The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just realised I am top of league for the first time this season, I better savour it as it will probably be the only time I am 😂

SPECTRE_BODY_31.png

tenor.gif

Maybe you'll be doing that if you can beat Erling city as well ? :))

That is very likely :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,102
    Rashford starts up top for United, Dias benched so I may still get the Schar points. City's defense looks weak.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Rashford starts up top for United, Dias benched so I may still get the Schar points. City's defense looks weak.

It does but if City manage to dominate that midfield then it may not matter what form their defense is in. I hope McTominay is up for a battle, without giving in to his usual instincts. If United go down to ten men, it'll be a rout.
    blOpsiW.png

No Rodri either.

True they will dominate possession though seeing two of there best players missing gives us a chance to get to them.
    Worrying early pressure from City.
    Bloody hell, Foden goal Cancelo assist.
    Almost ten minutes gone United chasing shadows, this is not good. City cutting through our midfield at will.
    Bloody hell, Foden goal Cancelo assist.

Silva assist. Great finish though.
    my mistake just checked FPL Bernado assist.
    This is a nightmare, City playing very well though United's passing is poor. Dangerous free kick for City.

Gundogan hits post.
    OMG what was that pass from Mctominay.
    Four weeks since United played and any momentum we had has gone, no cohesion at all right now.
    Haaland goal gr the nightmare gets worse.
    Haaland gets second 3 - 0 ~X(
    There ye go. Midfield is non-existent for United so City make it look easy.
    Varane off injured. Oh dear.
    That late Fulhan goal was really annoying. A Newcastle clean sheet was a must for me to get a good gameweek, since Mitrović and Toney combined scored 1 point…

'Hottenham Totspur' :))

He must be busy making all these videos! :))

He literally releases the videos straight after games, he must spend all match days in the studio.

I may get Schars points if Rashford is not fit, Schar was subbed of before Fulham scored.

He must have so much fun doing these to even bother being this consistent in his output!
    Just realised I am top of league for the first time this season, I better savour it as it will probably be the only time I am 😂

Your team looks really strong right now. It will no doubt pick up a lot more points going forward! :)
    4 - 0 Demolition Foden goal Haaland assist.
    Two goals and an assist now for Haaland. You have to wonder about the experts claiming he would struggle in the PL…
    That late Fulhan goal was really annoying. A Newcastle clean sheet was a must for me to get a good gameweek, since Mitrović and Toney combined scored 1 point…

He literally releases the videos straight after games, he must spend all match days in the studio.

I may get Schars points if Rashford is not fit, Schar was subbed of before Fulham scored.

He must have so much fun doing these to even bother being this consistent in his output!

Your team looks really strong right now. It will no doubt pick up a lot more points going forward! :)

Why why did I captain Salah :))

He was a great pick on paper, and if I owned him it would have had a 50/50 decision between the two.

He was a great pick on paper, and if I owned him it would have had a 50/50 decision between the two.

I need to get KDB in though don't want to take a hit.
    Wow what a goal by Antony.
    Rashford off great.

Martial and Casemiro on, Mctominay off.
    Haaland Hatrick, unbelievable player. 3 Hatricks in a row.

I need to get KDB in though don't want to take a hit.

Not sure he's worth a hit as Salah can do just as well. Liverpool look far off City form wise though…
    Foden hatrick bloody hell.
    Another Haaland assist as well!
    I know @-)
    Martial goal.