The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Rashford assist.
    As expected. Arsenal look horrible.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    As expected. Arsenal look horrible.

Arsenal have played some good football, Jesus causing a lot of problems, great intensity to the match now.
    Compared to the first few games, Arsenal are really not into the game. No Partey in midfield is a big factor.
    Compared to the first few games, Arsenal are really not into the game. No Partey in midfield is a big factor.

Whatever happens I am just shocked and happy that Ten Hag has managed to turn our worst ever Premiership team into a gritty competitive side.
    edited September 2022 Posts: 23,102
    Dam 1 -1 goal was deserved to be fair.
    Better Arsenal team in the second half so far. Still think United will win this.
    Rashford get in, brilliant pass by Bruno.
    There you go. This Arsenal team lacks a midfield.
    There you go. This Arsenal team lacks a midfield.

To be fair I was really worried after you scored. Rashford looks rejuvenated under Ten Hag. FPL points for me, good differential.
    Its not over yet Arsenal are very dangerous.
    Will be interesting to see how Rashford plays under Ten Hag. His price bracket is interesting from an FPL perspective too.
    Vieira debut for Arsenal. Tough place to get your first first team game…
    Offside?
    Get in Rashford again, Erikson assist.
    Too easy. Though this is the Arsenal team we're used to. They just can't do it against top six opposition.
    Too easy. Though this is the Arsenal team we're used to. They just can't do it against top six opposition.

I raised an eyebrow to Arteta's substitutions.
    I think Arsenal will regret how their transfer window panned out. Midfield is way too light given the injuries.
    Oh god Maguire is on.

Casemiro on at least.
    United now have 4 holding midfielders on :))

I understand trying to get the equaliser, but I don't see hoe these changes could have done anything but strengthen United's counter attack.

I understand trying to get the equaliser, but I don't see hoe these changes could have done anything but strengthen United's counter attack.

It was too gung-ho especially when Arsenal were the better team in open play.

It was too gung-ho especially when Arsenal were the better team in open play.

Yes, I think keeping those players on would have been better…
    Good win by United, its only Ten hag's 6th game though the early sign's are good. Arsenal played well and are a legit title contender IMO.
    I feel proud to be a United supporter, last season was horrendous and a all time low.
    18 FPL points from Rashford god I needed that.
  • edited September 2022 Posts: 17,241
    Good win by United, its only Ten hag's 6th game though the early sign's are good. Arsenal played well and are a legit title contender IMO.

For Arsenal this falls into those games where they play well, but individual errors and lack of experience plays a huge difference (too common for this club). They're the youngest PL side, and at times it shows. I don't think Arsenal are anyway near a title contender, nor do I genuinely think they will get top four. One can hope for a top four finish though.

For United, this is a sign of huge improvement. If Chelsea and Liverpool concede points going forward, they can be top four contenders – maybe even top three.
    Another one for the Arsenal injury list…

For Arsenal this falls into those games where they play well, but individual errors and lack of experience plays a huge difference (too common for this club). They're the youngest PL side, and at times it shows. I don't think Arsenal are anyway near a title contender, nor do I genuinely think they will get top four. One can hope for a top four finish though.

For United, this is a sign of huge improvement. If Chelsea and Liverpool concede points going forward, they can be top four contenders – maybe even top three.

Arsenal look good from an outside perspective I think second is not beyond possibility, Liverpool are a shadow of the side they were last season.