Unused villains (or names thereof) which you would like to see used in future films?

edited October 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 188
Are there any villains that haven't been used in the films which you feel should be in future Bond films? Or perhaps you just like the name of a villain, and so would have a villain with that name in a future Bond film but with a different character?

Here's two;
Murik - Licence Renewed
Bernin - Blood Stone

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,635
    From Blood Stone, it'd think that General Pomerov could be used.

He seems like he's the Bodyguard, and sort of reminds of General Ourumov.
    The orginal last name for Carver needs to be used (Harmsway).
  • Dr. Shatterhand - YOLT
    Serrafimo Spang - DAF
    Von Hammerstein - FYEO
    Horror - TSWLM
    Sanguinetti - TSWLM
    Maria Freudenstein - TPOAL
    Willy Krebs - MR
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    General Yevgeny Yuskovich from John Gardner's "The Man From Barbarossa".
    If Dr. Guntram Shatterhand gets announced as a future Bond villain, we all know what that means... ;)
  • RC7RC7
    Dr. Shatterhand - YOLT
    Serrafimo Spang - DAF
    Sanguinetti - TSWLM
    Willy Krebs - MR

Love these character names although I'd probably cut the Willy off ahem, and keep it just to Krebs.

@Lewisblake and @X3MSonicX - What makes you think the games are considered in any way source material for the films? They'll never be referenced in the films. As for the novels I can't see them tapping anything but Fleming. Otherwise they'll create something original.
  • RC7 wrote:
    Dr. Shatterhand - YOLT
    Serrafimo Spang - DAF
    Sanguinetti - TSWLM
    Willy Krebs - MR

Love these character names although I'd probably cut the Willy off ahem, and keep it just to Krebs.

@Lewisblake and @X3MSonicX - What makes you think the games are considered in any way source material for the films? They'll never be referenced in the films. As for the novels I can't see them tapping anything but Fleming. Otherwise they'll create something original.

Well, I personally don't/didn't know how strict they are when choosing what to base their movie plots on - so didn't know if they'd take from computer games or other than the novels or not. With the name of Bernin - I just liked the name, and pictured a different villain-character to go with it really. However, saying that I do think Games are getting better and better these days, and many are like movies - indeed some are better lol - so to take from movies for inspiration for films shouldn't be a taboo thing in my eyes.
    lewisblake wrote:
    Are there any villains that haven't been used in the films which you feel should be in future Bond films? Or perhaps you just like the name of a villain, and so would have a villain with that name in a future Bond film but with a different character?

Here's two;
    Murik - Licence Renewed
    Bernin - Blood Stone

I asked this some time ago as i have never read any of the Fleming novels? The main one if correct that i can remember are the Spang brothers i think? Not sure which novel they were from?
  • I would also love them to reuse Col. Bouvar as a jackal type assassin - perhaps ex-foreign legion? played by Denis Lavant?