Why not an MI6-commuinty App ?

DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
edited October 2012 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 260
I am always on my droid, and do most of my community surfing on the go to be honest, I have no problem using my mobile's browser to connect to the forums here, but it occurred to me that there is not a app for the MI6-COMMUNITY and I was a bit taken aback considering how modern the forums have become since the old days of the community here. So my question is , will there be a MI6-COMMUNITY app where I can just access the forums on my phone without having to go to the site on my browser, it would be awesome to download a official mi6-community app in the android market or iphone itunes store. It could be nicely programmed and developed too...anyways just a suggestion. Thanks and have a good weekend to all

Comments

Yeah, this has been brought up in the suggestions thread, and I agree, it would be good, as long as it worked better than the mobile edition of the site which makes you have to read through every comment to get to the latest one
  • TPM007 wrote:
    Yeah, this has been brought up in the suggestions thread, and I agree, it would be good, as long as it worked better than the mobile edition of the site which makes you have to read through every comment to get to the latest one

Yes that is a major pain. When not on the laptop and on my iPod touch I avoid the longer discussions to avoid scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
  • Let's make it happen!
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    When on your mobile, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "full site" button. This is much easier to use and more familiar as well. Works great on the iPhone.
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    It's certainly a good suggestion and one we've had before. Currently maintaining things as they are is a job for a larger team than we currently call on, so these kinds of projects have had to go on the back burner in the epic Bond year of 2012. We'll certainly take stock of everything at the end of year and look at how we can improve things again over the Holiday period when our contributors and developers will have a lot more time to spare.

As Brady has said - discussion can continue in the Feedback and Suggestions thread.
This discussion has been closed.