Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2021 Posts: 23,102

---

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Matrix Resurrections a lot of international trailer spots with added visuals not previously seen. The thumbnail is an immediate spoiler of sorts...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tom Burke has replaced Yahya Abdul-Mateen II in George Miller's upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road prequel Furiosa due to scheduling issues:

https://deadline.com/2021/11/tom-burke-george-millers-mad-max-spin-off-furiosa-1234881181/
    edited December 2021 Posts: 23,102
    The Matrix Resurrections Trailer 2

There is one fleeting image that is very interesting.
    A potential huge spoiler if you spot it.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart

I didn't see any spoiler nor do I want to know. The first trailer was good but these short clips are making me more excited to see where they go

I didn't see any spoiler nor do I want to know. The first trailer was good but these short clips are making me more excited to see where they go

Same and same. I didn't catch one in that but wasn't overly scanning the fleeting images in hopes of finding one (even after reading the comment). I'd like to have this one surprise me so I'm hoping to avoid any spoilers or leaks for the next few weeks.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    One of my favourite characters from the trilogy is the Merovingian. I'm curious to see how his character is going to fit in this story, especially given his whole exile/underworld strategy.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Very nice. These two are both very likable persons.

Very nice. These two are both very likable persons.

Both genuine.
  • DraxCucumberSandwichDraxCucumberSandwich United Kingdom
    West Side Story is getting absolutely stellar reviews
    He is back...
    He is back...

Pepsuber!
    mattjoes wrote: »
    He is back...

Pepsuber!

I am going to have to dig out my Bluray and watch the original, it's so stupid.

There must be a red band trailer for the new film, no way the new movie will be as tame as the above trailer.
    He is back...

I can't wait, been waiting a long time for this one.
    Statham-the man with the perpetual stubble.
    Sonic 2
    Greatly anticipating it - the first was far better than expected, and this one looks way closer to the video games. Game Awards didn't have a lot of goodies tonight, but it sure was a good day to be a Sonic fan at least.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Greatly anticipating it - the first was far better than expected, and this one looks way closer to the video games. Game Awards didn't have a lot of goodies tonight, but it sure was a good day to be a Sonic fan at least.

I am still yet to watch the first film, its on my watch list and available on one of my streaming services. Carey looked on form in the trailers for the first film, I will try to watch it soon.
    FoxRox wrote: »

I am still yet to watch the first film, its on my watch list and available on one of my streaming services. Carey looked on form in the trailers for the first film, I will try to watch it soon.

I've watched it several times with my kids. It's highly entertaining
    edited December 2021 Posts: 23,102
    Fantastic Beasts 3 New Trailer
    Moonfall First 5 minutes...
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands

And bombing hard at the box office...

Apparently Spielberg refused to include English subtitles for all scenes where Spanish language was spoken.So if you don’t speak spanish,large parts of the film are impossible to understand.

He did this so as not to “ give the English power over the Spanish “ 🙄
    AstonLotus wrote: »

And bombing hard at the box office...

Apparently Spielberg refused to include English subtitles for all scenes where Spanish language was spoken.So if you don’t speak spanish,large parts of the film are impossible to understand.

He did this so as not to “ give the English power over the Spanish “ 🙄

I understand omitting subtitles due to keeping the mystery, like The Thing, but this seems nonsensical and borderline arrogant, but it's his choice at the end of the day.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Dutch cinema's just closed at 17.00 and for now wil not be open till 15 January 2022. But last year on 15 December 2020 cinemas closed and remean closed till 05 June. Of course then a lot of people must stil get a injection, that's difrent this time.

New release date for now be set after 15 January 2022 for every movie, but expect a delay.