No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 133
    JAQ wrote: »
    I don't see this small new clip mentioned here yet....

Q giving Bond a small prick again, lol. "You don't mind a few shots at work." Love it.

Is this slowing down Safin's virus?? Thus buying him more TIME to die
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    @antovolk You skimmed through the BBC scotland interview with Rami and Craig, right? Did they talk to Ben as well?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00105mm/the-edit-series-2-25092021

To all: Is it possible to save the interview in the link?

Also trying to find the full interview with Ben from that double-tweet

EDIT: Never mind. Ben also in the BBC scotland interview.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 13,879
    Ooh, another injection gun. Nice. I take it that is the smart blood mentioned earlier.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    QBranch wrote: »
    Ooh, another injection gun. Nice. I take it that is the smart blood mentioned earlier.

Idk would they really use it 2 films in a row?
    edited September 2021 Posts: 13,879

There was an article from last year that mentioned several Q gadgets, including a "smart blood injecting machine for Bond and 00 agent Nomi".
  • JAQJAQ USA

There was an article from last year that mentioned several Q gadgets, including a "smart blood injecting machine for Bond and 00 agent Nomi".

The smart blood could possibly have been repurposed to fight the virus.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

I think it's smart blood - there was a document from last year that detailed Q's arsenal and it mentioned that the smart blood would be making a return. Why Bond is taking another dose is unknown, but it has been said that both he and Nomi are receiving a dose, which likely works in conjunction with the Qadar - another gadget mentioned in the document.
    I like that idea. We'll see how it pans out.
    Honestly, going by looks alone, DC had a couple more films in him, didn't he? He's looking rather dapper in most interviews. That won't happen, most definitely. But if it did, I, for one, would be one happy fan.
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    Perhaps the smart blood works in a way that the automatic pilot works in the dark knight rises? If you catch my drift.
  • JAQ wrote: »

I think it's smart blood - there was a document from last year that detailed Q's arsenal and it mentioned that the smart blood would be making a return. Why Bond is taking another dose is unknown, but it has been said that both he and Nomi are receiving a dose, which likely works in conjunction with the Qadar - another gadget mentioned in the document.

Nanomachines! The Drebbin version.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    CNN next Saturday Oct. 2, documentary called 'Bond 25'

Special Bond 25
    12:30pm ET/9:30am PT

https://edition.cnn.com/specials/world/bond-25

People already pissed in the comments but blame Covid...
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »

That's pretty good fun!
    Can't help but think that F1 pilots of the past had, let's say, bigger personalities (?) Some were downright bigger than life kinda celebrities. Granted, many of them weren't that smart cookies. Still, they were rockstars, bigger than football players, true champions.

Just a random comment, I guess. But I miss those days when the automotive sport was king and they were royalty.
    antovolk wrote: »

People already pissed in the comments but blame Covid...

Live coverage of the evening’s events from 17:30-19:05 (BST).
    I'm downloading Oculus Venues onto my Oculus Quest stand alone VR system right now. The virtual reality experience just got a heck of a lot better. In any case it's been great to watch the NTTD trailers over the past few months in VR using a forty foot screen to view them on.
    Good for the VR, bad for not Youtube live. Hope there will be replay somewhere.
    Her being 007 is a great idea. Bond can have a chip on his shoulder that she has his old number and we’ve had a black female 007.

Then everyone can move on with their lives.
    delfloria wrote: »
    I'm downloading Oculus Venues onto my Oculus Quest stand alone VR system right now. The virtual reality experience just got a heck of a lot better. In any case it's been great to watch the NTTD trailers over the past few months in VR using a forty foot screen to view them on.

Hi mate I’ve got a quest 2 but not used it for a long while. How do you watch the trailers in vr - just on the YouTube app?
    https://news.sky.com/video/daniel-craig-ive-never-regretted-being-james-bond-12417511

Some new footage near the end. If you can find the whole thing...
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I can't believe we're a few days away from the premiere of a new Bond film. Enjoy these moments guys
    https://news.sky.com/video/daniel-craig-hails-no-time-to-die-release-a-joyous-thing-12417323

And here as well, Bond and Madeleine visiting Blofeld in jail
    https://news.sky.com/video/daniel-craig-hails-no-time-to-die-release-a-joyous-thing-12417323

Cannot wait for that moment in particular. Blofeld is a slippery one! A lot of Hannibal Lector vibes going on there.
  • BMB007 wrote: »

Cannot wait for that moment in particular. Blofeld is a slippery one! A lot of Hannibal Lector vibes going on there.

Madeline seems very, very troubled by it.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.

Nice interview.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 6,665
    DC's rocking some very cool suits in these interviews. His taste has really refined over the years. My favourite one so far is from the Graham Norton show. That chalk stripe flannel suit reminds so much of Connery's from FRWL. And with the knitted tie, and the cocktail cuff blue shirt. So Bondian.

PRI_201396485.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C810
  • AWMAWM
    - Craig and Rami will be on the Late Late Show with James Corden, Oct 7th
    - Lea on Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, Oct 1
    - Rami hosting SNL, Oct 16

To be con't