OLYMPICS, LIVE......... from TTT (Tiger Tanaka's Town)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

007InAction007InAction Australia
edited July 2021 in General Discussion Posts: 2,341
olympiclogo2.gif

What sports are you watching, or not, from the postponed 2020 OLYMPICS in Tokyo ?

I'm enjoying most of them ATM, except the Skateboarding and surfing.

Comments

• marcmarc Universal Exports
    Nice thread idea. Unfortunately, I'm really late here. I hardly watched more than a few minutes here and there (because of the time shift), but I read livetickers about quite some events, especially soccer, cycling and table tennis.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited August 2021 Posts: 2,341
    The OLYMPICS were a good distraction from this pandemic for a couple of weeks.
    Most sporting events are.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrΓ 
    Really enjoyed the Olympics this year.

Loved the Italian athletics surprises and was thrilled to see San Marino grab their first medals ever. They have now the most medals per capita in the Summer Olympics!

My own Belgium did fairly well too. We've never been the most successful in events such as these, so 7 medals among which 3 golds isn't to bad.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    The enthusiasm for the Olympics on this forum has been remarkable :))
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I missed this thread , damn. I love the Olympics and I'd take up Taekwondo if I could lift my leg up high enough.
    edited August 2021 Posts: 2,341
    NicNac wrote: Β»
    I missed this thread , damn. I love the Olympics and I'd take up Taekwondo if I could lift my leg up high enough.

Have you considered Judo ? :)>-
    And no, it's not a religion........ :)) It might be in japan ?
  • Missed this thread as well.

I've followed these Olympics closely, especially Canada's and Russia's athletes. No Olympic Games are without some ugly moments, but I enjoy the surprises and watching the best athletes in the world excel in their sports. Really enjoyed the artistic swimming, volleyball, and track competitions.
    Some remarkable olympic enthusiasm here recently, indeed. πŸ™‚

Picking up Taekwondo sounds interesting. Just for kicks.
    You certainly get your kicks doing Taekwondo :)>-
    Taekwondo schools are doing kickstarter business. πŸ™‚

Wow, most medals per capita for San Marino! They should change the medal table accordingly. Wouldn't go down too well with China, though, I guess.