Famous Movie Lines Quiz

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Sir, yes, sir!

Your turn.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "I'm gonna ask your wife a couple of questions. You move... you make one sound... I'll snatch the life right outta you, understand?"
    It's Man On Fire with Denzel Washington I believe

Your favorite film maybe?
    @Baltimore_007, film is correct, but it isn't my favorite film. That honor goes to Steven Spielberg's 2005 film, "Munich."
    But the character (Washington) was called Creasy from what I remember, when I saw the new line, I just assumed, you know, that was where it came from? Other than your real name maybe, but it's all very good
    Guess I'm up next then

Nice easy one to keep this moving

They'll Fix You....They Fix Everything

Character and Movie please
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    1984? I have heard this somewhere, I think in a novel the film was likely based on...
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,368
    @Baltimore_007, the quote I gave was from 'Man On Fire,' yes, but it is one of my favorite films, not my absolute favorite. My number one is 'Munich.'

And that's RoboCop in, well, RoboCop, is it not?
    Yes, it was Robocop, in er, Robocop, Verhoeven's finest hour I believe, even better than Total Recall I feel

Creasy up next then
    "Sometimes I wonder...will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize...God left this place a long time ago."
    I had to google it, so I wont post. But I knew I had heard before. Only seen the film once, so it's no surprise I needed assistance. Good one though :)
    @JWESTBROOK, thank you, it's one of my favorites. Great movie, indeed, with a great cast.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Is it another Munich quote? No, don't think...
    Is it another Munich quote? No, don't think...

No, it isn't. Still my favorite film, though.
    I get almost a cowboy Unforgiven vibe, yet I hear it in my head and think otherwise...

I am lying here, eyes covered with a rain playlist on, trying to free it from my memory log...
    I really don't know quite what it is, but it has a sort of Logan's Run feel to it maybe?
    Can I give a hint to Creasy's game?
    it's similar to a Bond game title.
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Blood Diamond? Is that really where I heard that?! Hmmm... Ok, I can hear Leo saying it, in the Australian accent...
    Blood Diamond? Is that really where I heard that?! Hmmm... Ok, I can hear Leo saying it, in the Australian accent...

That's it! Over to you.

I would have gotten back to you all a lot sooner, but my Internet was out for the night.
    One very close to my heart:

"Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself."
    BUMP
    'Good Will Hunting'?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    'Good Will Hunting'?

Darn, I was hoping that would last longer. Well done.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, thank you.

"There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch. Seeing as how I may be rapping on the door momentarily..."
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, thank you.

"There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch. Seeing as how I may be rapping on the door momentarily..."

Fassbender in Inglorious Basterds!

Did I get it in soon enough?
    Fassy was in IB??
    Fassy was in IB??

Oh God the pain in my heart right now.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Fassy was in IB??

Never seen it. Not much of a Tarantino fan.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Fassy was in IB??

It's low key Tarantino. It highlights his best work, and I promise you won't be disappointed with it. The storyline is impactful and not rediculous.

Watch it just for Fassbender, the Shoshana character, and Christoph Waltz. I promise you'll enjoy it.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Fassy was in IB??

It's low key Tarantino. It highlights his best work, and I promise you won't be disappointed with it. The storyline is impactful and not rediculous.

Watch it just for Fassbender, the Shoshana character, and Christoph Waltz. I promise you'll enjoy it.

I have been meaning to. From what I have seen it is very unlike Tarantino's other quirky ideas, and seems more earnest. Thanks for the recommendation.