Post a picture of yourself! :P

1777879808183»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Benny wrote: »
    097qs1i0hfbl.jpeg

Of course it’s shaken!

Did you mean to post it here?
    https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/10108/who-should-could-be-a-bond-actor#latest
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Awww thanks @Thunderfinger more than a few reasons why that won’t happen though :))
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Cheers @Benny!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    In Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic. My girlfriend and I both turn 60 this year so thought we would do it right.

When I took the picture of the beautiful beach and ocean I was listening to Barry’s Bond music; it doesn’t get any better.

6SK6exK.jpg

7dqdiIX.jpg
    2bck0G4.jpg
    yqXRGKC.jpg
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited May 2023 Posts: 8,484
    @talos7

Looking twenty years younger and playing in heaven-on-earth! Congrats to you and your girlfriend! Living your best lives!
    Thank you @peter ; the Dominican Republic was incredible. The beaches and waters are gorgeous and our resort was fantastic. I have to also how great the citizens are. They are warm, friendly and do their best to make you feel welcome.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Awesome stuff, @talos7. I know it's been said before, but you're in awesome shape and a genuine inspiration to us younger lads trying to get fitter. Some of those pictures you'd think 007 himself was on the beach! Glad you and your Bond lady had a great time on your trip. Looks absolutely gorgeous. Haven't been able to travel to too many beaches, but any time I'm at the shore line as a tide rolls in I find myself at my most relaxed. Really does something to your soul, allowing your mind and body to fade into rest mode while enjoying the wonder of the natural world around you.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, @talos7 is 007! :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Can he do an English accent?
    I'd say our good man @talos7 would make an exceptional Felix Leiter. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Benny wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Can he do an English accent?
    I'd say our good man @talos7 would make an exceptional Felix Leiter. ;)

@Benny, that's a good shout. I get Jack Lord vibes from @talos7, which is fitting since I think he was the only truly cool interpretation of Felix we got.
    Ha! I just stumbled upon this; someone snagged a shot of me at the Ray Harryhausen exhibit in Oklahoma City.
    Looking back, I’m lucky that I didn’t turn to stone!

Gz2On7a.jpg
    The photo…TSDc82B.jpg
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    How do you breathe inside that glass thing?
    edited April 9 Posts: 7,962
    Shallowly….
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    talos7 wrote: »
    Ha! I just stumbled upon this; someone snagged a shot of me at the Ray Harryhausen exhibit in Oklahoma City.
    Looking back, I’m lucky that I didn’t turn to stone!

Gz2On7a.jpg

Luckily your years of staring into the Eyes of Dragonpol gave you immunity from the stare of Medusa.