*ck asking for autographs LoL!), I just held out my hand and he shook and said "When are you going to see the movie" . I told him I'd already bought IMAX tickets for the Saturday (27th)...... He laughed and moved on....LoL! Great moment for me. Also shook hands with Ben Whishaw.... I saw all the cast on the Red Carpet. I'm so glad I made the effort to go.

Did anybody else make the trip to the premiere?

BTW- How do I upload pics on here? I have a couple of Daniel Craig etc from the premiere that I took.

Comments