The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Gameweek 24 is just around the corner, but let's have a look at gameweek 23 first! Gameweek 23 saw a significant variance, seeing as players like Foden, Richarlison and Watkins delivered double digits for owners. Although these players are popular right now, far from everyone have them in their teams. It's safe to say that some managers had a better gameweek than others, best of which in our league was AC Miami, finising the gameweek with 95 points. Congratulations! =D>

F6zV4ro.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you
    GW 23: AC Miami

________

Remember the gameweek 24 deadline Saturday at 11:00 UK time!
    This was a horrible gameweek for me, selling Pascal Groß for Diogo Jota, and starting Darwin over Foden. My decisions really couldn't have been worse, haha! :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    This was a horrible gameweek for me, selling Pascal Groß for Diogo Jota, and starting Darwin over Foden. My decisions really couldn't have been worse, haha! :))

My knee jerk move to bring in Jota backfired as ended up losing points.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    edited February 8 Posts: 735
    Only gets more complicated going forward with the double and blank game weeks, starting with GW25 ...
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Yeah I need to check my team, i already have 3 City assets though heard earlier GW28 is a double?
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Anthony Gordon Ankle injury - 25% chance of playing

Mohamed Salah: Liverpool forward may return to training next week after hamstring injury, says Jurgen Klopp
    Just had time to look at my team. Really not sure about my team this week…
    Captaining Haaland for the third week running was not wise by me.
    Literally soon as I posted that Haaland scored :))
    Ake with the assist who I also have...
  • edited February 10 Posts: 17,308
    Here are the gameweek 24 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 9
    De Bruyne: 3
    Salah: 2
    Diogo J.: 1
    Son: 1
    Watkins: 1

The majority have looked to City and Haaland and De Bruyne for the captaincy this week, and with five minutes left on the clock, Haaland has scored twice, with De Bruyne assisting the second goal. Will any of the other captaincy picks outscore the two City boys? Only time will tell. Good luck everyone!
    Clean sheets really are tough to get this season that is for sure.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    The City game was a tough watch. Found myself doing other things. 2 for Haaland is good, but regret De Bruyne missing that chance at the end ...
    Clean sheets really are tough to get this season that is for sure.

Clean sheet points feels like captain points the way this season is going!
    Feyador wrote: »
    The City game was a tough watch. Found myself doing other things. 2 for Haaland is good, but regret De Bruyne missing that chance at the end ...

My main takeaway from the game is that City look like they are going to run away with the title. Again.
    edited February 10 Posts: 23,446
    A good GW so far, if things continue I may get a decent green arrow. TAA a injury doubt which is a potential headache with Liverpool Double GW next.
    A good GW so far, if things continue I may get a decent green arrow. TAA a injury doubt which is a potential headache with Liverpool Double GW next.

A good gameweek for me too. Looking at the money league I'm in though, my rivals all have a good gameweek too. There's little variance from team to team, and they all mostly have the most important players covered.

Great game by Arsenal, who hardly put their foot wrong against West Ham. With City and Liverpool winning comfortably, it was important for Arsenal to get a good result in their away game.
    edited February 11 Posts: 23,446
    Fell asleep so missed the game gr, wow hell of a win for Arsenal Saka and Saliba got me some good points.
    edited February 11 Posts: 23,446
    Get in Rasmus scores again, United started well against Villa deserve the lead, Maguire with the assist.
    No way was that a Yellow for Casemiro.
    Shaw off injjured, Lindelof on at left back this could change the game gr.
    Shaw, Martinez, AWB and Malacia (still out) all injured its been a nightmare this season. especially in defense.
    1 - 1 ping pong in the box Douglas Luiz scores. United need to step it up or Champions League is gone.
    Get in Mctominay with a bullet header.
    Amazing ball in from Dalot. Come on United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can not underestimate how important that win is, very tough game though to be fair TH has shown positive signs of learning from his mistakes, the players did there job today and looked like a team.
    Still 6 points behind Spurs in 4th though momentum is everything.
    You can not underestimate how important that win is, very tough game though to be fair TH has shown positive signs of learning from his mistakes, the players did there job today and looked like a team.
    Still 6 points behind Spurs in 4th though momentum is everything.

Huge win for United, no doubt. With few points separating the teams, there's everything to play for still, with plenty of games to go. That goes for all those challenging for top four and top six.
  • edited February 14 Posts: 17,308
    Another gameweek is over, so let's have a look at how things went in gameweek 24! With an average of 62 points and many popular players delivering, many managers will feel happy about their gameweek scores. Our league did well too, with eleven managers beating the average score. Nobody did better than TeamXtreme however, who finished the gameweek with 95 points and a gameweek rank of 67 438. Congratulations! =D>

gv0rBhm.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 24: TeamXtreme

________

Remember the gameweek 25 deadline on Saturday, at 11:00 UK time!
    Another gameweek is over, so let's have a look at how things went in gameweek 24! With an average of 62 points and many popular players delivering, many managers will feel happy about their gameweek scores. Our league did well too, with eleven managers beating the average score. Nobody did better than TeamXtreme however, who finished the gameweek with 95 points and a gameweek rank of 67 438. Congratulations! =D>

gv0rBhm.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:

________

Cheers I am back in the top 1 million lol two weeks ago I was outside the top 2 million just shows a couple of GW's can change things quickly. Not sure what to do for the up coming Double, I have 2 transfers though sweating on TAA fitness.

gv0rBhm.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:

________

Cheers I am back in the top 1 million lol two weeks ago I was outside the top 2 million just shows a couple of GW's can change things quickly. Not sure what to do for the up coming Double, I have 2 transfers though sweating on TAA fitness.

Well played! Indded, so much can change still. Just look at Ben Crellin's rank climb these last gameweeks:

Really not sure what to do either. I got Porro to worry about instead of TAA, but I do have bench cover in Bell. Tempted to make a transfer for this gameweek, but need to think about the upcoming blank as well.