Bond 24 pre production has started

edited November 2012 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 9,730
Watched the 60 minutes Special and Anderson Cooper said toward the end

"Work has already begun on the next adventure simply called Bond 24 but the producers aren't giving up any secrets."

So At least we know bond 24 is starting to get in motion.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Not surprising at all and I'm very glad this is confirmed.

Hopefully the video will be online soon. Thanks @Risico007.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Holy hell, they don't get a rest! :D
    no problem i am just happy because i remember after Quantum of solace i loved the film was pumped and Michael G wilson broke my heart when he said "bond 23 is not even a twinkling in an eye"

So luckily i can go into Skyfall thinking bond 24 work has begun

And yes I am one of 8 people who loved Quantum of solace :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I would love staying past the finale of the film to see 'James Bond Will Return In...'
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I would love staying past the finale of the film to see 'James Bond Will Return In...'

Risico
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 1,817
    Creasy47 wrote:

That would be one of the biggest gifts they can give to a fan!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 5,745
    I'm pretty confident this means the return of Purvis, Wade, and Mendes (and hopefully Logan!)

champagne_glasses2.jpg
  • 0013 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

I've read somewhere that they do have the 'James Bond will return' message.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    I'm pretty confident this means the return of Purvis, Wade, and Mendes (and hopefully Logan!)

Purvis and Wade - most likely

Logan - maybe

Mendes - well... we'll just have to wait and see... fingers crossed though that he does.

Brendoge wrote:
    0013 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

Yes, it appears at the start of the end credits from what I've read.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Brendoge wrote:
    0013 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

with the next title?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Isn't that sentence always included in the credits? I'm talking about them having the title of the next film added in, just like the old days.
    Brendoge wrote:
    0013 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

Yes, they always do it, what I meant is the title of Bond 24.
  • GoldenballGoldenball United States
    edited October 2012 Posts: 74
    Good. I'm glad they're getting on to the next one. Craig's on board- so let's go!!!

He ain't getting any younger.
  • Risico007 wrote:
    Watched the 60 minutes Special and Anderson Cooper said toward the end

"Work has already begun on the next adventure simply called Bond 24 but the producers aren't giving up any secrets."

So At least we know bond 24 is starting to get in motion.

where can I see this 60 minutes special?:)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57531943/james-bond-secret-to-spys-success/?pageNum=5&tag=contentMain;contentBody

here is the exact quote

"As for his newest adventure, "Skyfall" - known in production as Bond 23 - it's not even out yet and there's already talk of Bond 24. But Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson, the guardians of the franchise, aren't giving up any of its secrets."
    Risico007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Brendoge wrote:
    0013 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

with the next title?

That wasn't included in the article, but all it mentioned was "James Bond Will Return" so I'm assuming either they can't release it under the confidentiality complex they signed at the press release, or it wasn't included. I'm thinking it wasn't included.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Brendoge wrote:
    0013 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

with the next title?

That wasn't included in the article, but all it mentioned was "James Bond Will Return" so I'm assuming either they can't release it under the confidentiality complex they signed at the press release, or it wasn't included. I'm thinking it wasn't included.

chances are there will be no title... they havent done it since 1983.. very doubtful we'll see it return..
  • It's all good to know, but it's likely they don't yet have a working title in place this early.
  • too bad we wont know the title at all nor who the director is.........

James Bond will Return in The Property of a lady directed by Sam Mendes

take a step further and give us the director name too! but nope that wont happen
    It's all good to know, but it's likely they don't yet have a working title in place this early.

James Bond will return

in

Rebuilding Skyfall.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:

champagne_glasses2.jpg

They can fire Purvis and Wade.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director

Why not wait until you see what they've done with Skyfall?
    edited October 2012 Posts: 4,399
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

champagne_glasses2.jpg

if Skyfall is everything it is being reported as being - i can give Purvis and Wade a pass, provided they bring in a 3rd party, like a Paul Haggis or John Logan etc to help refine the script a little further....

because in all honesty - their screenplays to TWINE and DAD were heavily torn apart and rewritten in some cases.. not by them... but either by the directors or the directors' wives lol....

CR was damn good - QOS was unfinished... so if Skyfall is great, then they can stay..
    I'm glad about that. We can look forward to it in 2014. I hope we'll the title middle of next year or end of the year.
    JamesPage wrote:

Fire them now. Sooner the better!
    Kananga wrote:
    JamesPage wrote:

Fire them now. Sooner the better!

i dont understand that logic after the excellent outing of CR, and so far the rave reviews for SF....... that makes as much sense as firing a head coach after winning the Super Bowl.

I think for many here, its just cult to hate on them. I don't get it either. Its like they do the laundry, whilst someone else is ironing it. Nothing wrong with that.
    This board and others are full of hatred for certain people, be it Forster, Purvis & Wade, Craig, Barbara B, Dench, Wilson, Brosnan & Arnold. Kind of sad since the internet gives them the fredom to spew bile anonymously.
    Germanlady wrote:
    I think for many here, its just cult to hate on them. I don't get it either. Its like they do the laundry, whilst someone else is ironing it. Nothing wrong with that.
    hisqos wrote:
    This board and others are full of hatred for certain people, be it Forster, Purvis & Wade, Craig, Barbara B, Dench, Wilson, Brosnan & Arnold. Kind of sad since the internet gives them the freedom to spew bile anonymously.

i could understand if they were constantly giving us amateur dribble for screenplays... but CR was fantastic, and QOS was hampered by the writer's strike.. but SF seems to be getting rave reviews - so i dont understand the reasoning....... if it's hatred because of a bad hangover from TWINE and DAD - i can understand - but those scripts were heavily altered after the fact by people not named Purvis and/or Wade... i think EON are more than satisfied with P&W and (whoever else as the third writer) handling the writing duties from now on..