Any James Bond Fans in Cambridgeshire, UK?

edited October 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 10
Was just wondering if there are any James Bond fans who are based in Cambridgeshire in the UK? I myself am based in the city of Cambridge.

If people are interested the Barnwell Baptist Church, down Howard Road in Cambridge is having a James Bond themed evening. Cost is £5, and at the end of the evening there will be a vote among people which film to watch out of all the 22 films. Starts at 7pm.

Comments

• From London myself but I would love to go to a James Bond themed night! What date is it? Better get my A View To A Kill vote ready ;)
  • Its Friday 9th November. More about the Barnwell Baptist Church is here:

http://barnwellbaptistchurch.org.uk/

I live basically 1 minute walk from there and will be going. My girlfriend actually lives right next door to the Church. :)
  • Actually just seen it starts at 7:30pm.
  • Cool :) just drooling at the prospect of driving up dressed as Blofeld haha. Do you go to the church then? What type of things are they going to have on bond night?
  • Well I have only been to the Church a couple to times when having to vote during elections. Which Blofeld would you dress up as then? I like DP and CG looks, in terms of Blofeld.:)