Last James Bond track or theme you listened to...

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited August 2022 Posts: 23,105
    IBond Meets Bambi And Thumper (Remastered)

Awesome!

One of the best scores to listen to in isolation, pure class.

---

I007 And Counting (Remastered)

I always go back to this, one of the greatest pieces of Bond music ever.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited August 2022 Posts: 23,105
    007 and Counting (Diamonds Are Forever) - James Bond Music Cover

Still the best remix...

I have listened to this hundreds of times, its epic!
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    One of the best renditions of 007 & Counting @Fire_and_Ice_Returns DAF really is a top Bond score.

Yes!!!!! Me too. I can't count how many times I have listened to Auralnauts' Capsule In Space remix. It's top-notch. It could easily stand toe-toe with the last four Bond title songs....and Sean Connery's voice added to it, just makes it more stellar.
    Really cool, that Auralnauts remix.

Here's what I've been listening to:

The new JMY remix:

And an old one, could very well be my favorite of all the tracks he's done:
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Cool tracks! @mattjoes
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    Cool tracks! @mattjoes

:)>-
    Love it. It's Bond meets Axel Foley. It's AVTAK if they decided to go even more eighties and replaced John Barry with Harold Faltermeyer.

edited October 2022 Posts: 23,105
    Some great tracks there @mattjoes my speakers were loving the base on Barry, John Barry The new JMY remix:
  • Bondfan68Bondfan68 Columbus, GA USA
    Listening to FOR YOUR EYES ONLY soundtrack right now.
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,105
    Bondfan68 wrote: »
    Listening to FOR YOUR EYES ONLY soundtrack right now.

Certainly a score that has improved over the years, I often listen to it in isolation.

edited November 2022 Posts: 23,105

Greatest title track that never was.
    Celeste: You Only Livr Twice

The Sound of 007: Live From The Royal Albert Hall was a very mixed bag for me though this did stand out, very unusual vocals to a very difficult song to sing.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    London Calling playing on the radio just now. Quite fitting on DAD's anniversary.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Quite fitting given recent events.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

That bass!
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    TND Backseat Driver
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    God, that version is friggin' awesome. Can't stop listening to David Arnold's melodious voice and I love the key change. The chorus sounds particularly great.
    Insanely good re-recording of the AVTAK action theme by Q The Music Show. At 4:50.

Love the smile on the violin player on the left at 5:00. I like to think she's enjoying the music.
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    I agree @mattjoes I absolutely enjoyed that. James Bond music will never die! Evidently!
    I agree @mattjoes I absolutely enjoyed that. James Bond music will never die! Evidently!

@SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Amen. These recordings by Q The Music Show are a joy to have. They recorded such specific cues, and not merely the "big hits". The recordings are close to the originals, but also fresh in their own way. And not only can we hear the band play, but see them too. So happy that this band came to be. Maybe they'll come back someday --some enthusiasts are trying to make it happen-- and I'll see them in person.
    Thank you for posting @mattjoes never heard those tracks before,
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    mattjoes wrote: »

@SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Amen. These recordings by Q The Music Show are a joy to have. They recorded such specific cues, and not merely the "big hits". The recordings are close to the originals, but also fresh in their own way. And not only can we hear the band play, but see them too. So happy that this band came to be. Maybe they'll come back someday --some enthusiasts are trying to make it happen-- and I'll see them in person.

Yeah, the band are huge Bond fans. One can see it in how they perform.They're that good for James Bond.
    edited December 2022 Posts: 13,879
    QOS now (Double J Australia)

Seems to be the one they play the most.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 23,105
    LTK film score on vinyl record its been a while.
    YKMN on Double J Australia right now.
    edited March 2023 Posts: 23,105
    GoldenEye 007 | Deadmau5 & Kaskade ft Haley Gibby - I Remember

I really like this track, works so well in the game GoldenEye 007/Reloaded

GoldenEye 007/Reloaded - Arkhangelsk Airstrip
    That was an amazing moment hearing 'I Remember' for the first time back in early 2009. I think I was on the bus at the time. Great electronic music all around that year.