The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Debating whether to bring back in James or TAA, the two big derby's this weekend could hurt my points having a lot of players involved. Though i had a dream last night that Arsenal beat Spurs 4 - 2 and Jesus got a brace :))

What ever decisions i make they will not be too drastic this GW as this season is so erratic.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Debating whether to bring back in James or TAA, the two big derby's this weekend could hurt my points having a lot of players involved. Though i had a dream last night that Arsenal beat Spurs 4 - 2 and Jesus got a brace :))

What ever decisions i make they will not be too drastic this GW as this season is so erratic.

Arsenal v Spurs looks like being a goal fest.

I need a new defender as Patterson got injured.
    Completely logged off FPL during the international break, and didn't start looking at my team until last night. Already knew that Isak is injured, but I'm debating whether to transfer him out or not. I would ideally like to take a -8, but since many managers are playing their wildcards this gameweek, I don't think a -8 is worth it – even if it sets up the team nicely for the upcoming gameweeks.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Missed the deadline I think Salah is my Captain. Last chance if he does nothing will sell.
    Here are the gameweek 9 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 9
    De Bruyne: 1
    Sinisterra: 1
    Salah: 5
    Kane: 1
    Jesus: 1
    Luis Díaz: 1

It's no surprise that Haaland is the most captained player in our league on current form. Salah is also a popular pick again, with a favourable fixture against Brighton. Good luck everyone!
    Missed the deadline I think Salah is my Captain. Last chance if he does nothing will sell.

Salah is a good captaincy option this weekend. I see many managers have done De Bruyne to Salah.
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,102

Salah is a good captaincy option this weekend. I see many managers have done De Bruyne to Salah.

My choice could backfire though I am confident in United's defence as long as Maguire does not start.
    Party goal not sure who got assist.
    1 - 1 Kane penalty there goes my clan sheet.
    2 - 1 LLoris howler apparently scorer is Jesus I needed that.
    Xhaka goal Martinelli assist, my dream may come true, I said Arsenal 4 - 2 win and Jesus brace...

Harry Kane and Slabhead react to Italy defeat

This is too funny :))

---

Dam Saliba and Martinelli get Yellow cards.

Jesus got 2 bonus points thankfully.
    Trossard goal Brighton take early lead at Anfield...
    Fulham down to ten men.

Eduard scores for Palace vs Chelsea, I just brought James back in.
    Brighton 2 - 0 up @-)
  • edited October 2022 Posts: 17,241
    Really happy with the way Arsenal responded to the Sp*rs equaliser today. Very important win in so many ways.

Harry Kane and Slabhead react to Italy defeat

This is too funny :))
    He just keeps on delivering :))
    Salah disallowed goal gr... gone to VAR...

Arsenal are the real deal definitely contenders.
    sorry Firmino goal, Salah assist.

'Hottenham Totspur' :))
    Aubamayang scores for Chelsea, I totally forgot he signed for them.

Newcastle battering Fulham, Schar is my first sub he should get a clean sheet. He will come in if Rashford no shows for me.
    I need to find a way to get Salah out and KDB in.
    Trossard Hatrick...
    Dam Fulham scored late, Pope clean sheet gone.terrible GW incoming, not Captaining Haaland is going to backfire...
  • edited October 2022 Posts: 17,241
    That late Fulhan goal was really annoying. A Newcastle clean sheet was a must for me to get a good gameweek, since Mitrović and Toney combined scored 1 point…

He must be busy making all these videos! :))
    That late Fulhan goal was really annoying. A Newcastle clean sheet was a must for me to get a good gameweek, since Mitrović and Toney combined scored 1 point…

He must be busy making all these videos! :))

He literally releases the videos straight after games, he must spend all match days in the studio.

I may get Schars points if Rashford is not fit, Schar was subbed of before Fulham scored.
    Just realised I am top of league for the first time this season, I better savour it as it will probably be the only time I am 😂
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Just realised I am top of league for the first time this season, I better savour it as it will probably be the only time I am 😂

SPECTRE_BODY_31.png

SPECTRE_BODY_31.png

tenor.gif
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

SPECTRE_BODY_31.png

tenor.gif

Maybe you'll be doing that if you can beat Erling city as well ? :))