No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Just listening to NTTD now as I type this.
    A month to go (in the UK)!!! 😃

Do we have any idea when tickets go on sale again?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Contraband wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Universal Italy just dropped a new “in a month” spot. 14 seconds and no new footage.

This one? although it's UK. Also Spain and some other country dropped the same. Universal global going at it in full force
    Spain? Where? They insist it's 1st of October here in Spain...
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    Universal Italy just dropped a new “in a month” spot. 14 seconds and no new footage.

This one? although it's UK. Also Spain and some other country dropped the same. Universal global going at it in full force
    Spain? Where? They insist it's 1st of October here in Spain...

Somewhere on Insta #notimetodie

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Nice to see Cary promoting NTTD again on his IG.
  • Goldeneye1994Goldeneye1994 Milford, Michigan
    When should we expect the pre screening for critics?
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles

Seriously! Is it me or does it seem odd how quiet the cast and crew have been about NTTD over the past year and a half? It’s almost borderline worrisome… like they’re not thrilled about the final product. Conversely, maybe they know how incredible it is and will let the film speak for itself? I’m tending towards the latter…
    When should we expect the pre screening for critics?

Yeah I was about to ask the same question!

SP reviews came out 5 days before the UK release date…

Seriously! Is it me or does it seem odd how quiet the cast and crew have been about NTTD over the past year and a half? It’s almost borderline worrisome… like they’re not thrilled about the final product. Conversely, maybe they know how incredible it is and will let the film speak for itself? I’m tending towards the latter…

Marketing the film is a contractual thing. Why would they do that if they weren't getting paid? Likewise, they have other jobs and stuff they do.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

They have all been working on other projects. Don't forget: this is a job for them. They play the role and move on and when asked, go do TV interviews. Remember, they were all ready to go and enthusiastic in Spring 2020:

I expect DC and others to be on late night shows in the coming weeks. And I hope DC returns as host of SNL.

edited August 2021 Posts: 4,343
    Well they all stayed quiet because without a bulletproof confirmed release date it would’ve been pointless to promote the film.
    TripAces wrote: »

They have all been working on other projects. Don't forget: this is a job for them. They play the role and move on and when asked, go do TV interviews. Remember, they were all ready to go and enthusiastic in Spring 2020:

I expect DC and others to be on late night shows in the coming weeks. And I hope DC returns as host of SNL.

SNL should try and swing Craig/Eilish same week. Bet the corporate masters at Universal would love that.
  • TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    edited August 2021 Posts: 82
    BMB007 wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »

SNL should try and swing Craig/Eilish same week. Bet the corporate masters at Universal would love that.

I know that SNL doesn't have the best reception when it comes to comedy, but I could totally see them do a Bond-themed family feud skit with Craig as Bond and Waltz as Blofeld (Hell, they could even throw in Pete Davison as Safin considering he's played Rami Malek's character from Mr. Robot on SNL before)
    Had a trailer ahead of "Candyman" today. Nothing new, but it did have the correct October date! Theater also had a big advertisement right inside the door!

M5XyozB.jpg
    I quite honestly can't remember, but last year was the teaser released on Tuesday or Wednesday?
  • I quite honestly can't remember, but last year was the teaser released on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Wed
    jason1230 wrote: »
    I quite honestly can't remember, but last year was the teaser released on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Wed

Maybe today we’ll get the mini teaser of the trailer.
    jason1230 wrote: »

Wed

Maybe today we’ll get the mini teaser of the trailer.

🤞
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 3,164
    overnight Universal announced that the first public screenings will be in South Korea on the 29th September, 5pm local time - before any other country including UK.

They also released this 'marketing schedule' (second image above)...which may/may not line up with the main English-language campaign (particularly with that final trailer a week before release - all the below might just refer to Korean localised versions)? Guess we'll see:
    • Sept 1 - Main Poster
    • Sept 2 - Main Trailer
    • Sept 6 - Bond is Back Video/Featurette
    • Sept 8 - Character Posters
    • Sept 13 - IMAX tickets on sale, IMAX poster, Safin featurette, New Character Action featurette
    • Sept 23 - Final Trailer
    • Sept 27 - 007 Legacy Featurette

Seems the not forget they have a NTTD page, but still nothing news in it...
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    antovolk wrote: »
    overnight Universal announced that the first public screenings will be in South Korea on the 29th September, 5pm local time - before any other country including UK.

They also released this 'marketing schedule' (second image above)...which may/may not line up with the main English-language campaign (particularly with that final trailer a week before release - all the below might just refer to Korean localised versions)? Guess we'll see:
    • Sept 1 - Main Poster
    • Sept 2 - Main Trailer
    • Sept 6 - Bond is Back Video/Featurette
    • Sept 8 - Character Posters
    • Sept 13 - IMAX tickets on sale, IMAX poster, Safin featurette, New Character Action featurette
    • Sept 23 - Final Trailer
    • Sept 27 - 007 Legacy Featurette

Hopefully it's the global schedule.

Sept 1 - Main Poster
    Sept 2 - Main Trailer
    Sept 6 - Bond is Back Video/Featurette
    Sept 8 - Character Posters
    Sept 13 - IMAX tickets on sale, IMAX poster, Safin featurette, New Character Action featurette
    Sept 23 - Final Trailer
    Sept 27 - 007 Legacy Featurette

The official Korean website only has the Dec 2019 trailer on there (with the Sept 29 date) and the 2019 character teaser poster so sounds like the launches on there this week at least will be the Sept 2020 trailer/materials http://007.universalpictureskr.com/video.php
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2021 Posts: 4,416
    Will we will finaly see this VHS tape playing in NTTD

Spectre-Vesper-video.jpg

M_Balje wrote: »

Spectre-Vesper-video.jpg

Will we?
    I heard, that Universal Germany just send out the info, dass NTTD will be available in 3D.

What a shitty decision, if correct.
    I get it, that they do it to have a bigger box office. But movies, that were subsequently converted to 3D always look fake.
    And didn't Broccoli say in an interview, that Bond would never be a 3D movie?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    M_Balje wrote: »

Spectre-Vesper-video.jpg

Will we?

I have a premonition that we will see a lot more about Vesper than we think in NTTD. I think this tape may even make an apprearance!
    Hell I have a whole theory that Vesper will even appear in the film, heavily related to Madeleine's secret!
    Wait are we getting two more trailers?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

Nice!

Sadly, no new shots as of yet. The explosion is a bit extended, a few new frames at the end but that's about it,