Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited December 2022 Posts: 2,353
    Let's have the typical german countdown to New Year :

James bond radio is officially dead
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

Why JEFF BECK is UNCOPYABLE (11:42)

• MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Fun new series I discovered of a YouTuber Jen Murray who does James Bond watchalongs with commentary.

Youtube has the condensed version and for her Patreon subscribers you can watch the full length sync

Nice workout :)>-
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol (Postmodern Jukebox Cover) ft. Chloe Feoranzo (4:22)
    Putting the "fun" in funeral :

Pepperoni and seaguls don't mix very well, especially in hotel rooms :

• TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    edited December 2023 Posts: 988
    [DELETED]
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Aston Martin DB5 and 007 - A Special Bond | Licence To Thrill
    The ULTIMATE Tuk Tuk (rickshaw) Unleashed the TUK600 (Far Cry 4) (2:50)
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 8,684
    CraterGuns wrote: »

This is absolutely hilarious! I watched about four other "Lampoonery" Bond spoofs on YouTube right after this one, and especially the voices are spot on. I'm still amazed, in spite of realizing there has been dramatic technical progress, that a private person can put such videos together. Thanks for posting this.
  • j_w_pepper wrote: »
    CraterGuns wrote: »

This is absolutely hilarious! I watched about four other "Lampoonery" Bond spoofs on YouTube right after this one, and especially the voices are spot on. I'm still amazed, in spite of realizing there has been dramatic technical progress, that a private person can put such videos together. Thanks for posting this.
    I definitely agree with you about the voices! (Especially Lazenby, Dalton & Craig.)
  • DwayneDwayne New York City

Bond Podcast with Bill Koening.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Dwayne wrote: »
    Bond Podcast with Bill Koening.

Looks interesting. I still postponed it for now once I realized it runs for more than an hour.

• edited February 2023 Posts: 2,895
    Another instrumental of Licence to Kill, this time conducted by the great Carl Davis:

More Davis/Bond recordings here.
    Turns out Carl Davis also conducted a version of Licence to Kill that has an actual vocal. The singer is not on the level of Gladys Knight but the recording has a less sterile sound than the movie version:

Jackson Browne – Doctor My Eyes (Austin City Limits) (4:29)

Jackson Browne – Doctor My Eyes (Austin City Limits) (4:29)
    That's quite a brilliant performance of a terrific band. I remember clearly that "Doctor My Eyes" was the first Jackson Browne song I consciously heard and recorded on my Grundig TK248 reel-to-reel tape around 1972 from a radio broadcast. I kept lists of what I recorded, and I even remember that I had never heard the name Jackson Browne before and wrote it down without the final "e", correcting it later when I found out more about him. Alas, that reel-to-reel has long since become history. Not that I would really wish to actually use it any more, but a bit of nostalgia should be permitted.
    A family story so complicated that you need a chart to follow :