No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Contraband wrote: »
    Was it a video with Safin?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CToIcKNAw4b/ I believe it was this, wasn't it?

But the page was deleted, that's why I asked...

And nobody saved it.

Haha, you did the same mistake I did this morning. It's not deleted, you just blocked the user in the past cause he spammed useless stuff with the #NoTimeToDie. Unblock it and you will see the video ;)

I'm stupid but not that stupid. No content at all

Sorry, this page isn't available.
    The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

• edited September 2021 Posts: 847
    Open it in a Private tab and go to his profile ( https://www.instagram.com/rami_malek_brasil/ ), watch it there, or c/c his profile link, open it in a normal tab, and unblock him.

Open it in a Private tab and go to his profile ( https://www.instagram.com/rami_malek_brasil/ ), watch it there, or c/c his profile link, open it in a normal tab, and unblock him.

Ah thanks. And saved :-)
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    What's everyone's takes on this new Safin line? About how saving someone and taking someone's life ties you to them forever. Clearly, it's related to Madeleine, but what other context do you think of?
    71154930.jpg

Does someone have a different angle of this picture or Léa's stunt double shown a little better?
  • StarkStark France
    edited September 2021 Posts: 177
    The premiere of the film at the Grand Rex in Paris has been canceled ... according to their press release it’s not a decision that comes from them (so it comes from the studios I guess).
    Stark wrote: »
    The premiere of the film at the Grand Rex in Paris has been canceled ... according to their press release it’s a decision that comes from the studios and not from them.

Do you have a link toward the press release ?
  • StarkStark France
    Stark wrote: »
    The premiere of the film at the Grand Rex in Paris has been canceled ... according to their press release it’s a decision that comes from the studios and not from them.

Do you have a link toward the press release ?

https://facebook.com/GrandRexParis/posts/4328312093917208
    Yep, I saw but, I don't see the word studios... Well hope they give more informations in the next hours...
  • StarkStark France
    Yep, I saw but, I don't see the word studios... Well hope they give more informations in the next hours...

If the decision doesn't come from them it's necessarily a directive from the studios.
  • StarkStark France
    edited September 2021 Posts: 177
    Or maybe they didn't get a copy of the film on time...
    Don't think that means the premiere is cancelled, no? But rather that tickets won't be available to the public
    They just say, that the public ticket sale, that was announced for tomorrow, will not take place.
    They don't say, that the premiere is cancelled.
    Problem is that they are no precise at all, they write "[2nd october to be] the first ones in France to see the movie", so should we understand that the 28th september one is cancelled? Just privatised? Or else?

They definitly need to clarifiy the situation in the next hours.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    That is so disappointing for the French fans.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    What does Safin say in the video? Does it give away any more plot points?
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 198
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    What does Safin say in the video? Does it give away any more plot points?
    Starts off with screams of panic as people collapse at the party.
    "Saving someone's life connects you to them forever, the same as taking it. They belong to you"
    As Madeline opens the box and sees the broken mask.
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 198

Double post
    Is there a alternative way to upload videos fast without signing up (platform?) and show them in here?

China release is happening, date TBC
    Apologies if this was already posted. U.s. tix on sale September 17, with showings starting Thursday 10/7

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/09/no-time-to-die-runtime-venom-1234663377/
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    antovolk wrote: »

They'll be breathing a massive sigh of relief about that.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Yes this happened last week.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    China release is happening, date

Great. I suppose it will be confirmed next week.
    Problem is that they are no precise at all, they write "[2nd october to be] the first ones in France to see the movie", so should we understand that the 28th september one is cancelled? Just privatised? Or else?

They definitly need to clarifiy the situation in the next hours.

I know someone who is invited to the french premiere,
    and he did not get any cancellation email. So I assume the premiere is still on.

They would not announce a cancellation, before informing all the ticket holders.
    Yes apparently, it just that the french premiere was just privatised. Not open to anyone anymore, just for some VIPs and members from the Club James Bond France who were already registered via the Club.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    matt_u wrote: »
    China release is happening, date

Great. I suppose it will be confirmed next week.

Excellent, good for the movie's prospects. I hope it isnt too far behind UK and US to avoid any potential piracy denting returns.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That new line from Safin is very chilling. I can’t wait for that interaction.