Bond 26 Title

shobairshobair London
What you guys think what type of bond 26 titles will select?

Comments

The Hildebrand Rarity
  • sandbagger1sandbagger1 Sussex
    If it follows the trend some other franchises have followed, then we'll probably get the unimaginative "James Bond:007". or something similar. They're really going to want to remind audiences that the franchise did not stop with Daniel Craig, the most popular Bond since Connery, and who for a lot of the younger audience, is Bond. They really will be very nervous, probably the most nervous the producers have been since Connery left after YOLT, and I think they'll want a title that screams 'Bond' to the general public.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    If it follows the trend some other franchises have followed, then we'll probably get the unimaginative "James Bond:007". or something similar. They're really going to want to remind audiences that the franchise did not stop with Daniel Craig, the most popular Bond since Connery, and who for a lot of the younger audience, is Bond. They really will be very nervous, probably the most nervous the producers have been since Connery left after YOLT, and I think they'll want a title that screams 'Bond' to the general public.

A kind of No Deals, Mr Bond situation then. I really hope that they don't go down that route even if there is a film simply entitled Jason Bourne.
    I think there is only one title they can go with for maximum effect, it would have been the perfect second film for Craig, but I think it can still function as the perfect reboot/revival of the series, and that title is...

...LIVE AND LET DIE.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

A kind of No Deals, Mr Bond situation then. I really hope that they don't go down that route even if there is a film simply entitled Jason Bourne.

Yeah Jason Bourne was the most unimaginative title I have ever seen. Even Untitled Jason Bourne Film would have been a better title.

How about The Shaken and the Stirred

I think they should start using some of the Gardner titles...

For Bond 26 I'd go for one of these...

Licence Renewed
    For Special Services

All depends if the titles fit the mood of the script.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Starting with a Fleming title would be great, welcome.
  • shobairshobair London
    Maybe something with :

License for 007
    -
    Another Day For Game
    -
    Time To Back
    -
    Tales Of The Death
  • "This never happened to the other fella"
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Honestly, the only unused title I can see working is Risico.
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 6,665
    Kiss of life
    Perchance to die
    ( :D ) - quite invalid now
    The look of hate
    Devil May Care
    Resurrection
    ( :D ) - no, not this one, but I thought it would be funny
    I'm sure we'll think of plenty of titles they'll never use.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2021 Posts: 4,416
    Fleming:

Risico
    007 In New York
    Mr Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Operation Ruthless (Operation Ruthless: Save Our Souls)

Operation-Ruthless.jpg

The Hildebrand Rarity is difficult one, so much connected now for Daniel Craig era, if he stil making a 6th. Like said before there put them selfs in a corner with using it in Spectre.

Property Of A Lady / Shaken Not Stired mabey should get rest for now too. ''Bird with a wings down'' was also choose because of Vesper and can't be used till there is another woman who haven't found peace yet.

Other:

Commander Bond
    For Queen and Country

Repeat own created title sugestions:

The Sharp Edge of Darkness. This sugestion go back long time a go (2006) as title for Bond 23 for 2010 release.. and ''Defending Skills'' as follow up.

Eyes Set To Kill / Legend To Die For / Shortcut To War /
    For Royal Service / Doubleminded Spy (The Spy With Two Mind of souls) . All those are with same idea in mind as Operation Ruthless, titles very OHMSS / For Queen and Country.

61baeea8cca1a115f10faf790ccc64f6--oyster-shell-crafts-oyster-shells.jpg?b=t
    The Shell (The villians lair (by prefer famale) is close to a beach and is buld out of stones mades with shells. Krabb Key 2.0)

Bond-25-son-25-June-2019-first-footage-text.jpg
    Too Fly With Me (Was a title i give to some first making off footage of NTTD with Helicopter / Airplane in the sun.)

Death Has No Season. (Alternate title of the canceld Bond 25 title ''A Reasen To Die'')

Post this earlier in Bond 25 title sugestions in March 2019:
    Doubleminded Spy (Meaning: The Spy With Two Mind of souls)

Of course ''Death'', ''Man'' or ''Agent'' can be used insteed of ''Spy'', but that not work.

Whyle ''Doubleminded'' offical means a person with two souls (thoughts), i think you can stil use with a person with more souls (like three souls). Also it wil be a bit of playing with Double O Zero. Also think ''cancer'' (Or Renard from Twine) and Goldfinger. Modern version of For Queen and Country / For England James ?

• Dragonpol wrote: »

Definitively the best road to take in such situation, even though I don't think Eon will follow this (unimaginative) trend.

My personal favorite would be... RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

It's a Fleming title; from an unpublished work sure, but still from Fleming's mind.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Death Isnt Forever
    Mallory wrote: »
    Death Isnt Forever

I like that one.
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    edited October 2021 Posts: 467
    Risico007 wrote: »
    The Hildebrand Rarity

No, Risico.
  • Coming to Cinemas in November 2025...

Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions presents
    AIDAN TURNER
    as IAN FLEMING'S JAMES BOND 007
    in
    BACK OF BEYOND

(The film's climax takes place in the Australian Outback)
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    Not to be confused with Bond, Bath & Beyond.
    “For special services” would be a good one. It would be nice to see some of Gardners titles.
  • EinoRistoSiniahoEinoRistoSiniaho Oulu, Finland
    I think they should go with Fleming chapter titles. The Undertaker's Wind, A Whisper of Love, a Whisper of Hate...
    I think they should go with Fleming chapter titles. The Undertaker's Wind, A Whisper of Love, a Whisper of Hate...

The Undertaker's Wind sounds like it could be a bowel complaint. ;))
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I thought it was interesting that Fukunaga mentioned in an interview(I think it was with Collider) that they looked at unused Fleming titles and chapter titles. Maybe they'll do that for Bond 26
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 624
    This is kinda corny, but I think it would work with whatever soft reboot we get. What if they tweak the Gardner title to Nobody Dies for Ever or straight up use the Benson title Never Dream of Dying.
    This is kinda corny, but I think it would work with whatever soft reboot we get. What if they tweak the Gardner title to Nobody Dies for Ever or straight up use the Benson title Never Dream of Dying.

I like Nobody Dies for Ever.
  • This is kinda corny, but I think it would work with whatever soft reboot we get. What if they tweak the Gardner title to Nobody Dies for Ever or straight up use the Benson title Never Dream of Dying.

I like Nobody Dies for Ever.

I kind of do too. It really hammers home the "James Bond Will Return" at the end of the NTTD credits.
  • 9IW9IW
    Live and Let Live
  • RyanRyan Canada
    007 In New York

;)
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    The Barnacle Tabernacle.

Which turns out to be a McGuffin.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited October 2021 Posts: 5,921
    Would seem to be an opportune time for
    Licence Renewed
    You Only Live Thrice