The brand new guess the character

Comments

• Thank you sir. Ok let me give this a go.
    1. My relationship is complicated.
    2. Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
    3. I grow to love James.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tiffany?
  • No not Tiffany Case.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Lupe?
  • Lupe is correct good work.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Cheers pal, Sorry for the delay, Lets crack on.
    Here's a clue;

I am bi lingual and my favourite joke is "Why did the Largo cross the road?"

• Blofeld?
    No matey, not that crazy cat stroking, cross dressing, siamese fighting fish rearing scarface..but thanks for trying, try again. :-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Fiona?
    Sorry pal, not that hot 'n' horny motorbiking redhead who just needs to ring me sometime godammit and let me take her to the 'jukanoo'. Try again. :-)

(fiona if your reading this please call)
    Sorry pal, not that hot 'n' horny motorbiking redhead who just needs to ring me sometime godammit and let me take her to the 'jukanoo'. Try again. :-)

(fiona if your reading this please call)
    Too much information, mate...
    ^ I know, got to stop it. Sorry All.

Keep guessing.
    Is it Domino Derval
  • What about the guy who frees Domino. I hope that happens, Thunderball has alot of charecters it is sometimes hard for me to remember the facts.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
    I'm going to have some fun with this - if I can get this round correct

(fiendish anticipation)
    It's not the Largo from Never Say Never Again is it? (Klaus Brandauer), I believe he was able to converse in more than one tongue?, a sort of 'cross the road' humor sort of fits in here somewhere I feel
    edited July 2012 Posts: 642
    None of the above, keep thinking Thunderball folks!

Clue 1: I am bi lingual and my favourite joke is "Why did the Largo cross the road?"

Sooner than usual as I wont be around for the next couple of days
    Clue 2: I've had my work cut out today in Paris!
    Henry Gupta?
    Not Gupta im afraid.
    Clue 3: my lines not delivered until the welsh man sings
  • Angelo
  • oo7oo7
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,068
    the Flic who tells Largo theres no parking here
    oo7 : well done my friend.
    The french policeman is indeed bilingual, largo does indeed cross the road, he must have had his work cut out due to parking issues in the Tour De France (topical on the day of posting) and he is the first man to deliver a line after the welshman tom jones has sung. Over to you oo7 :-)
  • oo7oo7
    I must admit to a little cheating after that last clue, i put the film on... those unnamed people are killers but your clues.
    1- I share traits with spider-man
  • Red Grant?
  • oo7oo7
    Red Grant nope
  • Solitaire. Both have senses.
  • oo7oo7
    another good one, re grant of course had a watch which gave off cable.
    sorry it is not solitaire