Your Bond Collection

Comments

chrisisall wrote: »
    Finally got around to getting my MWTGG poster framed:
    KKEnMzk.jpg

DAF, LALD & TMWTGG had the best posters!!!

I would add TLD to that list!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am a big fan of the TLD poster, I framed postcards of the Dalton double. I had cinema posters for both films back in 87 and 89, oh how I wish I could go and tell my younger self to wrap them in cotton wool, both posters did not survive past my teens unfortunately like all my other Bond posters back then.

fKrN03l.jpg
    I am a big fan of the TLD poster, I framed postcards of the Dalton double. I had cinema posters for both films back in 87 and 89, oh how I wish I could go and tell my younger self to wrap them in cotton wool, both posters did not survive past my teens unfortunately like all my other Bond posters back then.

fKrN03l.jpg

I actually meant the other TLD poster, of Dalton in the gunbarrel!
    Much as I love LTK, it had a terrible poster campaign!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Mathis1 wrote: »

fKrN03l.jpg

I actually meant the other TLD poster, of Dalton in the gunbarrel!
    Much as I love LTK, it had a terrible poster campaign!

That is a great poster of TLD I never had that one other than as a screen saver, oh I do have a framed post card of that one also...

BhC9Z6m.jpg
    They need mounting with better frames as cropped in these frames.

---

All of the LTK posters were not the best, my favourite was this one....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaXv4EPkSSPZP30LqHP4b2Cma_pOW1gCagaA&usqp=CAU

I had the huge cinema poster of this one...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToCRtXsPrHlcTsRdajWCd9kp36ZkZsrBk8TA&usqp=CAU

I have that teaser one of LTK on my wall, that one is cool, the others for LTK I meant were terrible!
  • chrisisall wrote: »
    Finally got around to getting my MWTGG poster framed:
    KKEnMzk.jpg

DAF, LALD & TMWTGG had the best posters!!!

I like a lot of the other posters but I agree they really peaked in the early-mid 70’s.
  • edited December 2021 Posts: 2,006
    Holiday season brought some welcomed additions to my collection

https://imageshack.com/i/pmu7CmO1j
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    weXrS46.jpg
    LsBtncv.jpg
    k02sJWs.jpg
    zAKPBcI.jpg
    JjXqU6G.jpg
    Qwsd5f6.jpg
    96NPomJ.jpg
    7FwW8ue.jpg
    TK7OJVF.jpg
    rHx0hne.jpg
    Zcjsi8K.jpg
    GnVHdA3.jpg
    LmxPYGW.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Such a beautiful collection. Those hot wheels style cars with the backgrounds are so lovely.

I've been so tempted by those Bond pop vinyls (they're cheap and collectible, not something we get with Bond often), but on principle I just can't buy them.
    Superb collection!
    @brinkeguthrie fantastic collection, the DN and TSWLM car sets I have not seen before.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 1,400
    @brinkeguthrie fantastic collection, the DN and TSWLM car sets I have not seen before.
    Thank you! They are releasing ones for DAD and DAF soon; was supposed to be fall but now March. FabGearUSA has them. Also have the JB car collection OHMSS VW-Cougar-Mini on the way. Not shown- all soundtracks (used to have the CDs but burned them into Apple Music and sold them), bunch of T-shirts, and every 007 title from Gardner-Benson-IF and others on my Paperwhite. You can't see them in the photos, but there's the Marks & Spencer DB5 and the Hot Wheels ComicCon DB5 box set from 2014.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 23,102
    Thank you! They are releasing ones for DAD and DAF soon; was supposed to be fall but now March. FabGearUSA has them. Also have the JB car collection OHMSS VW-Cougar-Mini on the way. Not shown- all soundtracks (used to have the CDs but burned them into Apple Music and sold them), bunch of T-shirts, and every 007 title from Gardner-Benson-IF and others on my Paperwhite. You can't see them in the photos, but there's the Marks & Spencer DB5 and the Hot Wheels ComicCon DB5 box set from 2014.

They are great I am from the UK though will look for the car collection online, I may have to purchase one or two of them.

Edited: I have had a quick look on FabGearUSA website, wow there are some great items on there.

They are great I am from the UK though will look for the car collection online, I may have to purchase one or two of them.

Edited: I have had a quick look on FabGearUSA website, wow there are some great items on there.

Yeah I won't buy from another site- I don't trust ordering from Corgi.
    Some great new additions there! Absolutely love the Fleming book collection for £7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited January 2022 Posts: 2,341
    Bond. James Bond. Meet the new James Bond Bear, handcrafted by German experts Steiff, to celebrate our 60th Anniversary. Only 1962 will be made, available for collectors to pre-order now
    james-bond-steiff-bear-limited-edition-007store-913091_1200x.png?v=1642419321

Anyone going to buy one ?
    https://007store.com/products/james-bond-60th-anniversary-steiff-bear-numbered-edition
    Bond. James Bond. Meet the new James Bond Bear, handcrafted by German experts Steiff, to celebrate our 60th Anniversary. Only 1962 will be made, available for collectors to pre-order now

https://007store.com/products/james-bond-60th-anniversary-steiff-bear-numbered-edition

already sold out <poof>
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Get yourself a Dou Dou instead.

already sold out <poof>

It looks like it's goose stepping.....
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

already sold out <poof>

Où puis-je trouver mon dou dou?

edited January 2022 Posts: 2,341
    Available on ebay. Nice doll.... i mean figure.... :)>-
    s-l1600.jpg
    *Missles not included..... :))
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Available on ebay. Nice doll.... i mean figure.... :)>-
    s-l1600.jpg
    *Missles not included..... :))

One of the better ones I've seen 👍

edited February 2022 Posts: 3,985
    Got talking to a friend of my brother who it turned out worked with Bond titles designer Daniel Kleinman. A few days later I received this. An autographed message and actual pre-viz storyboards. Chuffed to bits 👍20220201-152052.jpg 20220201-152111.jpg 20220201-152148.jpg 20220201-152220.jpg 20220201-152247.jpg 20220201-152324.jpg 20220201-152343.jpg 20220201-152433.jpg[/img]

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Damn, that's so cool. Love that last image.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Lucky boy, @LeonardPine! Those are both beautiful and interesting.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Lucky boy, @LeonardPine! Those are both beautiful and interesting.

Thanks @Agent_99

It was pure coincidence that it came up in conversation.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    That's great, @LeonardPine and very nice of Daniel Kleinman to send that to you. He's obviously a good egg.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    That's great, @LeonardPine and very nice of Daniel Kleinman to send that to you. He's obviously a good egg.

Thanks @Dragonpol

People speak very highly of him. My brothers friend is also a great guy. I have messaged him with thanks and to pass on my appreciation to Daniel.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Thanks @Dragonpol

People speak very highly of him. My brothers friend is also a great guy. I have messaged him with thanks and to pass on my appreciation to Daniel.

That's good to know. I'm a big fan of his work on the Bond series. Yes, your brother's friend is great too for asking Daniel Kleinman to write to you and send you those images. It's always nice to know there are so many kind and generous people within the James Bond family. :)