The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• edited May 2021 Posts: 17,241
    I think Bruno will likely get one game out of the two, I sold him to bring in Mahrez this GW lol my season ended months ago though kept playing as its respectful to do so. Next season hopefully I wont make the mistakes I did this.

There's lessons to be learned from every season. Like last season, I haven't trusted my gut feeling enough, and could probably had a much better overall rank if I did. That's something to address next season.

Which game do you think Fernandes will get?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Probably the next game at home to Fulham then rested for the final against Wolves would make sense, though with Ole you never know.
    Probably the next game at home to Fulham then rested for the final against Wolves would make sense, though with Ole you never know.

That's what I fear, having just replaced him with Son, haha! Hopefully Ole will comment on which players are likely to get a rest (however unlikely that is).
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited May 2021 Posts: 2,341

That's what I fear, having just replaced him with Son, haha! Hopefully Ole will comment on which players are likely to get a rest (however unlikely that is).

I think ole will play bruno. He's their main man.

Pep is a fpl coach killer..... :))

Good to see chelski lose the fa cup again..... :)>- Frank is probably happy about the result too ?

I think ole will play bruno. He's their main man.

Pep is a fpl coach killer..... :))

Good to see chelski lose the fa cup again..... :)>- Frank is probably happy about the result too ?

Yes, the likelihood of him getting significant rest time is probably not that high (unfortunately!).

Pep roulette is always a factor, but this was just "peak" Pep roulette. It could have been interesting to have a City player or two for the final two games, but that looks very risky right now.

It was great to see the Leicester celebrations yesterday. You won't see the Glazers or the Kroenkes take part in something like that, that's for sure!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2021 Posts: 23,104
    Jota out my team is utterly decimated, 6 players in my squad not featuring at all. Only able to field 8 players with a - 12 hit. Worst GW ever.
    Jota out my team is utterly decimated, 6 players in my squad not featuring at all. Only able to field 8 players with a - 12 hit. Worst GW ever.

Blanking players have hit teams hard this gameweek – much like when United-Lierpool got postponed (I only scored 20 points that gameweek!).

At least the final two gameweeks will be regular ones!

Yes Jota out could have cost us the win until Becker scored with a rare goalie header in the last seconds. 😊👍
    E1iCnOjXsAQtxlf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Yes Jota out could have cost us the win until Becker scored with a rare goalie header in the last seconds. 😊👍

What a moment!

What a moment!

It was a peaky blinder moment........... 😁
    E1kmc8aWYAAMjUI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1kmd5CXMAko-1o?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1kmfIOWEAMUZg4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1kmgK1WUAQPV7W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1hsprIXsAI08Bu?format=jpg&name=large
    While last gameweek was a very high scoring, this gameweek was a rather low scoring one, with the average gameweek score only 38 points. Even though the average wasn't high, we had some good gameweek score in our leagues – best of which was the 65 points BAMSI BEYYEM managed to get. Congratulations! =D>

bJkwGfH.jpg

Gameweek winners:

GW 1: ☆Fa3inho FC☆/False 9 FC
    GW 2: Honesty FC
    GW 3: MEJICO POWA
    GW 4: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 5: Cremonese-killen
    GW 6: MEJICO POWA
    GW 7: ☆Fa3inho FC☆
    GW 8: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 9: Colombian Sly Foxes
    GW 10: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 11: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 12: Honesty FC
    GW 13: Mesut Özil
    GW 14: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 15: Ayew Crazy !
    GW 16: Honesty FC
    GW 17: MEJICO POWA
    GW 18: False 9 FC
    GW 19: Colombian Sly Foxes
    GW 20: Para bailar Lallana!
    GW 21: Team Extreme
    GW 22: Honesty FC
    GW 23: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 24: Team Extreme
    GW 25: Ayew Crazy!
    GW 26: False 9 FC
    GW 27: BAMSI BEYYEM/Para bailar Lallana!
    GW 28: Shoots...he scores
    GW 29: Team Extreme
    GW 30: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 31: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 32: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 33: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 34: Colombian Sly Foxes
    GW 35: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 36: BAMSI BEYYEM
    League table standings:

1. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 51 - TOT 2356
    2. Team Extreme: GW 39 - TOT 2200
    3. Colombian Sly Foxes: GW - TOT 48 2185
    4. Ayew Crazy!: GW 58 - TOT 2142
    5. Liverpool Richmond: GW 54 - TOT 2137
    6. Cremonese-killen: GW 42 - TOT 2083
    7. MEJICO POWA: GW 41 - TOT 2013
    8. Honesty FC: GW 31 - TOT 1986
    9. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 36 - TOT 1976
    10. False 9 FC: GW 48 - TOT 1960
    11. BAMSI BEYYEM: GW 65 - TOT 1960
    12. Shoots...he scores: GW 35 - TOT 1829
    13. Eze Peze JapanEze: GW 48 - TOT 1826
    14. Para bailar Lallana!: GW 62 - TOT 1793
    15. GoldyTheRefStars: GW 36 - TOT 1766
    16. ☆Fa3inho FC☆: GW 37 - TOT 1692
    17. Anfield FC: GW 45 - TOT 1612
    18. Raging Bulls: GW 37 - TOT 1497

________

Remember the gameweek 37 deadline tomorrow at 16:30 UK time!

What a moment!

It was a peaky blinder moment........... 😁
    E1kmc8aWYAAMjUI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1kmd5CXMAko-1o?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1kmfIOWEAMUZg4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1kmgK1WUAQPV7W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    E1hsprIXsAI08Bu?format=jpg&name=large

Great photos; looks like Allison's teammates couldn't believe their own eyes!
    United fielding a strong side, thought they would being at home and crowds returning. Really looking forward to the game, I hope Cavani scores with a Bruno assist of course.
    Here are the gameweek 37 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 5
    Fernandes: 3
    Kane: 3
    Son: 2
    De Bruyne: 1
    Vardy: 1
    Mahrez: 1
    Rodrigo: 1
    Alexander-Arnold: 1

There are several good captaincy options this gameweek, and it will be really interesting to see which captaincy option delivers that most points. The most captained player in our league is Salah, picked by five managers. Good luck everyone!

United fielding a strong side, thought they would being at home and crowds returning. Really looking forward to the game, I hope Cavani scores with a Bruno assist of course.

Decided to keep Son in the end, prioritising finding a Jota replacement instead. That means no Bruno for me, and I won't be surprised if I get punished for that decision!
    Wow what a goal by Cavani place erupt, Bruno assist.
    De Gea actually got the assist and Bruno just got a Yellow dam!
    Bruno got into good positions one decent chance so far hopefully he will get some points as just brought him back in lol, just noticed Ings not started for Southampton gr.

Diaz, Mahrez and Foden all start for City thankfully.
    Did Bruno actually touch the ball for that goal? Not watching the game, and haven't seen any footage, but I see people discussing if it was an assist or not.

Dias starting (finally!) was a surprise. Part of me doing the Jota > Raphinha transfer was to make sure I had as good as possible starting eleven if Dias didn't play.
    Did Bruno actually touch the ball for that goal? Not watching the game, and haven't seen any footage, but I see people discussing if it was an assist or not.

Dias starting (finally!) was a surprise. Part of me doing the Jota > Raphinha transfer was to make sure I had as good as possible starting eleven if Dias didn't play.

The Ref and Fpl have now given the assist to Bruno, though it must have been the faintest of touches if it did touch his foot lol
    City scored already Gundogan, Mahrez assist.

Bruno close with Free quick gr

The Ref and Fpl have now given the assist to Bruno, though it must have been the faintest of touches if it did touch his foot lol

Oh, ffs… Given the ownership, only an assist might be a red arrow.

Bruno got a Yellow earlier

Ings on hope he nicks a goal preferably the winner.

Bruno got a Yellow earlier

I'm on a red arrow even with a Fernandes yellow :))
    Fine margins in your position, random points I am happy with lol no chance I will finish in top 300k now.
    Fine margins in your position, random points I am happy with lol no chance I will finish in top 300k now.

Every point counts, that's for sure!

You got a nice differential in Wood though. He's on form, and can deliver against a Liverpool side that hasn't been good defensively this season.

You got a nice differential in Wood though. He's on form, and can deliver against a Liverpool side that hasn't been good defensively this season.

I expect Liverpool to win (I captained Salah) though am hoping Wood will score vs that defence.
    Fulham scored 1 - 1United had chances though not got there shooting boots on.

I expect Liverpool to win (I captained Salah) though am hoping Wood will score vs that defence.

Salah captain here as well. Without Fernandes, he seemed the go-to option. I could have tried something more exciting for the captaincy, but opted for something safe.

Was counting on a United clean sheet tonight. Not the best start to this gameweek…

Salah captain here as well. Without Fernandes, he seemed the go-to option. I could have tried something more exciting for the captaincy, but opted for something safe.

Was counting on a United clean sheet tonight. Not the best start to this gameweek…

Cancelo -3 for me :((
    End of season games with hindsight best to back the players with something still to play for, which is few and far between at this stage admittedly. That was my logic captaining Salah.

My team next GW will be decimated for sure with City and United players rested for there European finals.