Mission: Impossible - films and tv series

Comments

• peterpeter Toronto
    edited December 2020 Posts: 8,250
    Tom had to wrap up early for Christmas after his second rant (after the first one was leaked); someone has obviously stepped in and done the right thing: everyone cool the hell down.

That's what should have been done in the beginning. No one has the right to speak to anyone in this manner; if reports are true, it was two crew members standing in close proximity to each other around a monitor.

Two.

Not an entire crew of hundreds.

Two people.

So his rant was certainly exaggerated and uncalled for.

As I said before, the offending parties should have been taken aside privately, and behind closed doors. To further reinforce safety protocols a message to all crew should have been sent reminding them of the rules and; if anyone should break them, they will be released from the set.

No, Cruise had no right to curse out and admonish, nor threaten anyone. And it looks like someone from Paramount has stepped in and done the correct, adult thing and ordered everyone to an early Holiday Break.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    TheBondFan wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »
    JamesStock wrote: »
    Yikes. Tom Cruise sounds like he's full of himself... "That's what I sleep with every night." Gag me.

Regardless, that's not how one should act as a boss.

Letting the film get shut down and putting everyone out of work would probably be a worse move as a boss, I'd say.

I'm sure there's an approach that's somewhere in between.

And I’m sure he’d have been trying that in between approach for months before this.
    He has got a lot wrapped up in this personally, including reportedly his own money which he spent on hiring a ship for crew accommodation. Plus he’s negotiating with governments and massive studios to keep this going at the same time as literally putting his life on the line riding motorbikes off mountains etc. This isn’t quite the same as Priti Patel bullying her staff: this is a man who is investing 100% of his energy and passion into this, knowing that it literally is an industry which is hugely dire straights right now and needs this to give an awful lot of people jobs.
    I can see this offends you in some way, that for him to be angry that folks would put his work and others’ jobs at risk through thoughtless acts isn’t something you can understand, but you do have to try and think about what the situation is a bit more. He’s not lying, he would be the main driving force behind this whole project running.

I'm not sure why you think I'm offended, nor do I appreciate the insinuation that I can't possibly understand being upset about people's irresponsibilities.

I've been lurking more than posting on this forum for years now because of attitudes like this. I see no use in discussions, if people can't disagree and exchange their thoughts without assuming that if someone doesn't share your view, it means they are in some way less moral or inferior.

Are you not criticising Cruise for exactly that, though?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited December 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Shardlake wrote: »
    Yikes. Tom Cruise sounds like he's full of himself... "That's what I sleep with every night." Gag me.

Letting the film get shut down and putting everyone out of work would probably be a worse move as a boss, I'd say.

And I’m sure he’d have been trying that in between approach for months before this.
    He has got a lot wrapped up in this personally, including reportedly his own money which he spent on hiring a ship for crew accommodation. Plus he’s negotiating with governments and massive studios to keep this going at the same time as literally putting his life on the line riding motorbikes off mountains etc. This isn’t quite the same as Priti Patel bullying her staff: this is a man who is investing 100% of his energy and passion into this, knowing that it literally is an industry which is hugely dire straights right now and needs this to give an awful lot of people jobs.
    I can see this offends you in some way, that for him to be angry that folks would put his work and others’ jobs at risk through thoughtless acts isn’t something you can understand, but you do have to try and think about what the situation is a bit more. He’s not lying, he would be the main driving force behind this whole project running.

Cruise is a bully and some of the stuff he has done and been involved with due to his membership of that sinister cult (that is what it is).

Also you'll probably find that his actions within Scientology and what he allows to be done in their name and how he treats people under him would put the awful Patel in the shade.

I imagine he has been doing this quite regularly but someone on the crew thought it was time it was exposed to the world and the nice guy act he presents to the public in full glare of the camera lens is just that an act. The mask has slipped for the whole world to see and for me and others it isn't a pretty sight.

You can make as much allowances for him as you clearly think he is great but some of us find something quite wrong with what he has done here.

No I don't like him as I said but that doesn't make my opinion on him any less valid than yours as you don't want to feel Ethan Hunt is some kind of monster but the evidence has been out there for sometime, that the something is rotten in the state of Denmark where the Crusier is concerned.

Also the hypocrisy that the cult he is involved with doesn't accept that any sympathy should be bestowed on anyone, that has anything from the common cold to cancer is the fault of the person and they bring it on by being negative.

I have massive reservations about Cruise's beliefs, most reasonably minded people do. And I'm sure if I met him we'd have absolutely no common ground whatsoever.
    But I don't just divide peoples' actions into 'good' or 'bad' based on one value judgement I've made a few years ago about that person. I'm looking at what he's doing here, what he's actually saying right now. Saying that his religion 'probably' puts Patel to shame is vague, wispy stuff, and nothing to do with this incident.
    I don't like shouting at people either, but these are all big boys, they're not children; and when you've got to the point that these people are risking hundreds of millions of dollars, thousands of peoples' jobs, huge amounts of cash out of Cruise's actual pocket, and actual personal safety, I think a bit of a dressing down isn't wildly out of perspective. Do you think they should be talked to nicely? How many times? Just fired straight away? Is that nicer than giving them a stern warning? Would they be more thankful to lose their jobs rather than given another chance?
    I worked on building sites when I was out of University and heard much worse even though there were millions of pounds at stake there, and this movie is a much higher pressure place, many times magnified with COVID going on.

The fact they also see this virus as not real, also and Cruise obviously feels that way, to show him blowing up at his employees like he does when his convictions are totally fake, he clearly is in his element there, really enjoying himself.

If you can excuse that kind of behaviour, that tells me a lot about the person you are.

This is pure invention. You're letting your imagination show you what you want to see.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

Cruise is a bully and some of the stuff he has done and been involved with due to his membership of that sinister cult (that is what it is).

Also you'll probably find that his actions within Scientology and what he allows to be done in their name and how he treats people under him would put the awful Patel in the shade.

I imagine he has been doing this quite regularly but someone on the crew thought it was time it was exposed to the world and the nice guy act he presents to the public in full glare of the camera lens is just that an act. The mask has slipped for the whole world to see and for me and others it isn't a pretty sight.

You can make as much allowances for him as you clearly think he is great but some of us find something quite wrong with what he has done here.

No I don't like him as I said but that doesn't make my opinion on him any less valid than yours as you don't want to feel Ethan Hunt is some kind of monster but the evidence has been out there for sometime, that the something is rotten in the state of Denmark where the Crusier is concerned.

Also the hypocrisy that the cult he is involved with doesn't accept that any sympathy should be bestowed on anyone, that has anything from the common cold to cancer is the fault of the person and they bring it on by being negative.

The fact they also see this virus as not real, also and Cruise obviously feels that way, to show him blowing up at his employees like he does when his convictions are totally fake, he clearly is in his element there, really enjoying himself.

If you can excuse that kind of behaviour, that tells me a lot about the person you are.

+1
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

+1

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England

I have massive reservations about Cruise's beliefs, most reasonably minded people do. And I'm sure if I met him we'd have absolutely no common ground whatsoever.
    But I don't just divide peoples' actions into 'good' or 'bad' based on one value judgement I've made a few years ago about that person. I'm looking at what he's doing here, what he's actually saying right now. Saying that his religion 'probably' puts Patel to shame is vague, wispy stuff, and nothing to do with this incident.
    I don't like shouting at people either, but these are all big boys, they're not children; and when you've got to the point that these people are risking hundreds of millions of dollars, thousands of peoples' jobs, huge amounts of cash out of Cruise's actual pocket, and actual personal safety, I think a bit of a dressing down isn't wildly out of perspective. Do you think they should be talked to nicely? How many times? Just fired straight away? Is that nicer than giving them a stern warning? Would they be more thankful to lose their jobs rather than given another chance?
    I worked on building sites when I was out of University and heard much worse even though there were millions of pounds at stake there, and this movie is a much higher pressure place, many times magnified with COVID going on.

I'm sorry when someone who clearly doesn't even believe in the virus gets so Biblically self righteous as Cruise does here, you are damn right I have a problem.

People are saluting a man who doesn't even have any real convictions in what he is saying and like @peter said this was if reports are to be believed, two members of the crew, not all of them.

Instead Tom took it upon himself to display his ego in the most OTT manner.

As for invention, take some time to read the below. You are obviously one of those people that chooses to separate the man's beliefs from the actor/artist and to a degree I understand that but Cruise isn't just involved in some slightly questionable stuff, these things are horrific.

Kevin Spacey has no career and rightly so but Cruise can continue to perpetuate this fake nice guy persona and no one points it out. Cruise in my eyes is as bad as Spacey and in some cases worse.

I really hope he can't come back from this because the man is a monster and this sect he is a part of are as sinister as cults get, religion is what they say they are, well an extreme one at that, one that manages to fly under radar due to their wealth and power.

The only pure invention going on here is the rubbish that Hubbard peddled to some gullible types that blew up into a hugely successful but dangerously sinister organisation.

https://tonyortega.org/2020/12/16/leah-remini-on-tom-cruises-covid-rant-in-its-scientology-context/
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited December 2020 Posts: 8,250

I'm sorry when someone who clearly doesn't even believe in the virus gets so Biblically self righteous as Cruise does here, you are damn right I have a problem.

People are saluting a man who doesn't even have any real convictions in what he is saying and like @peter said this was if reports are to be believed, two members of the crew, not all of them.

As for invention, take some time to read the below. You are obviously one of those people that chooses to separate the man's beliefs from the actor/artist and to a degree I understand that but Cruise isn't just involved in some slightly questionable stuff, these things are horrific.

Kevin Spacey has no career and rightly so but Cruise can continue to perpetuate this fake nice guy persona and no one points it out. Cruise in my eyes is as bad as Spacey and in some cases worse.

I really hope he can't come back from this because the man is a monster and this sect he is a part of are as sinister as cults get, religion is what they say they are, well an extreme one at that, one that manages to fly under radar due to their wealth and power.

The only pure invention going on here is the rubbish that Hubbard peddled to some gullible types that blew up into a hugely successful but dangerously sinister organisation.

https://tonyortega.org/2020/12/16/leah-remini-on-tom-cruises-covid-rant-in-its-scientology-context/

Frightening to say the least, and people who get out of this cult are working against the Scientology machine to peel back what actually goes on on the inside. It’s based on degradation, abuse and submitting to the higher agents. There is clearly psychological and sexual abuse.
    This outburst of Tom’s, calling ppl “mother****ers” and threatening jobs (listen to the three minute rant if you can: he says if he catches person x that could mean that he could fire not only person x, but person y too); it’s just an extension of his nastiness and the nastiness and behaviour of his cult.

Once again two ppl were caught in close proximity as they watched a scene on a monitor. This rant was uncalled for. The two offending parties should have been hauled into the office, behind closed doors. A reminder memo to the crew that they will be dismissed on sight if they broke health and safety. It should have been as simple as that. You’re dealing with adults and 98% of them were abiding (so why were they cursed out and threatened?).
    Five ppl walked away from this job (in a year where they likely can’t afford to), and if what I hear is true: they have lodged their complaints with their union (great!).

This wasn’t the first blow up on this set and things were very heated in the last few weeks.

I’m happy Paramount finally stepped in to shutter the set early. But now they will have to deal with grievances and fall out. Behind the scenes this is far from over.

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited December 2020 Posts: 14,861

I don't like his religion, but as I said, I'm not operating on a level of judging a person in a binary good/bad way based on something else: I'm talking about this one issue. You've ignored most of my post about the specifics of what's on the line here for everyone involved.
    The original reports said it was two crew members in this incidence, yes. It doesn't seem likely to me that someone would explode like this on the first incidence though.

Where has he said publicly that he doesn't believe in the virus?
    Even if that were true, and I haven't seen anything to say that it is, he will still be acting under the pressure of knowing that the whole thing could be shut down at any point and many many people would lose their jobs, even if he didn't think their lives could be at risk too. That is still a lot of pressure, and it isn't a fake, made-up situation which he doesn't believe in.
    You accuse him having a huge ego, but is he telling untruths to sell it that he's an integral part of the film happening? Is he not the producer and the star?

I know Cruise is a strange man, I know stuff like his reported falling out with Spielberg where his Scientology beliefs apparently really were to blame in that circumstance; but I also know what's at stake here and can understand why those pressures would require the importance of the situation to be hammered into everybody.

I'm aware of Scientology, but I was talking about how you're inventing your own picture of what was happening in that clip. You know his beliefs on this virus, you know what he was feeling when he was saying all that of stuff and how he was loving it, and how his convictions are totally fake.
    Maybe it was all a massive act, I don't know, but I don't have any evidence to say that it is.

For all we know the people he was shouting at might be Scientologists too, so that would have to make you pretty conflicted of who was on the right, if all Scientologists are wrong in everything they do ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Why does this stuff always have to devolve into politics and religion? Take this nonsense elsewhere or to PMs and keep it on topic please.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I don't count Cruise among my favourite actors, and I have seen the Going Clear documentary on Scientology. If it is true what was said, then I kind of feel sorry for Tom Cruise. He may also have an ego the size of Jupiter, but that won't stop me from watching the next MI. Fallout had the perfect blend of action, and drama with a light sprinkling of humour.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I've been lurking more than posting on this forum for years now because of attitudes like this. I see no use in discussions, if people can't disagree and exchange their thoughts without assuming that if someone doesn't share your view, it means they are in some way less moral or inferior.
    I take your points @TheBondFan and hope you'll contribute to other discussions in the future.

It's also not lost on me how your user name and experience plays into this scenario on the board.

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited December 2020 Posts: 7,968
    At least Cruise has passion, and genuine willpower to persevere through the tough times and still deliver, not just excuses.

At least Cruise has passion, and genuine willpower to persevere through the tough times and still deliver, not just excuses.

And this is why I've always been an admirer of his. He works hard and tries to make projects as good as they can be and he is always watchable. There seems to be a lot of pride involved.

Not every artist can be universally loved for his work and his personal life like Tom Hanks or Roger Moore. If so, your choices will become pretty limited.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,541
    peter wrote: »

Frightening to say the least, and people who get out of this cult are working against the Scientology machine to peel back what actually goes on on the inside. It’s based on degradation, abuse and submitting to the higher agents. There is clearly psychological and sexual abuse.
    This outburst of Tom’s, calling ppl “mother****ers” and threatening jobs (listen to the three minute rant if you can: he says if he catches person x that could mean that he could fire not only person x, but person y too); it’s just an extension of his nastiness and the nastiness and behaviour of his cult.

Once again two ppl were caught in close proximity as they watched a scene on a monitor. This rant was uncalled for. The two offending parties should have been hauled into the office, behind closed doors. A reminder memo to the crew that they will be dismissed on sight if they broke health and safety. It should have been as simple as that. You’re dealing with adults and 98% of them were abiding (so why were they cursed out and threatened?).
    Five ppl walked away from this job (in a year where they likely can’t afford to), and if what I hear is true: they have lodged their complaints with their union (great!).

This wasn’t the first blow up on this set and things were very heated in the last few weeks.

I’m happy Paramount finally stepped in to shutter the set early. But now they will have to deal with grievances and fall out. Behind the scenes this is far from over.

It's worse than that @peter they don't even leave children out of it- https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2020/02/14/scientology-goes-there-argues-child-molestation-is-a-religious-contract-issue-subject-to-binding-arbitration/
    No amount of entertainment tom brings could make up the fact that he is an horrible person, anyone who did a bit of reading on scientology knows this. This is why i never watch his film's in theatres, i don't like to support a man who is involve in a cult for harming little children, after i showed these facts to few of my friends, even they have boycotted his films a long time ago, sadly some still watch it in theatres.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 4,043
    Never mind just leave his enablers to it.

They can square it with their consciences one day.

As long as they get to see Tom take it to the edge why bother, keep financing some monster its OK.

Craig gets worse on here for his slit wrists comment and his supposed non commitment to the role.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    peter wrote: »

It's worse than that @peter they don't even leave children out of it- https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2020/02/14/scientology-goes-there-argues-child-molestation-is-a-religious-contract-issue-subject-to-binding-arbitration/
    No amount of entertainment tom brings could make up the fact that he is an horrible person, anyone who did a bit of reading on scientology knows this. This is why i never watch his film's in theatres, i don't like to support a man who is involve in a cult for harming little children, after i showed these facts to few of my friends, even they have boycotted his films a long time ago, sadly some still watch it in theatres.

I hear you @Resurrection ... I’m just a writer, but way bigger fish than me have known about this man’s on set antics for a couple of decades. Stories have floated from film set to film set for many years.

It’s a shame, he almost got out in and around the time he made EYES WIDE SHUT. But, he was roped back in. And in the couple decades since then, his narcissistic personality has only grown. This outburst was recorded, but it’s not the first blow up he’s had on set. He’s got a nasty little temper.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited December 2020 Posts: 8,009
    In less obnoxious postings, I've been enjoying Joe Kraemer's score for Rogue Nation a lot lately. Underrated, I would say. I do like Lorne Balfe's stuff too but I was sad that Kraemer didn't return for another film.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    BT3366 wrote: »

And this is why I've always been an admirer of his. He works hard and tries to make projects as good as they can be and he is always watchable. There seems to be a lot of pride involved.

Not every artist can be universally loved for his work and his personal life like Tom Hanks or Roger Moore. If so, your choices will become pretty limited.

"Universally" doesn t apply to those, either.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    In less obnoxious postings, I've been enjoying Joe Kraemer's score for Rogue Nation a lot lately. Underrated, I would say. I do like Lorne Balfe's stuff too but I was sad that Kraemer didn't return for another film.

Yeah. I like Kraemer's score as well and wanted his return as well. It has a mysterious feel and even makes Solomon Lane and the Syndicate more sinister. Balfe's score is really good too. Just that Kraemer's score is very thriller-like.....parts of the score might even work in a Alfred Hitchcock film.
  • mtm wrote: »

I'm not sure why you think I'm offended, nor do I appreciate the insinuation that I can't possibly understand being upset about people's irresponsibilities.

Are you not criticising Cruise for exactly that, though?

For what? Being upset? No. I just don't agree with how he handles it. In my opinion, yes, even concerning something this serious, a screaming tirade is incredibly childish. You can tell these people what they need to hear (i.e. How they are costing jobs and he will fire them if this is repeated) in a calm and professional manner.

I can't say that I'm offended by his behavior, though, not sure where you got that from.
    GadgetMan wrote: »

Yeah. I like Kraemer's score as well and wanted his return as well. It has a mysterious feel and even makes Solomon Lane and the Syndicate more sinister. Balfe's score is really good too. Just that Kraemer's score is very thriller-like.....parts of the score might even work in a Alfred Hitchcock film.

It's very lush and atmospheric, and even the more rhythmic aspects of the score (which are often dull in many other scores in the action genre) are very cleverly done and always interesting. I love that the romantic theme for Ethan and Ilsa comes from Turandot.

It's very lush and atmospheric, and even the more rhythmic aspects of the score (which are often dull in many other scores in the action genre) are very cleverly done and always interesting. I love that the romantic theme for Ethan and Ilsa comes from Turandot.

Yeah. That's great too. Love that as well. The whole score is really good, and just as interesting as the film itself.
    It will be OK for me to start up a Kevin Spacey appreciation thread then?

Yeah. That's great too. Love that as well. The whole score is really good, and just as interesting as the film itself.

I think it might be the best score of the series, but thinking on it - they've been very lucky with the composers that they have had on these films. Not a bad outing amongst them, musically.

I think it might be the best score of the series, but thinking on it - they've been very lucky with the composers that they have had on these films. Not a bad outing amongst them, musically.

Not bad at all. It's that good. The franchise have luckily, had very good composers. Although, I do struggle with Danny Elfman's score for the first film. I only like his rendition of Lalo Schifrin's Mission Impossible theme. I think it was a joy to have Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. of U2 close the film with their excellent rendition of the theme, because the rest of Elfman's score wasn't that great or memorable enough.
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 642

Really??? That’s so funny. And who says he HAS to do all this??? It’s his choice. With all the money he has he could just comfortably retire or make smaller non-action pictures. He wants to ride bikes off cliffs and risk life and limb?? That’s his choice. He wants to put his own money on the line for all this? Again, his choice. I won’t lose any sleep over what poor Tommy has to go through. I wouldn’t do it. But if he wants to then he has to be ready to take everything that comes with the territory. Instead of screaming his head off like a madman. People not following protocol? Tough cookie. Deal with it. You want to make movies like this then deal with it. If the burden is too much then maybe you need to get out. No one ever forces you to do anything. No one forces him to keep going bigger and bigger with each movie. Except his own ego.

Yes I enjoy his films. But if there isn’t another M:I film I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. It’s just a movie. Lots else going on in life besides movies.

We have yet to see NTTD with all these delays. But quite honestly I don’t even think about the film anymore. Honestly if I never got to see it at this point I don’t even really care. It’s just movies. We’re not curing cancer here.

Not bad at all. It's that good. The franchise have luckily, had very good composers. Although, I do struggle with Danny Elfman's score for the first film. I only like his rendition of Lalo Schifrin's Mission Impossible theme. I think it was a joy to have Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. of U2 close the film with their excellent rendition of the theme, because the rest of Elfman's score wasn't that great or memorable enough.

Elfman's stuff has grown on me a lot more over time. There are portions of it that don't do much for me but there are a few cues where he absolutely knocks it out of the park.

Agreed on Clayton and Mullen Jnr's rendition of the theme - it's awesome.

Elfman's stuff has grown on me a lot more over time. There are portions of it that don't do much for me but there are a few cues where he absolutely knocks it out of the park.

Agreed on Clayton and Mullen Jnr's rendition of the theme - it's awesome.

Yeah. Cool.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I have never paid attention to the watches used in the films until now. I recently bought a Casio G-Shock, their reputation caught my interest. I was surprised to find out, when reading up on them, than Ethan wore a G-Shock in MI2 and MI3, while Benji wore one in Rogue Nation.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 870
    Univex wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    Not a great fan of the styling for Cruise in the new film. The suits look a bit blocky and bland. Also, the chase currently being filmed just seems too similar to the sequences from Rogue Nation and Fallout. I really don't want to see regular BMWs race in European cities. Also, the casting of Atwell feels a little familiar and unimaginative. It's just a bit vanilla.....

AFP_8RJ73C-U3301418842446owG-U3802689871468lMD-528x329@Gazzetta-Web_528x329.jpg?v=202010101118
    AFP_8RJ74J_1080x730.jpg
    AFP_8RJ74Q-kI7B-U3802667484438bzE-687x458@Gazzetta-Web_1080x730.jpg
    AFP_8RJ2GD-kI7B-U38026674844380wF-687x458@Gazzetta-Web_1080x730.jpg

Also, can anyone notice the movie they are spoofing whilst filming the car chase yesterday???

c120be1cbe9e45b012135adbf629fcba-U3301418842446owG-U3802689871468vnB-528x329@Gazzetta-Web_528x329.jpg?v=202010101118
    5513521_15.jpg
    5513521_25.jpg
    5513521_28.jpg
    5513521_39.jpg

LastRectangularCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Better Hayley Atwell (who’s underrated in my opinion) than Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johansson (who are both EXTREMELY overrated).

I wholeheartedly agree. Then again, I've always had a crush on Atwell Atwell. Ever since they made Brideshead Revisited into a film (even though it was a poor adaptation).
    138899c008db299abfc1a7e95b90555d.jpg

Just saw the set photos from Rome... Damn, she is stunning. I wish she had a role in a Bond film.
    Tom-Cruise-sparks-romance-rumors-with-Mission-Impossible-7-co-star-Hayley-Atwell.jpg

Peter-Pan-Statue-14.png?fit=1280%2C720&ssl=1

tom-cruise-hayley-atwell-handcuffed-together-mission-impossible-41.jpg

tom-cruise-hayley-atwell-handcuffed-together-mission-impossible-05.jpg