Maggie Q's Nikita

chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
edited October 2020 in General Movies & TV Posts: 17,687
Just got my complete series from the UK, and watched the first two eps, and both had Bond references, LOL!

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    As of tonight I'm 9 episodes in (yeah, I'm not binge-ing, clearly), and every episode is better than the one before it.
    Last night I watched DAD, and I was surprised at how much I was irritated by Jinx this time around.
    It was because I'm also watching Nikita. THAT'S how a female operative should be.
    Any love for this show here?
    Yes I watched them all. The lead actor is the singer in the Punk band The Germs, who also played the Germs original singer in the film before becoming the new singer. Crazy.
    Stamper wrote: »
    Yes I watched them all. The lead actor is the singer in the Punk band The Germs, who also played the Germs original singer in the film before becoming the new singer. Crazy.

Wow, I did not know that. The only other thing I've seen him in was The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen with- wait for it- Sean Connery!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yes, Shane's been in a band for years. He's also on twitter (so is Maggie). As @chrisisall knows, I LOVE this show! It is one of my all-time favorite tv shows. It's superbly done and never let me down. It's one of the rare shows I can watch over and over again. And I will for the rest of my life. Great writing, great cast with wonderful chemistry, and two strong female characters with interesting story arcs.

** Oh and please do NOT spoil Chris with your posts in this thread!! He's watching the show for the first time. ** And it will take him months to finish it.
    I watched this show back in the day but stopped watching after season 2.
    Season 3 and 4 were even better. I appreciate the way the directions the stories went. I do think Season 2 was the weakest (but still enjoyable for me, obviously).
    AstonLotus wrote: »
    I watched this show back in the day but stopped watching after season 2.

Season 1 & 3 got the same score on Rotten Tomatoes (78%), season two was not rated, but the short season 4 got 100%!!
    It really was the best wrap up. :) I so enjoyed Season 4.
    I just finished the first season and all I can say is I have NO idea why this show isn't more popular with the folks here! The spy s**t is awesome, the fights are absolutely top notch, and the guys and girls are hot!
    I am definitely taking my time with this show. 22 episodes in to a show with 73 episodes.... I want it to last!!!