Has Each Bond Actor Done a "Classic" Bond film?

12345679»

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Birdleson wrote: »
    GE, CR, SF We all agreed, even five or six years ago, when we had this discussion, that these three had already stood the test of time, and had marked their territory in the history of the franchise.
    Whoh whoh whoh there... 'all'? Although my position on SF has softened considerably, I still can't place it in the classic or iconic categories. I'll admit though, I am alone in this opinion.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    SF has never slipped in my rankings. In fact, it rose recently, dethroning GF for the #2 slot.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    SF has never slipped in my rankings. In fact, it rose recently, dethroning GF for the #2 slot.

Same with me @MakeshiftPython ... it's now my number two, having dethroned CR.
  • BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Birdleson wrote: »
    GE, CR, SF We all agreed, even five or six years ago, when we had this discussion, that these three had already stood the test of time, and had marked their territory in the history of the franchise.
    Whoh whoh whoh there... 'all'? Although my position on SF has softened considerably, I still can't place it in the classic or iconic categories. I'll admit though, I am alone in this opinion.

Forgot that.