Is Everything or Nothing the hardest Bond game ever?

BennytehagentBennytehagent -Classified-
edited April 3 in 007 Gaming Posts: 2
I'm serious. I find this game seriously hard. So many enemies, the combat is complex, and the vehicle levels are borked on Xbox. Does anyone agree here?

EDIT: Look it's a fantastic game, but it is really hard and the vehicle levels are incredibly slippery and difficult on Xbox. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on the matter and to hear if the vehicle levels are bad on Xbox or if it's just my copy.

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome to the forums @Bennytehagent
    I remember playing Everything or Nothing, and very much enjoying it. Not an easy game, but certainly not impossible to finish. Who wants a game that's easy to complete though?
    On the flip side, I'm guessing you never played A View To A Kill the computer game in the late 80's?
    Now that was a very hard game to play. Not only did you have to wait for the cassette to load on your computer, but the game itself was near impossible to get past level 1, let alone complete!
    This wasn't helped by some shoddy graphics and controls. But it was the 80's, so just to have a Bond game was enough.
  • BennytehagentBennytehagent -Classified-
    Benny wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums @Bennytehagent
    I remember playing Everything or Nothing, and very much enjoying it. Not an easy game, but certainly not impossible to finish. Who wants a game that's easy to complete though?
    On the flip side, I'm guessing you never played A View To A Kill the computer game in the late 80's?
    Now that was a very hard game to play. Not only did you have to wait for the cassette to load on your computer, but the game itself was near impossible to get past level 1, let alone complete!
    This wasn't helped by some shoddy graphics and controls. But it was the 80's, so just to have a Bond game was enough.

Oh, Tomorrow Never Dies: The Game is meant to be another cheap one, being a Syphon Filter wannabe with cheap enemy placement and an inane stunlock mechanic. I don't even have to download an iso and play it through emulation. The Calvin Dyson video on that subject sells how insane that game is perfectly.
    I remember the level where Bond infiltrates the mansion/lab in America being rather difficult for some reason. Might just be me though. The final level too.

Honestly though, the most I’ve struggled with a Bond game was Agent Under Fire during the final level where the main villain flies around with his jetpack. Very infuriating.
    I menaged to obtain all the platinum medals in this game few year ago. Sure it was hard, but rather fun. I'm remember the painfull one was the rally car race mission (played on Xbox), because the timer was very short.

I don't thinks that the solo is as hard, but the multiplayer coop is all another level of diffuculty. This one was really hard, didn't even tried to obtains the good medals. Remember when I was young we didn't even menaged to pass the Cairo coop levels with my cousin. (Well now I grow up, there is anotgher difficulty to it : find someone to play it with me).

I thinks games likes James Bond Jr. (didn't play it) should be more difficult, and the COD-like games by Activison should I guess looks like a Veteran COD game in high difficulty settings.