Should IO interactive go after a big name for 007

Should they try and get a big name to voice bond?

Comments

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    They may go for an established voice actor. I dont think they would pick an actor to be Bond in the game, unless EoN convince them to use their new Bond.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I think, like the films, it should go to a lesser known actor, without any baggage.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    What is IO interactive?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    What is IO interactive?

Developers of the next Bond game.

https://www.ioi.dk/

Famous for their Hitman games.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    What is IO interactive?

Developers of the next Bond game.

https://www.ioi.dk/

Famous for their Hitman games.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I think, like the films, it should go to a lesser known actor, without any baggage.

Personally I think they should just full-on create their own Bond, rather than start from any actor. Get Jason Masters to help.

Personally I think they should just full-on create their own Bond, rather than start from any actor. Get Jason Masters to help.

This is what I am hoping for. I don't why the games need to be shackled to the films. They are different mediums, and I think audiences are smart enough to figure it out.