The NTTD Picture Thread

Comments

• Wow ! Thanks A LOT !!!!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Can anyone read the kyrillic words on the wall behind Bond? Picture 4.
  • zebrafish wrote: »
    Can anyone read the kyrillic words on the wall behind Bond? Picture 4.

ЗАПРЕТНАЯ ЗОНА = Restricted Area
    Craig looks younger here than in Spectre. How is that?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Botox/facial fillers.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    jake24 wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Botox/facial fillers.

Fukunaga magic. :D

But I have to say he definitely seems in better shape than in SP. He did a great job in the gym.
    Hi guys. I need your help. I think I saw a picture of Moneypenny, Q (possibly) and Nomi entering M's office. Nomi was wearing the same reddish jacket she wears in the prison scene with Madeleine.
    My problem is I can't remember if it was in a trailer/tv spot or a production still. If someone could find it, it would be most appreciated.
    Hi guys. I need your help. I think I saw a picture of Moneypenny, Q (possibly) and Nomi entering M's office. Nomi was wearing the same reddish jacket she wears in the prison scene with Madeleine.
    My problem is I can't remember if it was in a trailer/tv spot or a production still. If someone could find it, it would be most appreciated.

You see it in this TV spot (23 secs in). I think it might have been a production still as well.

Perfect. Thanks
    Perfect. Thanks

No problem! :-)
    I'm here to ask your help another time. I don't remember exactly when, someone posted a BTS series of images with a sort of stone wall, probably for the escape scene in Havana.
    Do you have the link?
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    @marketto007 About half are on Imgur, I'm in the process of adding the rest. They're in Chronological order as best I can. The video's are on my hard drive. Let me know what you're after and I can send them to you.

I'd be interested in anything.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited June 2020 Posts: 3,277
    @marketto007 About half are on Imgur, I'm in the process of adding the rest. They're in Chronological order as best I can. The video's are on my hard drive. Let me know what you're after and I can send them to you.

Any updates on your gallery @Red_Snow ?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    @marketto007 They are all on my old hard drive, I haven't had a chance to transfer them over. Will post an updated link once I've got it all sorted.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    @marketto007 They are all on my old hard drive, I haven't had a chance to transfer them over. Will post an updated link once I've got it all sorted.

Thanks. Looking forward to it.
    Did someone right there posted a while back some promotional material from Omega boutiques (posters with Bond in tux, Moneypenny...) or was it in another thread?
    Cause I remember seing something but can't find the pics, as always ;)
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Did someone right there posted a while back some promotional material from Omega boutiques (posters with Bond in tux, Moneypenny...) or was it in another thread?
    Cause I remember seing something but can't find the pics, as always ;)

Don’t know but speaking about that I noticed that even the marketing Omega related has been put on hold since the announcement of the delay. The Montenapoleone Omega boutique in Milan had all the promotional posters, NTTD related etc on display but right after the lockdown they changed it with some regular Omega marketing.
  • Legit the best poster from the Craig era from CR hhas seemingly been recreated for NTTD (with the added benefit for Ana De Armas).....give me this movie now!!! Daniel Craig looks really hot in this picture....possible his best look as Bond in the entire franchise.

3477fb7ee7ada8c797e3677a1fc21f78.jpg
    Eg_IoA8XcAAAR10?format=jpg&name=large
    Do you know where to find HD screenshots for the trailer?
  • Yes ! That would be great !
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Legit the best poster from the Craig era from CR hhas seemingly been recreated for NTTD (with the added benefit for Ana De Armas).....give me this movie now!!! Daniel Craig looks really hot in this picture....possible his best look as Bond in the entire franchise.

3477fb7ee7ada8c797e3677a1fc21f78.jpg
    Eg_IoA8XcAAAR10?format=jpg&name=large

That is truly one of the coolest pics of DC's Bond.

Shaken, not stirred. ;)
    Sorry to repeat the question. I've found the first trailer hd screenshots, but I can't find the ones from the second. Any suggestion?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Sorry to repeat the question. I've found the first trailer hd screenshots, but I can't find the ones from the second. Any suggestion?

@MattiaDeVarti007 You can find all the trailer screencaps here: Link
    It doesn't work, maybe is because I haven't an ingrum account?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    It doesn't work, maybe is because I haven't an ingrum account?

@MattiaDeVarti007 Don't need membership. Just click on a 'video' and all the screengrabs pops up. It works fine for me.

And here are all the trailers/tv-spots:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Z53r/no-time-to-die-movie-trailer
    That's great. Now it seems to work. thanks for the second link too
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 313
    no-time-to-die-02.jpg
    I'd like to use the picture as my desktop image, but don't know if there's a better resolution. I remember it was posted around March 4th, but can't find it.
    Anyone helping?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    h17ojNVamU6E8raT9B-tzA.jpg?width=1000&mode=both&scale=both&v=1606195505776
    Is this better?
    Yep. Way better. Thanks @Thunderfinger ;)
    Given Bond in Motion seems to have definitely closed, does someone has some pics from the NTTD part?
    I would be particularly interested in Nomi's outfit