Our visit to Petersen Museum LA

brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
edited September 2022 in General Discussion Posts: 1,400
Fantastic. Highly recommend! It's there til October 23. EDIT: added a bunch of new photos.
9DAR5Fd.jpg
PI55G5t.jpg
YGEDlLB.jpg
VsMnfdp.jpg
vEaxJwi.jpg
Kmpd1ty.jpg
h1tixh4.jpg
LLP59Xj.jpg
bdbsQRz.jpg
r2AK9jM.jpg
U5ECDlk.jpg
EK83MLt.jpg
rPw1O3g.jpg
kP4Ai09.jpg
buY7UNh.jpg
ioptEfS.jpg
yO6KVgq.jpg
8ksFDJF.jpg
eDpfzwK.jpg
t1vhKPL.jpg
uZXSNvf.jpg
BDjcVPj.jpg
62i4mg2.jpg

Comments

• edited September 2022 Posts: 2,887
    Thanks for the excellent photos and info--I didn't know this was going on in LA.
    I was curious about the DB5--according the helpful website it's not the GF one but it was used in GF, TND, SF, SP, and NTTD.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Gorgeous stuff! I went to Bond in Motion in London a few years ago, I enjoyed every second of it.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2022 Posts: 14,861
    Excellent stuff: I think they have a few more vehicles than they displayed in London. Isn't the LTK plane there?

The TLD Aston V8 is a fibreglass bodyshell they used for stunts (I think for the jump?) which I believe is owned by the IFF in the States; I'm pretty sure they had a car on show in the UK. And your photo of the TWINE Z8 is interesting as that bootlid looks like it's a real BMW car, whereas in London I'm sure they had one of the fibreglass replicas they built for the film on show.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    mtm wrote: »
    Excellent stuff: I think they have a few more vehicles than they displayed in London. Isn't the LTK plane there?

The TLD Aston V8 is a fibreglass bodyshell they used for stunts (I think for the jump?) which I believe is owned by the IFF in the States; I'm pretty sure they had a car on show in the UK. And your photo of the TWINE Z8 is interesting as that bootlid looks like it's a real BMW car, whereas in London I'm sure they had one of the fibreglass replicas they built for the film on show.

I noticed that- it's rather tattered inside.
    Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing as their are a few vehicles there that i did not get to see! :-bd
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing as their are a few vehicles there that i did not get to see! :-bd

you're welcome