Last album you listened to?

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    BOURBONESE QUALK 1983-1987
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns. I've been listening to the "Let It Be" Box Set almost non-stop for the past several weeks. And while it doesn't contain as many out-takes and alternative versions as I would have liked, it still makes for a fun (and interesting) listen.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Dwayne wrote: »
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns. I've been listening to the "Let It Be" Box Set almost non-stop for the past several weeks. And while it doesn't contain as many out-takes and alternative versions as I would have liked, it still makes for a fun (and interesting) listen.

I listened to it earlier because of watching Get back, admittedly Let it Be is not one of my favourite Beatles Albums though Don't Let Me Down the Get Back B side if I remember correctly is one of my favourite tracks.
    edited November 2021 Posts: 23,102

Brilliant cover of Don't Let Me Down.

Foo Fighters - Band on the Run Cover.

Epic!
  • Future Past by Duran Duran
    WarChest by Megadeth

Legend overload, when Clapton starts his vocals incredible.

My eyes well up.

McCartney is a genius though I am not fan.
    Harrison and Clapton - Let it Down

All Things Must Past one of the greatest Albums of all time.

Claptons work on this Album is one of the greatest of all time.
    Greatest Track of all times...

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    edited November 2021 Posts: 2,598
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Fully agree with "Isn't It a Pity." On the night that Lennon was killed, that song came on the radio at about 3:00 AM. Up until that time, I was in a state of shock more or less. But hearing that song really hit me, and my tears finally flowed. After all these years that song still moves me.

Speaking of "The Concert for George", on Monday, November 29th, it will be 20 years since he passed away.

Thanks.

This is genius.
    MINISTRY_THE LAST SUCKER
    Dwayne wrote: »
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Fully agree with "Isn't It a Pity." On the night that Lennon was killed, that song came on the radio at about 3:00 AM. Up until that time, I was in a state of shock more or less. But hearing that song really hit me, and my tears finally flowed. After all these years that song still moves me.

Speaking of "The Concert for George", on Monday, November 29th, it will be 20 years since he passed away.

Thanks.

I was only 7 at the time so it did not really resonate John's death though I remember it on the news.

My parents were Beatles fans so I had listened to there albums early on.

BIG COUNTRY_THE SEER
    edited December 2021 Posts: 23,102
    Only live recored performances of this track by George. ..

Clapton absolutely amazing, greatest track of all times.
    SHONEN KNIFE_CANDY ROCK
    SIMPLE MINDS_NEON LIGHTS
    That's Life
    KINGDOM OF THE HOLY SUN_AT THE GATES OF DAWN
  • SeveSeve The island of Lemoy
    edited December 2021 Posts: 357
    I've been listening to The Sweet and appreciating the work of their guitarist Andy Scott

IMO he was brilliant and deserves to be remembered amongst the best, but due to the bands at times dubious taste and judgement on how best to move their career forward, he must instead be considered amongst the most under appreciated...
    The Quest by Yes

as a huge hardcore yes fan I have to say they are getting better and better... I don't care that there are no original members in the band I like to think Chris Squire's spirit is guiding the band./..

Stand out tracks for me The Ice Bridge, Future memories, Minus the Man, A Living Island, and Sister Sleeping Soul
    THE RESIDENTS_STARS AND HANK FOREVER

BRANT BJORK_JALAMANTA