Last Video Game You Played?

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Forspoken seems to have gotten the ratings and reviews I was expecting. Seems like a "wait to play when it's a free PS Plus title" type experience.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1627333457
    I bought a few Command and Conquer games remastered on STEAM. I forgot how addictive these games are. The graphics still look incredibly pixelated and dated though a lot of fun. I always build a vast army of troops and swarm the enemies, which means lots of casualties 😂
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I bought a few Command and Conquer games remastered on STEAM. I forgot how addictive these games are. The graphics still look incredibly pixelated and dated though a lot of fun. I always build a vast army of troops and swarm the enemies, which means lots of casualties 😂

Red Alert was always my favorite.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited January 2023 Posts: 23,102

Red Alert was always my favorite.

Red Alert is one of the remastered games, I have the original also must be a few decades since I first bought that one.
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Fantastic game from a fantastic series. Zelda probably is my #1 game series overall.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I have had to put Risen on hold, while I wait for a patch. Not 20 mins in, before the game randomly started freezing, and the audio (only dialogue), would cut out. That's now on hold, replaced by Rogue Trooper: Redux.
    I have had to put Risen on hold, while I wait for a patch. Not 20 mins in, before the game randomly started freezing, and the audio (only dialogue), would cut out. That's now on hold, replaced by Rogue Trooper: Redux.

Well that's a shame - glad I waited to pull the trigger on trying this one out then.

For me, I've been cleaning up these Far Cry 6 trophies while I await Dead Space arriving tomorrow. Got one more Special Operation to complete on Mastery 3 (these things are really tough) then I'm done with those and can move on to the other DLCs while I await this final Insurgency next Monday to get the Platinum Trophy.
    Decided to buy the Rare Replay bundle so i can own Goldeneye007 permenatly and to my surprise the classic game Underwurlde is in the bundle I played this game so much as a kid often at school I absolutely loved this game.

maxresdefault.jpg
    edited February 2023 Posts: 23,102
    Found Quantum of Solace in a charity shop today so just dusted down my very noisy Xbox 360. thankfully the console still works lol QoS is a lot more fun than I remember it.

Because I am plugging my Xbox 360 into my Xbox One X HDMI this is probably the best picture i have ever had on this game.

I remember not being that keen on one of the DC Bond games, I thought it was QoS, QoS is an absolute blast.
    Found Quantum of Solace in a charity shop today so just dusted down my very noisy Xbox 360. thankfully the console still works lol QoS is a lot more fun than I remember it.

Because I am plugging my Xbox 360 into my Xbox One X HDMI this is probably the best picture i have ever had on this game.

I remember not being that keen on one of the DC Bond games, I thought it was QoS, QoS is an absolute blast.

QoS might be my favorite Bond game since the PS2 days. The amount of time I put into the online especially (and replaying the single player) is unthinkable.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

QoS might be my favorite Bond game since the PS2 days. The amount of time I put into the online especially (and replaying the single player) is unthinkable.

QoS stand's up well and for the time is more innovative than I remember just been chasing Mitchel through the sewers and now on the roof tops, its pretty awesome.

I was a big fan of Nightfire and Agent Under Fire I kind of regret getting rid of my PS2 though I did donate it to someone.

I almost gave my 360 away recently as I was de cluttering glad I did not as I wouldn't have been able to revisit QoS.

QoS stand's up well and for the time is more innovative than I remember just been chasing Mitchel through the sewers and now on the roof tops, its pretty awesome.

I was a big fan of Nightfire and Agent Under Fire I kind of regret getting rid of my PS2 though I did donate it to someone.

I almost gave my 360 away recently as I was de cluttering glad I did not as I wouldn't have been able to revisit QoS.

Those two and EON on the PS2 were real gems. I'll never forget spending hours in GameStop playing that EON demo, specifically the highway chase between Bond and Jaws. It was amazing. I'd love to revisit that one some day.

Those two and EON on the PS2 were real gems. I'll never forget spending hours in GameStop playing that EON demo, specifically the highway chase between Bond and Jaws. It was amazing. I'd love to revisit that one some day.

Having played GE007 and QoS in the past week I feel quite motivated to get hold of a PS2 just for the Bond games. I did see a copy of Nightfire in a shop recently though it was for the GameCube.

Having played GE007 and QoS in the past week I feel quite motivated to get hold of a PS2 just for the Bond games. I did see a copy of Nightfire in a shop recently though it was for the GameCube.

That sounds like a good idea. I need to do the same. Been itching to try that new GE version, might have to snag my stepson's Switch every now and then and play it on there.

That sounds like a good idea. I need to do the same. Been itching to try that new GE version, might have to snag my stepson's Switch every now and then and play it on there.

I often see second hand Wii consoles in charity shops, not sure what i did with mine. though Wii consoles have a lot of Bond games, I think I may buy a Wii next time i see one. Wii were overall great consoles i loved the archery and table tennis games on Wii Sports.

That is handy your step son having a Switch, I have never invested in a hand held console. I have toyed with the idea of a STEAM Deck though cannot justify the expense.
    I never owned a Wii myself. In fact, the last Nintendo console I personally owned was the Gamecube, I believe, which I didn't put much time into.

And yes, his Switch is actually a lot of fun, I wouldn't mind having one myself. The last handheld console I had was the Sony PSP, I believe? It was a blast, loved watching movies on that thing and playing those GTA spinoffs.

And yes, the Steam Deck looks very sweet but, as you say, that price is a little too much for my tastes for something that's handheld.
    Just done the Opera Level in QoS love the sniper shoot out battle, you really do feel like you are Bond in this game. Loads of fun.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Going to blast through a few level now on GEOO7.
    For me Quantum of solace was a near perfect bond game if we had maybe three more levels (a driving level, a card playing level/mini game, and the Haiti level from the PS2 game) it would be perfect

It’s a tough battle between Quantum and Nightfire for my favorite game….

Speaking of which does anyone remember the fan made game Nightfire reloaded lol
    Just done the Opera Level in QoS love the sniper shoot out battle, you really do feel like you are Bond in this game. Loads of fun.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Loved that level! Like most of the game, it was a great way of extending moments from the films without them feeling too ridiculous (like the opening at Mr. White's or even the museum scene from CR).
    Just beat Goldeneye on secret agent I will now try for 00 as I want to show my wife Aztec
    maxresdefault.jpg

Loved that level! Like most of the game, it was a great way of extending moments from the films without them feeling too ridiculous (like the opening at Mr. White's or even the museum scene from CR).

Running so close to the plot of the film and the excellent score really does appeal to the bond fan. On reflection I don't think I really got into Blood Stone though time may change that... I will see if i can get hold of that game for Xbox 360.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Just beat Goldeneye on secret agent I will now try for 00 as I want to show my wife Aztec

Weather was good today so ended up going cycling, I am still on Agent for GE007, I may play a bit of the game later on.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Running so close to the plot of the film and the excellent score really does appeal to the bond fan. On reflection I don't think I really got into Blood Stone though time may change that... I will see if i can get hold of that game for Xbox 360.

I played Bloodstone and enjoyed myself, from what I remember, but it didn't click with me the way it seemingly did for so many other fans. I had way more love for just about all the other Bond titles I played over that one.
    maxresdefault.jpg

I played Bloodstone and enjoyed myself, from what I remember, but it didn't click with me the way it seemingly did for so many other fans. I had way more love for just about all the other Bond titles I played over that one.

Just looked on Amazon there is one UK version of Bloodstone for £15 tempted to buy it as its the only UK copy. There is a German and Spanish copy for around £8. I will check the game shop in town first. I should have fired my 360 back up again ages ago, to be fair its only playing GEOO7 again that has prompted me to play the games again.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Just looked on Amazon there is one UK version of Bloodstone for £15 tempted to buy it as its the only UK copy. There is a German and Spanish copy for around £8. I will check the game shop in town first. I should have fired my 360 back up again ages ago, to be fair its only playing GEOO7 again that has prompted me to play the games again.

Bloodstone was fantastic

Man I wish this games were playable on Xbox one or Xbox series x
    Risico007 wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

Bloodstone was fantastic

Man I wish this games were playable on Xbox one or Xbox series x

Me too it would be far more convenient for me, I am just glad I kept hold of my 360, though I forgot how noisy 360's fans are lol
    I blew through the Dead Space remaster and got the Platinum in less than a week. Loved it, had such a great time with it. It was so much fun returning to that world. I hope it has some solid success so we can get an update of one of the sequels.

Playing through Alan Wake Remastered starting today. It's another one I hadn't played since the Xbox 360 days. I'm equally happy getting to revisit this world.
    Wish I could play Dead Space
  • To me, nothing comes close to making me feel like Bond more than Everything or Nothing. Everything was perfect in that game IMO and I think not getting Dafoe as a live action villain thus far has been a tragedy.

I finally got around to playing Mafia: Definitive Edition and I loved every minute of it. I started the second one and am a little over halfway. Need to get back into it, I really dig the 40’s and 50’s atmosphere and music.
  • edited February 2023 Posts: 9,730
    00 is going a bit better then expected I am already up to Silo and I beat Aztec on agent