Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    antovolk wrote: »
    Looks incredible, beautiful cinematography :)

• I saw this trailer when I saw The New Mutants the day before yesterday. Looks funny and interesting to me.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Well that's certainly surprising.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    How would they be able to make a new film in secret, in the current climate, and with Willis in paycheck mode, which he has been in for as long as I can remember? :-? The fact that Willis was let near another Die Hard is a surprise in itself. The last one was so so bad.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    M_Balje wrote: »

It’s a commercial for Diehard Batteries
    Yes, turn out to be a comerical.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    is it wrong that even though i hated five the commercial made me wish there was a 6
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Yes, turn out to be a comerical.

Still can't post direct images but here's the first poster for David Fincher's Mank:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ekzd_O_UcAA4SDv?format=jpg&name=900x900
    The next Disney movie :

That Die Hard commercial is the first time in forever that Bruce Willis has shown any sense of fun and humour in his work. A Die Hard 6 with the old fun Willis would be great not the lazy, show up for the cheque Willis of late.
    4th Fallen movie: Night Has Fallen and 5&6th movie
    https://www.darkhorizons.com/night-has-fallen-for-gerard-butler/
    Gerard Butler is confirmed to be reprising his role of Secret Service agent Mike Banning for “Night Has Fallen,” a fourth film in the series that began with “Olympus Has Fallen”. Last year at the American Film Market, producer Alan Siegel said they were looking into making a fourth, fifth and even sixth entry in the series.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2020 Posts: 23,105
    The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone.

Unlikely I will be able to watch this at the cinema, though definitely will buy the home release.

https://www.slashfilm.com/the-godfather-coda-the-death-of-michael-corleone-trailer/
    Francis Ford Coppola has reworked one of his most-derided movies into The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone. This re-edit of The Godfather Part III claims to archive “Coppola and screenwriter [Mario] Puzo’s original vision for the finale, which has been meticulously restored for the finest presentation of the Corleone saga’s last chapter.” This certainly isn’t the first time Coppola has re-edited one of his films: there are several different versions of Apocalypse Now, and the filmmaker recently released a new cut of The Cotton Club.
    7th (count Bumble Bee as 6th) Transformers movie directed by Creed 2 (Rocky 8) directer.

https://www.darkhorizons.com/creed-2-helmer-up-for-new-transformers/
    Paramount Pictures and Hasbro Studios have reportedly set “Creed 2” helmer Steven Caple Jr. to direct the planned revamp of the “Transformers” film franchise.

My expections is Travis Knight wil return for Bumble Bee 2.

Mabey Paramount/Universal should consider to ask first Creed movie directer for 3th turtle movie.
    After Gene Kelly and Esther Williams, it's Chloe Grace Moretz's turn to share the screen with :

Wonder Woman 1984 release dates:

https://www.darkhorizons.com/wonder-woman-1984-global-release-dates/
    Wednesday, December 16th: Belgium, Bulgaria. Egypt, Estonia, France, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Indonesia, Portugal, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom

Thursday, December 17th: Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Middle East – Other, Nicaragua, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates

Friday, December 18th: China, East Africa, Japan, Nigeria, Spain, Vietnam

Wednesday, December 23rd: Austria, Germany, Korea

Thursday, December 24th: Hungary, Slovenia

Friday, December 25th: Canada, Colombia, Finland, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, Venezuela, United States

Saturday, December 26th: Australia, New Zealand

Thursday, December 31st: Argentina

Thursday, January 7th: Ukraine, Uruguay

Friday, January 8th: Philippines

Thursday, January 14th: Azerbaijan, CIS Others, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Russia

Friday, January 15th: Romania, Turkey

Thursday, January 21st: Chile, Peru

Friday, January 22nd: Poland

Thursday, January 28th: Italy

In The Netherlands the movie wil release 8 days earlier on 16 December, then last delay of 24 December 2020. If cinema's not going to close for a 3th time this year.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2020 Posts: 23,105
    8K IMAX Trailer - Top Gun Maverick (5.1 Surround Sound)

Wow! Watch this on a 4K TV if you can, that last shot is incredible.
    Oscar Isaac To Star As Solid Snake In Sony’s ‘Metal Gear Solid’ Movie
    https://deadline.com/2020/12/oscar-isaac-solid-snake-sonys-metal-gear-solid-movie-1234650259/
    Saul Goodman is John Wick in Nobody:

The Beatles: Get Back - A Sneak Peek from Peter Jackson

Awesome.

I want Peter Jackson's Jason and the Argonauts poster.
    Dutch cinema's are closed again since Thuesday (15 December) and wil not open then earlier 19 January 2021, but with in mind it can stil be closed for longer time.

Means Croods 2 and Wonder Woman 2 Dutch release date is delayd till then..
    Same here in France. We expected an opening of theaters and movie houses last week, but now we won't get it till january, at best. I'm not optimistic at all.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    The Beatles: Get Back - A Sneak Peek from Peter Jackson

Awesome.

I want Peter Jackson's Jason and the Argonauts poster.

+10^10

In addition to the fabs, I see (among others) Yoko, Linda, Maureen (Ringo’s wife), Mal Evans, George Martin, and Billy Preston. Everyone was so young and full of life.

….some are dead and some are living
    In my life, I’ve loved them all…..

I’m actually surprised that Peter Jackson has only completed about half of the film (editing and clean-up probably) as I had assumed – incorrectly it seems - that it was almost complete. Interestingly, back when the movie’s initial September, 2020 release date was moved back due to COVID-19, Disney asked if The Beatles would be willing to allow them to stream it instead. The Beatles (Paul, Ringo, Yoko and Olivia – Harrison’s wife), said no, and held out for a delayed theatrical 2021 release instead. Kind of like NTTD 😊.

BTW: “loud” men’s shirts need to become a thing again!!!
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,105

I love the first film

---
    The Little Things
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I Krig Med Bestefar! Walken og Seymour ser fantastisk ut! Det er en glede å se dem her.

Coming to America 2. They sure seem ready to pick up where they left off, another two it's great to see again. Or three or more with Murphy, Hall, Jones and who knows who else will show up.

The Little Things. Well that's presented to be awesome, Really looks good with Washington and Malek.