Bond Fan Posters

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Risico007 wrote:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38621698@N02/8028107583/in/photostream

Figured I would try a poster.

here it is Bond 24 Risico

hello batman forever font - it's been a while lol

not a bad poster though :)
  • Not that I'm saying this would have worked in a million years- but I just happened to come across Lazenby's 1989 acting headshot and thought 'what the hell'!

LazenbyLTK.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Not that I'm saying this would have worked in a million years- but I just happened to come across Lazenby's 1989 acting headshot and thought 'what the hell'!

LazenbyLTK.jpg

Poor George, He's the worst aging Bond actor.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Murdock wrote:

I don't know... i think ol' Rog has him beat.... i mean, the 2 years between Octopussy and A View To A Kill, it looked like Rog had aged 10 years.

• Imagine if George had stayed on until 1989 he would have only have been 50 years old and he would have been in the role for 20 years. This is still younger than when Connery did NSNA (53), Moore did AVTAK (57), and just slightly older than when Brosnan did DAD. LTK could have been his last Bond flick....Imagine how his character could have developed over a 20 year period. I feel that considering OHMSS was George's first film role I think he did an admirable job. Its my favourite Bond film. Imagine if he had stayed and made the role his own and with more experience might have turned out to be the ultimate Bond! That we will never know.....
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    Hello my friends at my new web home... I am posting here from Croatia here... here is if they had made Risico in 2008 instead of Quantum... a few details remain the same butthat's all for now guys...

LZsdt.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    ^Alright, @M_Balje. One account was fine, and I let a second one slide. But a third account? Come on, mate.
  • NeengPohNeengPoh Banned
    I promise he isnt m baje... Pierce is my friend.. we ben firneds or al ong time.. we have lot of fun making these posters.. we dont mean any offense..
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    NeengPoh wrote:
    I promise he isnt m baje... Pierce is my friend.. we ben firneds or al ong time.. we have lot of fun making these posters.. we dont mean any offense..
    I don't mean to come off as oppressive. I am just having a joke.
    :P
    HASEROT wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

I don't know... i think ol' Rog has him beat.... i mean, the 2 years between Octopussy and A View To A Kill, it looked like Rog had aged 10 years.
    Roger looked good until he got that facelift, that really messed him up. I still think he looked great in Octopussy but AVTAK came around and it's like wow how did he age so badly in just a year? :-O
  • I hate to say it- but Rog could have stopped after FYEO. He looked pretty different starting with Octopussy, really. But at the very least AVTAK was one too many

MooreTooOld.jpg
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I think he's brilliant in OP so I'd stay he can stop after that one. He was good n AVTAK but just looked too old, he should've given that one to Dalton.
    Murdock wrote:
    HASEROT wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Roger looked good until he got that facelift, that really messed him up. I still think he looked great in Octopussy but AVTAK came around and it's like wow how did he age so badly in just a year? :-O

I didn't know he got a facelift... :-/
    Murdock wrote:
    HASEROT wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

@Brady Yeah, he got his mole removed and a Brow lift, I think. He didn't look that old in FYEO and OP, He had sort of a rugged cool look to him. Sort of like William Shatner in the Star Trek movie in the 80's He didn't look like he was in his fifties.
    Murdock wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    HASEROT wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

@Brady Yeah, he got his mole removed and a Brow lift, I think. He didn't look that old in FYEO and OP, He had sort of a rugged cool look to him. Sort of like William Shatner in the Star Trek movie in the 80's He didn't look like he was in his fifties.

That could definitely explain the horrid aging between FYEO and OP for sure. I am surprised he can still do the classic eyebrow raise.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's the mole next to his nose that Moore had removed between Octopussy and A View To A Kill. If only he and Cubby had made the 'one final film' deal before that.
    You can tell something is off because from LALD to OP, his eye's looked relaxed in normal, but in AVTAK, they are very open and unnatural so (o_o to O_O)
    Murdock wrote:
    You can tell something is off because from LALD to OP, his eye's looked relaxed in normal, but in AVTAK, they are very open and unnatural so (o_o to O_O)

Best explanation ever! =))
    edited September 2012 Posts: 16,328
    lol thanks Brady. :)

From Deviantart With Love. not mine but very cool.
    Articulo_Bond_by_Tozani.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    /\ This last and fantastic one feels that was based on 2005's FRWL.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    frwlx.png
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 4,813
    lol this one is semi-serious, although I am happy with the way it turned out.
    Here is Daniel Craig in GoldenEye-- I tried my best to find a good picture of him from 1995, but the best I could do was 1998- there was a picture of him from 'Elizabeth' where he looked very 'Bond'.
    He would have been 27 then- so I guess it wouldn't be that impossible- but here it is:

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C9%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A934463%3A325nu0mrj

*Yes the shot if him running is from QOS :P
    I love the Roger Moore "face lift" pics. He did go on 2 films 2 far for sure!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    bond50.png
    HASEROT wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38621698@N02/8028107583/in/photostream

Figured I would try a poster.

here it is Bond 24 Risico

hello batman forever font - it's been a while lol

not a bad poster though :)

thanks if I can find a site the would download youtube vids I'd make a fan trailer for risico based on the new sony add and bits of skyfall but c'est la vie.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Found this

VqvGT.jpg
    Spectacular. That's the profile photo of one of our members on here.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Found this

VqvGT.jpg

Wow and wow again! That is something i would most certainly frame and put on the wall! :O
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I'd like to know how they make those drawing effects.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I'd like to know how they make those drawing effects.

They aren't effects. Someone drew this by hand.