The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    OMG we scored and struck off for a foul what a bloody joke.
    If Bruno is out injured, I will have to look at options. Selling Saka for him was a mistake…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    If Bruno is out injured, I will have to look at options. Selling Saka for him was a mistake…

I made the same mistake and Saka has got points since I brought Bruno in.
    edited May 6 Posts: 23,556
    2 - 0 several blunders from United players this is really poor.
    @Torgeirtrap Arsenal will get an easy 3 points at Old Trafford.
    Half time no chance of a come back here, we have no one on our bench most of the squad are injured its ridiculous.

Man United Substitutes

A Bayindir
    S Amrabat
    A Diallo
    T Heaton
    T Collyer
    H Amass
    H Ogunneye
    L Jackson
    E Wheatley
    United score though miles offside.
    Went to get a glass of water and I missed Palace's 3rd, worst performance of the season. Our team is decimated with injury though I just know the UK media will blame TH.
    4 - 0 oh dear.
    Onana should have done better with a few of the goals.

Selling De Gea has proven to be a huge mistake by TH.
    I thought the second half against Coventry was bad, this performance is a whole new level.
    I will need a strong whiskey after this debacle and there is still 20 minutes to go.
    We have a striker on the pitch now that is still at school? that is what the commentator just said.
    I am feeling the same numbness before Ole got sacked and Ragniks last games in charge.

Going to make an Irish coffee.

I made the same mistake and Saka has got points since I brought Bruno in.

Typical FPL, this. But I am obviously very happy that Saka delivers!
    I am feeling the same numbness before Ole got sacked and Ragniks last games in charge.

Wonder what will happen now. Will ten Hag be in charge next season?

My gut tells me TH already knows he is going, no manager could do anything with a team so decimated by injury, I would give TH another season. i am dreading the FA cup final if we don't get players back, City will put 10 past the team that played tonight.

My gut tells me TH already knows he is going, no manager could do anything with a team so decimated by injury, I would give TH another season. i am dreading the FA cup final if we don't get players back, City will put 10 past the team that played tonight.

Completely forgot about the FA Cup final. That could have a huge say in ten Hag's chances to stay at United.

Bayern's list of options is getting shorter too. Could this happen?

Harry Kane reacts to another year with no trophy

Completely forgot about the FA Cup final. That could have a huge say in ten Hag's chances to stay at United.

I think TH would do well at Bayern, even though I support TH and sympathies about the injury's (worst I have ever known), TH's inability to defend does concern me sometimes you need to shut up shop and grind out results TH does not do that enough.
    Harry Kane reacts to another year with no trophy

:))

I think TH would do well at Bayern, even though I support TH and sympathies about the injury's (worst I have ever known), TH's inability to defend does concern me sometimes you need to shut up shop and grind out results TH does not do that enough.

That's the question mark I have about TH too, that they have been way too easy to score against. That being said, I imagine they will try to shut up shop against Arsenal, and I fear that United will decide the title on Sunday…
    I have no idea what to do with my team, I have Bruno and Garnacho and Schar all giving me a headache. I do have 2 free transfers...
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    The Bench Boost gw this week.
    The Bench Boost gw this week.

Yeah I still have that chip.
    I have made my two transfers, will wait until deadline as to whether I should sell Bruno for a hit.
    The deadline is in less than an hour, but let's have a look at gameweek 36! This was a high scoring gameweek with an average score of 71 points. There were some variance too, with managers scoring less and considerably more than the average score. Best in our league this gameweek was Mejico POWA, who finished the gameweek with 98 points. Congratulations!

MgCcGoO.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you
    GW 23: AC Miami
    GW 24: TeamXtreme
    GW 25: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 26: Flip & Flop
    GW 27: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 28: Red Warriors & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: You Only Live Rice
    GW 30: The best
    GW 31: TeamXtreme
    GW 32: CSAC
    GW 33: TeamXtreme
    GW 34: Red Warriors
    GW 35: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 36: Mejico POWA

________

Remember the deadline at 11:00 UK time!
    edited May 11 Posts: 23,556
    Took a -8 hit, season almost over may as well gamble.
    I could have done anything from one FT to a -8. Decided to just do the one transfer, so I can have two free transfers next gameweek. The money league I'm in is getting very close now, so I have to balance playing it safe and sticking to (some form of) a plan, or gamble. The result of this double gameweek will decide what I have to do for gameweek 38.

The guy who's no. 1 in that league has used all his chips, and I played Bench Boost for this gameweek. Won't surprise me if he finds a way to outscore my Bench Boost with only eleven players! :))
    I could have done anything from one FT to a -8. Decided to just do the one transfer, so I can have two free transfers next gameweek. The money league I'm in is getting very close now, so I have to balance playing it safe and sticking to (some form of) a plan, or gamble. The result of this double gameweek will decide what I have to do for gameweek 38.

The guy who's no. 1 in that league has used all his chips, and I played Bench Boost for this gameweek. Won't surprise me if he finds a way to outscore my Bench Boost with only eleven players! :))

You should out score him, 12 of my players have double games and I still have my bench boost so the -8 may pay off. The hits were for two goal keepers with double gw's.
    Well its been a disaster most of my players today blanked.

You should out score him, 12 of my players have double games and I still have my bench boost so the -8 may pay off. The hits were for two goal keepers with double gw's.

He's 11 points ahead of me from today's games alone! :))
    Well its been a disaster most of my players today blanked.

My players have offered very little too. My money league rival got a head start with points from Gvardiol and De Bruyne. We both have Foden, whereas I have Haaland (C), and he, who does not have Haaland (and have somehow have not been punished by not having him), has Palmer (C).