E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo (Videos, Discussions, and Predictions)

QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
edited June 2017 in 007 Gaming Posts: 1,812
e3-logo-white.jpg
I didn't see a thread on E3 and I'm a bit surprised there isn't already one. I figured we can make posts about anything E3 related (past, present, & future) right here. Post any videos, articles, personal experiences, and/or predictions about E3. Let's discuss!

E3 2017 has already come and gone and we had some mighty good reveal trailers and gameplay trailers.

My top 3 from E3 2017 were...

Star Wars Battlefront II - (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

Spider-Man - (PS4)

Detroit Become Human - (PS4)

Other great titles...

God of War - (PS4)

Days Gone - (PS4)

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

ANTHEM - (Xbox One)

This one I'm not entirely sure about but I'll probably end up playing it at some point...

Assassin's Creed Origins - (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

What are you guys looking forward to playing? Anything I didn't post? I haven't checked out any thing from Nintendo because I don't own a Switch but were there any titles from them that look great?

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    For me Nintendo was the highlight of E3 this year. It convinced me to get a Switch. They announced a lot. This is my top 3 games I want.

Super Mario Odyssey I want this so badly.

Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle When I heard the rumors of this game I thought it would be awful but honestly It looks fun and interesting.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minion's. It's a graphical remake of the 2003 Game Boy Advance original.

They also announced Metroid Prime 4 though they just showed a logo. They also announced a 3DS remake of Metroid 2: The Return of Samus now called. Metroid: Samus Returns.

They also announced a new Kirby and Yoshi game.

E3 was a great year for Nintendo.
    Looks like there's some very interesting titles coming up for various consoles. Such a shame I haven't got the place for yet another console anymore...
    Resurrecting this thread as this is the first E3 where we might get a trailer for Project 007
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I really hope we get something for this game. It's been far too long since we've been able to step into the shoes of 007. I tend to play the newer Hitman games and pretend I'm playing as Bond on each mission. :))
    When is E3 this year

I looked it up its canceled
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It was in decline for some time (I can't remember the last time I watched it, probably when rumours started on the next Splinter Cell a few years ago). I imagine that we will know something about Project 007, before the end of the year.
    It’s very sad to me E3 is dead now. I have many fond memories going back to 2010 when I watched my first one live. As a big Nintendo fan, countless hype announcements came from this event, including some of the best before I was watching them (E3 2004). Sometimes Nintendo Directs can be very fun, but nothing will ever be quite like E3.