The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    We need some Mitrović points 👍😊
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Mitrović points were welcome, I could argue my Free Hit was wasted though my other team would not have done as well and the Hit's would have left me lagging behind.
    Missed most of the midweek action as I've had a busy week. A very welcome result for United against Sp*rs – of course overshadowed by Ronaldo's antics at the end of the game. Can't be a way back for him now, surely? You'd think that a experienced professional like him would be able to act differently.

A bad gameweek for my team, and a third red arrow in a row. Expected nothing else from this round though, so it's all about the gameweeks ahead now.
  • edited October 2022 Posts: 17,241
    Gameweek 12 was a tricky gameweek where managers had to manage without Man City- and Arsenal assets – several of which had made their way into many of our teams. The blank, and the fact that many managers made -4 transfers and more, certainly affected the overall points average. We still had some very good scores in our league – best of which was GuinnessLover, scoring an impressive 63 points and finishing the gameweek with a gameweek rank of 230 357. Congratulations! =D>

hv1qAFf.jpg

Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    GW 4: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: Team Xtreme
    GW 7:
    GW 8: AC Miami
    GW 9: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 10: Liverpool Richmond & E J Ibanga
    GW 11: Upset
    GW 12: GuinnessLover
    _______

Remember the 11:00 deadline tomorrow!
    Only 4 gw's left before the WC.
    Only 4 gw's left before the WC.

Time flies!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Missed deadline busy morning though my team was pretty much set.

Ronny will be back in the United squad next week, he kind of apologized with his statement.

Ronny will be back in the United squad next week, he kind of apologized with his statement.

Almost missed the deadline myself too, as I got distracted with 30 mins to go. Didn't need to do anything but change the vice captaincy though, which I did 3 mins before the deadline.

Do you think ten Haag will be that quick to forgive? Excluding him from just one matchday squad doesn't feel much of a punishment really.

Almost missed the deadline myself too, as I got distracted with 30 mins to go. Didn't need to do anything but change the vice captaincy though, which I did 3 mins before the deadline.

Do you think ten Haag will be that quick to forgive? Excluding him from just one matchday squad doesn't feel much of a punishment really.

Yeah Ten Hag is firm but fair, Ronny will play out his suspension and be back training with the squad. Whether they reach a mutual agreement for Ronaldo to leave in January is very likely, at this stage it would be best for both parties as Ronaldo clearly wants to play as much as possible and realistically he is just a bit part now at United going forward.
    Here are the gameweek 13 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 12
    Salah: 2
    De Bruyne: 1
    Mitrović: 1
    Ødegaard: 1
    Jesus: 1
    Firmino: 1

No blank for City this time around, which means Haaland is back among the captaincy picks – and to no surprise, he's yet again the most captained player in our league. Only one other player is captained by more than one player, which is Salah, playing an away game against Nottingham Forest. Good luck everyone!

Yeah Ten Hag is firm but fair, Ronny will play out his suspension and be back training with the squad. Whether they reach a mutual agreement for Ronaldo to leave in January is very likely, at this stage it would be best for both parties as Ronaldo clearly wants to play as much as possible and realistically he is just a bit part now at United going forward.

Indeed, this situation is to nobody's benefit. The question is which club will want to pay Ronaldo's salary at this point in his career – unless he's willing to lower his wages, of course.
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,102
    Great just brought in VVD and Forest go and take the lead vs Liverpool.

From a none FPL point of view hope Liverpool lose.
    Huge win for Forest, Liverpool have problems.

Indeed! Forest played well today, and the win might be the push they need to get results going forward.

Foden on the bench; watch Zaha get a hat-trick now that I transferred him out!

Indeed! Forest played well today, and the win might be the push they need to get results going forward.

I am expecting a bad GW, I have 2 Brighton players on my bench and have a feeling they may got a shock result today.

I am expecting a bad GW, I have 2 Brighton players on my bench and have a feeling they may got a shock result today.

Not feeling overly optimistic for City either. Brighton are a good team even without Potter.
    Fixture pile up creates the odd unexpected results.
    …and there's Haaland with the opener! Brighton haven't looked bad so far, so unless City scores another they're still very much in this game.
    …and there's Haaland with the opener! Brighton haven't looked bad so far, so unless City scores another they're still very much in this game.

Problem is literally everyone Captains Haaland, saying that for a brief moment I did consider Salah. I really thought Liverpool would beat Forest easily today.

Problem is literally everyone Captains Haaland, saying that for a brief moment I did consider Salah. I really thought Liverpool would beat Forest easily today.

I find the captaincy challenging enough, so I'm quite happy when we can leave it on one player! :)) I did briefly consider Salah too, but Liverpool's current form didn't make me confident Salah would outscore Haaland.
    OMG thank God for Casimiro.

Its early days though United totally dominated Chelsea for the first 30 minutes, not seen that since Fergie era.

United need to sign 2 CF's.
    Didn't watch the game, but saw that Chelsea had scored. Wasn't until after the game I saw United had got a late goal as well. Makes tomorrow's game against Southampton all the more important for Arsenal – though I'm expecting a Soton win.
    The argument between Captain Keano and shop steward Gary Neville on Sky, very entertaining. This is epic I will post once available.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Keano's wrong on this one. I understand his point but I still find it very flawed.
    I think Captain Keono was projecting, Roy along with Paul Scholes are my favorite United players, I always know what Keano is alluding to.
    Didn't watch the game, but saw that Chelsea had scored. Wasn't until after the game I saw United had got a late goal as well. Makes tomorrow's game against Southampton all the more important for Arsenal – though I'm expecting a Soton win.

I'm expecting a Arsenal win 👍👍👍 3-0

Most of us have still around 6 players to feature in this GW, it will be interesting to see how the league looks at the end of tomorrow.
    Watching Liverpool highlight they remind me of United in Ole's final days some players are not at it all.

Van Dyke could have had 4 goals in this game ~X(

Forest hitting the post at the end :)) that was entertaining to watch.

Liverpool not won away from home this season, I need to get rid of Salah after the Leeds home game.
    Leicester 2 - 0 up after 1 minute @-)